January 26, 2015 | 1392 users online

Treatments (Eye) - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2015 2:45:00 AM More reviews by cosmie24

It's not good.. I love The Body Shop to pieces but this is not a good eye cream. You need to give it a good shake before you use it or water comes out. It's a clumpy cream. It's just awkward, it's a weird cream and not worth investing in. Only reason I did is because I switched all my body/skincare products over the The Body Shop because they are cruelty free and I needed an eye cream. Really pointless. Sorry :(

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by nehashrirao

It's a waste. I bought this cream on sale and stated using it only after a month of buying, since my old cream was still left. As soon as I opened it the cream and the water had separated. It smelt weird! just a month of shelf storage that would happen in the shop anyway! The tube showed an expiry date two years from the date I opened it. After discarding some of the initial cream I got a little fine consistency. I still tried applying it for a week, in which it neither hydrated my under eye area nor did anything better.. it was sticky and use less. After a week I was convinced it had gone rancid and finally discarded it. A big waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by jgoreham

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

About a month in, and it's just ok. I do think it's helping me with eye puffy-ness, and a dry skin issue on my eyelid. One thing I've noticed is that if I use it after using my prescription facial wash (for my acne), my eyes sting. I thought I was doing a good job keeping my medicated cleanser out of my eye area, but obviously not! The Vitamin E nighttime cream doesn't sting after using the wash, but the eye cream does. Curious. Anyhow, this is just an OK product; I got in in a 3 for $30 deal, for a tenner I don't regret it, but I'm not convinced that I will buy it again per se.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by hennuv

I used for about 4-5 months. It did not help reduce the puffiness under my eyes nor did it really improve my dark circles. But what is worse, over time I noticed these small white bumps starting to form under my eyes! And it must have been this product because before using this I never had such a thing and after not using it for 5 months they have gone away.
My advice: if you really want a good eye cream go buy the clinique all about eyes eye cream.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This eye cream did not work for me. First I will say that it did not hydrate my under eyes, nor did it help with puffiness as it claims. I used for about 2 weeks and didn't like it. Put it away for a month and thought I'd give it another try. Well it had separated. Only an oil came out then a cream. After only having it 2 months makes this a fail. If all that wasn't enough- you cannot use this under makeup. The makeup clings to it and balls up. I don't know who this would work for.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Meh i got it for 10$ and its just okay, just a cream but i dont find it hydrates for too long :/

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by lilshaxter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a decent eye cream for a good price compared to what else you'd find on the market.

I specifically sought out the SA for an eye cream that would help with dark circles. Though it only improved my dark circles slightly - it definitely didn't make it worse.
Also it didn't irritate my skin so it gets bonus points for that. My skin gets dry really fast and I found this really moisturizing.

Moreover, the quantity you get for the price is pretty darn decent. It definitely lasted me a while. The reason why I wouldn't repurchase is because I'm willing to see if there's anything else that would work better.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by eselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pointless and overpriced. Did almost nothing for my eye area. I found the humble oatmeal mask a far, far, far superior treatment (especially for puffy eyebags). I would not recommend this unless you have lots of cash to splurge and don't mind spending money on less-than-effective products.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by fychen

Love the packaging - very sanitary! With the price, this is a great eye cream that kept my under eye areas very moisturized. I didn't really notice much improvement with my dark circles or fine lines. Luckily, I don't have too much issues with those yet. But that is the case with every eye cream I have ever tried. Maybe you will see more result if you continue using it tube after tube...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

When I purchased this eye cream I wasn't looking for a miracle product. I needed an eye cream with a light consistency to wear during the day underneath my makeup and this eye cream was perfect. It's hydrating enough without being sticky. This eye cream is perfect for young skin that just want extra hydration. I bought this when TBS had their 40% off skincare event so the price is not bad. Also a little goes a long way,it took me over a year to finished up.