The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

2.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Hips Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saccharide Isomerate, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea )Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

It feels ultra greasy under my eyes and on my eyelids. Doesn't really do anything at all. No significant changes in my undereye area after months of use.

on 8/20/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i found this product way to expensive for what it does but it is again the body shop so i expected to pay big money for it but i expect good quality results. I only applied this product after i wore heavy liner winged liner as thats when the skin on the sides of my eyes dries out so i use this to add moisture. I did however use it for a few months at night to get rid of my dark circles and puffiness it got rid of both for a certain amount of time then i skipped putting it on for a few weeks as i was away and i was straight back to square one. I gonna take my chances and try a drugstore own brand eye cream as it will cost a fraction of the price with most likely the same results.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This product isn't worth $20. It doesn't even moisturize my under eyes well enough to apply concealer. And it so does not help with dark circles like it claims. Might as well use the vitamin e moisture cream as an eye cream since it basically has the same ingredients and comes in a bigger tube. But, yeah I won't be purchasing the eye cream ever again.

on 3/14/2015 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I gave this product a dozen tries over the last couple of weeks. It leaves my eyes feeling super dry in the morning. Dark circles are still there and maybe the puffiness under the eyes do go away but it is not worth it. The skin around your eyes will dry out.

on 1/27/2015 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am pretty sure that this eye cream gave me like whitehead bumps under my eyes. Ugh!

on 1/4/2015 2:45:00 AM

It's not good.. I love The Body Shop to pieces but this is not a good eye cream. You need to give it a good shake before you use it or water comes out. It's a clumpy cream. It's just awkward, it's a weird cream and not worth investing in. Only reason I did is because I switched all my body/skincare products over the The Body Shop because they are cruelty free and I needed an eye cream. Really pointless. Sorry :(

on 12/27/2014 12:55:00 PM

It's a waste. I bought this cream on sale and stated using it only after a month of buying, since my old cream was still left. As soon as I opened it the cream and the water had separated. It smelt weird! just a month of shelf storage that would happen in the shop anyway! The tube showed an expiry date two years from the date I opened it. After discarding some of the initial cream I got a little fine consistency. I still tried applying it for a week, in which it neither hydrated my under eye area nor did anything better.. it was sticky and use less. After a week I was convinced it had gone rancid and finally discarded it. A big waste of money.

on 12/19/2014 7:56:00 AM

About a month in, and it's just ok. I do think it's helping me with eye puffy-ness, and a dry skin issue on my eyelid. One thing I've noticed is that if I use it after using my prescription facial wash (for my acne), my eyes sting. I thought I was doing a good job keeping my medicated cleanser out of my eye area, but obviously not! The Vitamin E nighttime cream doesn't sting after using the wash, but the eye cream does. Curious. Anyhow, this is just an OK product; I got in in a 3 for $30 deal, for a tenner I don't regret it, but I'm not convinced that I will buy it again per se.

on 8/29/2014 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I used for about 4-5 months. It did not help reduce the puffiness under my eyes nor did it really improve my dark circles. But what is worse, over time I noticed these small white bumps starting to form under my eyes! And it must have been this product because before using this I never had such a thing and after not using it for 5 months they have gone away.
My advice: if you really want a good eye cream go buy the clinique all about eyes eye cream.

on 8/23/2014 2:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This eye cream did not work for me. First I will say that it did not hydrate my under eyes, nor did it help with puffiness as it claims. I used for about 2 weeks and didn't like it. Put it away for a month and thought I'd give it another try. Well it had separated. Only an oil came out then a cream. After only having it 2 months makes this a fail. If all that wasn't enough- you cannot use this under makeup. The makeup clings to it and balls up. I don't know who this would work for.