February 1, 2015 | 2245 users online

Treatments (Eye) - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2015 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Sweetashess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am pretty sure that this eye cream gave me like whitehead bumps under my eyes. Ugh!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2015 2:45:00 AM More reviews by cosmie24

It's not good.. I love The Body Shop to pieces but this is not a good eye cream. You need to give it a good shake before you use it or water comes out. It's a clumpy cream. It's just awkward, it's a weird cream and not worth investing in. Only reason I did is because I switched all my body/skincare products over the The Body Shop because they are cruelty free and I needed an eye cream. Really pointless. Sorry :(

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by nehashrirao

It's a waste. I bought this cream on sale and stated using it only after a month of buying, since my old cream was still left. As soon as I opened it the cream and the water had separated. It smelt weird! just a month of shelf storage that would happen in the shop anyway! The tube showed an expiry date two years from the date I opened it. After discarding some of the initial cream I got a little fine consistency. I still tried applying it for a week, in which it neither hydrated my under eye area nor did anything better.. it was sticky and use less. After a week I was convinced it had gone rancid and finally discarded it. A big waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by jgoreham

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

About a month in, and it's just ok. I do think it's helping me with eye puffy-ness, and a dry skin issue on my eyelid. One thing I've noticed is that if I use it after using my prescription facial wash (for my acne), my eyes sting. I thought I was doing a good job keeping my medicated cleanser out of my eye area, but obviously not! The Vitamin E nighttime cream doesn't sting after using the wash, but the eye cream does. Curious. Anyhow, this is just an OK product; I got in in a 3 for $30 deal, for a tenner I don't regret it, but I'm not convinced that I will buy it again per se.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by hennuv

I used for about 4-5 months. It did not help reduce the puffiness under my eyes nor did it really improve my dark circles. But what is worse, over time I noticed these small white bumps starting to form under my eyes! And it must have been this product because before using this I never had such a thing and after not using it for 5 months they have gone away.
My advice: if you really want a good eye cream go buy the clinique all about eyes eye cream.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This eye cream did not work for me. First I will say that it did not hydrate my under eyes, nor did it help with puffiness as it claims. I used for about 2 weeks and didn't like it. Put it away for a month and thought I'd give it another try. Well it had separated. Only an oil came out then a cream. After only having it 2 months makes this a fail. If all that wasn't enough- you cannot use this under makeup. The makeup clings to it and balls up. I don't know who this would work for.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Meh i got it for 10$ and its just okay, just a cream but i dont find it hydrates for too long :/

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by lilshaxter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a decent eye cream for a good price compared to what else you'd find on the market.

I specifically sought out the SA for an eye cream that would help with dark circles. Though it only improved my dark circles slightly - it definitely didn't make it worse.
Also it didn't irritate my skin so it gets bonus points for that. My skin gets dry really fast and I found this really moisturizing.

Moreover, the quantity you get for the price is pretty darn decent. It definitely lasted me a while. The reason why I wouldn't repurchase is because I'm willing to see if there's anything else that would work better.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by eselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pointless and overpriced. Did almost nothing for my eye area. I found the humble oatmeal mask a far, far, far superior treatment (especially for puffy eyebags). I would not recommend this unless you have lots of cash to splurge and don't mind spending money on less-than-effective products.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by fychen

Love the packaging - very sanitary! With the price, this is a great eye cream that kept my under eye areas very moisturized. I didn't really notice much improvement with my dark circles or fine lines. Luckily, I don't have too much issues with those yet. But that is the case with every eye cream I have ever tried. Maybe you will see more result if you continue using it tube after tube...