Olay Eye Gel

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/28/2013 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is an OK product. It does reduce puffy morning eyes IMO. But that's about it. It's lightly hydrating and does not cause me any irritation or milia which I appreciate. I prefer eye gel over eye cream. I think I'll try the alba botanica eye gel next! Will not be repurchasing the Olay eye gel. Unsanitary packaging and unimpressive results.

on 8/4/2013 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Sigh... I bought this when I was in need of a eye gel, to hopefully reduce at least my puffiness and dark circles. But this eye gel did absolutely nothing, even after using it morning and night for weeks. I paid about $12 for it. I will say it last a long time despite the jar being so small because you only need a little bit of this. I've kept mine in the refrigerator since the cold can help with puffiness, but that still didn't produce any effects. It's done nothing for my dark circles, at all. It does keep the eye area hydrated. I think this is a good basic eye gel, if you have no problems with your eye area and aren't looking for any major solutions. Just a basic eye gel, to keep your eye area hydrated. If you're looking for something that will fix puffiness, bags, dark circles or wrinkles this won't work for you.

on 5/29/2013 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to eye gel when other gels or creams irritate my eyes. It's adequate, but only in very, very small amounts. Too much and the under eye area gets over saturated and you have little clear balls of gel peeling off the bottom of your eyes. I get no stinging or redness like other reviews, and it does seem to hydrate the area well enough. It doesn't seem to work for fine lines or anything else, however. It's fine - just not spectacular.

on 3/9/2009 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I can't say too much on this product because i've only just started using this myself... however I thought i should say that my mother is nearly 50 years old, has been using this for years and years, and doesn't have a single eye-wrinkle.
Maybe it's one of those preventative rather than curing gels. :)
I hate the packaging though... it's so unhygienic to repeatedly dip fingers into a little pot.

on 4/8/2008 7:46:00 PM

This producst was a waste of money. I did not see a difference and probably could do better using tea bags for my eyes or cucumbers.
They should discontinue the product.

on 9/9/2004 8:53:00 PM

I am 28 and have never used a eye skincare prodcut till now.
But what a disaster, this gel did nothing to remove my puffiness and actually made it worse and made the skin dry and prone to more lines as well! arrrrrghhhh
I looked ok, but now I look like a zombie!!

on 5/4/2004 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stung the area around my eyes also. Total effects transforming cream works MUCH better.

on 3/16/2003 6:50:00 AM

I applied the gel to my eye and instead of the cooling effect and de-puffing the gel claimed to do it stung and irritated by eyes causing them to become puffy and red. Waste of money. Will never buy again. Be Warned