Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Limited Edition Shimmer Fragrance

4.6

This is one of my favorites. It smells very fruity particularly like grapefruit. The small lasts a long time and is very sweet. I bought this a while ago as a tester and it has lasted me a long time. The smell is quite string, but not overbearing. Great for everyday wear, this is one I will probably never get tired of.

on 10/17/2007 1:10:00 AM

My Babydoll came in the cutest pink musical box! The bottle looks like a pink gem with a button cap - and the shimmer inside! OMG. I LOVE this perfume - love the first citrus, fruit, grapefruit then the amazing undertone (something much darker, which you don't expect from this frivolous little bottle). This scent is fun, seductive, happy, everything you want a summer perfume to be.

on 7/18/2007 1:03:00 PM

My most favorite perfume!!! So unique and not too popular - just perfect! I love this scent and would buy it in any/shape or form. It's sweet, spicy, and citrusy, but not too overpowering. Just fun and flirty - I've gotten so many compliments :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I totally adore this scent.
compared to the orginal baby doll this scent is less sweeter and is more saltier and refreshing.but doesn't loose the sweet scent/
the pakaging is just totally cute and i love how it shimmers when you spray it it just makes the perfect party perfume or any day wear.
and the bottle design is utterly cute i seem obsessed with perfumes with gem like designs.
i recommend this perfume and think that the fact how it comes with a cover is a cute idea too

on 7/23/2005 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ditto my "Baby Doll" review + the glitter makes it so fun. Won a bid on eBay and got the 1.7 oz for only $12 and something cents. Is it OK to brag about this here?

on 7/16/2005 9:50:00 PM

I got the special set (with four small glass bottles ea about the diameter of a silver dollar - with different shades of pink). The shimmer I don't care too much for - but there are pros and cons to the packaging - very small so it goes great for travel or purses, but you can't spray (which can also be good depending on how much you want to apply or not apply). The bottles are so cute and I LOVE this scent - it's my HG perfume along with Escada IH. It has a fresh grapefruit rhubarb grassy scent that dries down wonderfully! Great for all seasons and I got it at a good price on sale at sephora (I think only 25 bucks I can't remember).

on 10/8/2004 2:20:00 AM

I love this perfume.It is very girly and sexy especially worn on a hot summer's night with a gorgeous tan and a cocktail dress.I bought this duty free on a holiday to new caledonia my boyfriend could not stop smelling my arms and neck.This is one perfume i would always have in my collection. One whiff and im taken back to a tropical island.

on 5/31/2004 4:49:00 AM

This is such a GREAT fragrance. I love this! It smells really great.. very very sweet.. almost edible!! :D it goes on heavy but after a bit it is still quite distinct, but not as strong..

the shimmer makes this 2 in 1 and its fine quality makes it look very very pretty! MUST BUY!

on 11/29/2003 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

You have got to adore this pretty little thing! YSL's Babydoll Paris is a pure girly but feminine scent that makes you feel pretty. The packaging is wonderfully cute and is pretty in pink. The shimmer is purely for aesthetics and is vanished as soon as the parfum is evaporated. This is a good daytime fragrance. 4 lippies coz it has no staying power.

on 6/25/2003 9:45:00 AM

I flip-flopped on this for a while after buying it on impulse... but I have succumbed to my original attraction to it and really enjoy the gorgeous shimmer and smell of this unique (for a dept. store) fragrance, esp. for an evening out. Initially I found it too much, because the kick when you spray it on can be overpowering. but I like the drydown on me, which happens quickly and is not heady at all, just soft and edible (but not in a cloying, Angel way). Would never wear this during daytime. Definitely better value than the regular Babydoll. Will last me a lifetime and looks pretty on the table.

Popular Fragrances