September 21, 2014 | 1254 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Cle de Peau - Teint Naturel Blanc - Color Control Foundation

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2004 8:26:00 AM More reviews by annelau

This is the only Cle de peau product I cannot like. I like their liquid foundation, loose powder, smoothing essence, brightening serum, lotion tendre and this list can go on. But this base is too drying for me.
It does it job by evening out skin tone but after I put my foundation on top. Bang! Lines shown up (which is not usual case). I would not use it anymore. So disappointed by it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2003 7:13:00 PM More reviews by productjunkie33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another product from Cle de Peau that I wish I could hate. Turns out it's another product I didn't know I needed, but it sure makes me look great! It's basically a highlighter that goes on under foundation, but instead of being shimmery like a lot of highlighters, it's a luminous white cream without even a hint of shimmer. Applied under the eyes and around the nose and mouth, it just lights up my skin. Expensive, but you use just a tiny amount, so well worth it!