September 23, 2014 | 1848 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Nivea - Q10 Plus Wrinkle Control Eye Creme (SPF 4)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by nuigurumi1

It diminished my dark circles!!! My eye area feels smooth and soft without being greasy. Love it xx

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Ketol

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Just a so-so product for me. Didn't really do anything for fine lines, etc. However, my under-eye area did feel moisturized. the tiny amount of SPF is ok, better than nothing.
Because I didn't see any results, it makes it hard to say I'd buy this again. this doesn't make my under-eye area look worse, as others have noted, but it doesn't do anything to make it look better either. (that said, I don't have saggy/wrinkly skin under there either....a very fine line, on my right side, and some dark circles, but for lines, I'm ok. I'm 42 btw).
Another thing, it has no odor and it DOES go on smoothly and sinks in easily enough.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2008 10:28:00 AM More reviews by DevonLee

Horrible product....Made the crepeiness under my eyes worse! Will never repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2007 12:36:00 AM More reviews by vojnik

It doesn't irritate your eyes or make you puffy- other than that- completely useless product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2007 10:47:00 AM More reviews by KarmaChameleon20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this eye cream on the recommendation of Dr. Baumann's book for my skintype. Although she's been dead on with almost everything else I was so disappointed with this eye cream. The glycolic acid cleanser I've been using has left my under eye area a little dry. After two months of using this I've finally come to the conclusion that this doesn't help those little lines but actually makes them worse. Save your money, don't buy this stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2007 7:49:00 PM More reviews by relady

I have tried to use this several times for around my eyes and they always end up looking more crepey and wrinkled when I am done.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2007 10:40:00 AM More reviews by fqari84

very average or below average eye cream...not moisturising or hydrating enough at all yet feels greasy...terrible as a concealer base for the eyes as it tends to flake off....i dunno why i even bought this in the first place...i'm only 23 and i dont have any fine lines yet but i tend to get dry around my eyes so this definately does nothing in hydrating them as the consistency is too thin, and it doesn't give that 'refreshed' feel. will never repurchase. i've switched to loreal eye defense and it works way better. i'm giving it 2 lippies instead of one only because it comes in a hygienic mini tube package rather than a jar where u have to dip a finger in.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2006 3:02:00 PM More reviews by GoldieHawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really only wanted an under-eye moisturizer that would work well under concealer....this isn't it. No make-up will go on over this stuff smoothly; kinda clumps up.

So I use it as a night-time moisturizer. Works okay, I guess. I only have very fine lines under my eyes, so it hasn't made any significant changes in those as far as I can tell, but, then I don't use it real regularly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 12:27:00 PM More reviews by silkyskin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this eye cream...ok. It doesn't dazzle me, but there are things about it that I like. Like the tube. Very easy and hygenic dispensing. I like that it has some SPF, even though not much. I like that it's white; it seems to help brighten my eye area. It's light and smooth, PERFECT for under my makeup. I didn't notice any benefits as far as fine lines go. I have one under each eye, and it hasn't done anything for them. I'll continue to use it until I find something better. Not a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2006 12:53:00 AM More reviews by lafrancaise

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great drugstore eye cream. Not greasy, but very emollient and sinks into the skin like a dream. No cloying fragrance either. I'm over 40 and this keeps the wrinkles at bay. Will definitely repurchase.