October 24, 2014 | 936 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Pearls of Perfection Multi-Colored Bronzer

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by TGarrigues

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this product a few months ago and it looks promising however it is VERY hard to swipe your brush on the pearls to even get powder. It took me around 5 minutes to push my brush into the pearls so I can swipe my face with this. I love the colors and it did give me a "glow", but it took forever to get that glow and I'd be afraid to press down too hard because I didn't want to break the pearls. I love Physicians Formula makeup because it makes me feel beautiful while I'm looking natural, yes it is a little pricey, but compared to MAC products, Physicians Formula has great prices. I wouldn't buy this particular product again though.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by liludallas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Packaging is very cute, not very well thought out as the little pearls have a tendency to fall out. I found that getting any powder on the bristles at all is a challenge. Shake the container without the brown spongey insert, then swirl a brush into the container. Don't even bother using the brush that came with the product, use a finishing-type blush brush instead. I would not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by raspberryxwine

What can I say: fake translucent orange color, high price, crappy container that lets the beads spill everywhere. The beads are almost impossible to extract the goofy orange bronzer from. I took another container and the bottom of a blush brush to smash them into a powder so I could finally get some color from them.

Won't be using this junk again, the "pearls" are a gimmick here.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by SuperStar1982

I am really disappointed with this product. I had previously purchased a different bronzer
from Physician's Formula, "Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush & Eye Shadow
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush & Eye Shadow, in Malibu Strip/Pink Sand". <---ThaT bronzer was lovely, lots of colors, good amount of pigment and shimmer. I got this one and it seemed that I just could not get enough product on my brush. Finally I had to crush all of the little balls so that this product would be usable. Even now, I get color and not much shimmer at all. Well, I can't see any. Not easy to blend. Ever since my first time of using this, I have wanted to go back to the previous product. I won't repurchase it :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by ramdog17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product gives my face such a healthy glow without being too dark. I have purchased it 3 times and it lasts forever! The container is not pretty, but very durable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

This is one of the worst bronzers I've ever used. I'm not a pro on bronzers or anything because I really don't care for them that much because most of them make you look orange like snooki, and that's not really what I'm trying to accomplish in life. BUT, I've still used a few bronzers before from high end to drugstore....& this is the #1 worst one. The balls fall out of the jar easily, It doesn't give even color coverage, kind of looks red/orange, and is just not worth the price. The applicator sponge it comes with, is rough on skin. I used this once, & I threw it away and never looked back. I do not reccommend buying this. It's terrible.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by peachykeens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very tan and I bought the lighter bronzer because it looked dark in the packaging. That was a mistake. The bronzer was barely bronze. Instead, it was very pink and way too SHIMMERY. For those of you who hate shimmery bronzers, don't buy this! The shimmer may not be as noticable on light skin colors but it was terrible on me. What a waste of $12 dollars :(

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by annaaa927

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first thought to buy this, it seemed like a good idea, but soon after I knew I was wrong. First of all, the packaging is really annoying and it's inconveient because of all the little balls inside of it. Maybe its just me... but i didn't like the whole ball thing about it. It made my skin look redish, which obviously isnt good... and it smelled weird. It was expensive too! I would not buy this again.. let alone think to buy it ever again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Lovethemlashes

NO! I would not buy this again unless i wanted to give myself a major headache! I just hated this! First of all it did a horrible job at doing its job, bronzing! Secondly, those little pearls get everywhere! If they are not flying out of the container they are sticking to the inside of the brush! It's time consuming and very annoying. The color it does give you is extremely light and the pearls really aren't very pigmented. For someone who lives to be bronzed, this didn't do it for me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by shirl195

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

ok. first off, this is one of the better drugstore bronzers. its pricier also, around $12-14, however it will NOT give you a orangey application. i like the concept of little pearls of powder. but the problem is its IMPOSSIBLE to pick up enough pigment on your brush. so the end result will be me smearing my brush into the pearls, then having the pearls stuck in my brush and falling out etc. big mess. took forever to apply. might work if youre fair and need little pigment but im medium olive and need a little more color. so long story short, i crushed the pearls into a powder and use my brush to buff over face. disclaimer- a little goes a long way in powder format.
* oh and the sponge inside the box was foam packaging, not an applicator