September 17, 2014 | 1752 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Bronzer in Moonlight

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Perfect Bronzer for me! I have tried Hoola, Laguna and recently one by Tarte.
PF is my go to bronzer. It gives me a healthy natural glow without making my skin feel suffocated. I usually purchase a new one once a year as I pretty much use this product everyday. It truly is gorgeous on my skin.

My only complaint is the crappy packaging. The plastic top breaks off the hinge 100% of the time. So I have to use a rubber band to keep the lid sealed. It is a pain but only when I'm traveling otherwise it just stays in my vanity.

I use a large bronzing brush and lightly dust this all over my face. I concentrate on the half moon part (golden section) on my eyelids and cheekbones. I have been using this particular product for over 10 years and plan on using it forever and ever. Amen.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Ljadeke

It's oil free, doesn't cause break outs and is a light light color. I'm a fan and use this instead of blush. Be sure to tap off extra product and build color slowly to avoid too much "moon glow"

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Strawberryblonde3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this cheap, however I'm a die hard Physicians Formula fan. I loved the cute design and the fact it has two tones. It's got a little bit of shimmer (I'm not a shimmer fan), but I actually think it looks good since it's not overpowering. I use this during the summertime a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by bootchacka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this because i needed a new bronzer for a dance competition because im super pale and it was was so cute! Also i figured the shimmer in the moon would make me stand out more on stage which infact i believe it did lol. Only thing is the moon highlight i think is alittle much for everday i just use the bronzer part for a light contour daily.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by SimplyManda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted this bronzer to work, I really did. I loved the cute little moon on the package and I loved how it looked light enough to give my pasty white skin some color and glow without making it look dirty. I thought it was promising.

Unfortunately the color payoff was weak at best. It was more of a golden highlighter really, than a bronzer.

I could have lived with that, but the real problem was that just a few hours after applying this bronzer, my skin started to itch unbearably. Then it started to break out in those deep under-the-skin cystic pimples that I learned a long time ago mean irritation. All the talc (and probably some other ing. too) really destroyed my face. So back to the pharmacy this goes.

I would recommend this as a light bronzey highlighter to people who do not have sensitive skin and who have absolutely no sensitivity to talc.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by shaybo8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ugh! I initially bought this product as a bronzer to use on my pale face, but to my frustration, it doesn't show up! I've tried every kind of brush, plus my fingers, and nothing. It does give a very sheer color, but not enough to sculpt cheekbones or anything. And I'm PALE too! The design is super pretty though. Not worth it imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2008 9:12:00 PM More reviews by nattyd16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is the best. I am very prone to breakouts, and have very large pours, along with sensitive skin! needless to say many things don't work for me, but this product doesn't clog my pores at all. My only gripe is that it is alittle bit pricey for a drugstore brand. It's just so awesome that I will continue to buy it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2008 10:44:00 AM More reviews by dayg7

A friend of mine had this on and it looked really good on her face, so I went out and bought it, and I really don't notice anything at all, it's almost sheer!! My friend and I have the same skin tone, so I don't get it...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 1:47:00 PM More reviews by shrimpchips

gorgeous bronzer and highlighter! gives my face the perfect glow! just be sure to tap off the excess on your brush before applying. less is more and you can always add more but it's hard to take it all off!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2007 11:37:00 AM More reviews by kygirl40

I like this bronzer alot! It gives me a nice tanned color without looking fake. The only thing i dont like about it is if you apply even just a little to much of thies bronzer you will look orange so just be careful of that! Overall a good bronzer though.