October 30, 2014 | 1559 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

Fantastic, Very good product, takes off everything including waterproof. Always gets starred highly and raved about in magazines. Its good, don't get me wrong, does what it says it will, but id NEVER buy this if it wasn't included as a free gift, over priced. Most drug store wipes, eye make removers and even jojoba oil will do the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by daisyq28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is so good. Eye makeup comes off with just a couple of swipes, no rubbing or stinging. Got a mini as a gift with purchase, will totally buy it when it's used up even though it's pricey.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Free sample. Would never purchase. Didn't remove eye makeup very well and I don't wear waterproof. I will stick with YSL remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by JeniDelight

This stuff is pretty darn good. I worked in cosmetics for a few years and I absolutely love this stuff for cleaning up eyeliner and eye-shadow. It's great on my sensitive eyes and doesn't leave me feeling too greasy which is nice. However, as nice as this product may be, you can definitely find something just as good for a better price!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by pattida1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even at U I removed my makeup At 2 am my housemates couldn't believe it. Lancome is the best! No tugging or pulling at your delicate eye tissue...not being vain, but please check my FB page to see results (as I am old and don't know how to post a pic here) Patti Donnelly-Arnold (not too shabby for an old doll !)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by butterfingers112

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A bit pricy but definitely worth it.

Takes off the most stubborn waterproof makeup very effortlessly.

It leaves my skin feeling greasy, you'll definitely need to wash it off after. It's more of a step 1 for removal

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by jessdh44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff seriously WORKS. I wear some heavy duty eye makeup, and this takes away every tiny trace of it at the end of the day. My only complaint is that it's tough to wash off. It's very, very oily. I have to lather and rinse repeatedly to get it off my skin. If it wasn't for that, I would have given 5 lippies :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Intoxicationx3

This eye makeup remover is AMAZING!
I wear a ton of eyeliner/mascara and it can literally remove all my makeup using a q-tip.

Unfortunately, the price is a little ridiculous.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by mybeautycravings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover has been around for the longest time! Way back in 2000, when I was a young lass, Id already heard rave reviews for Lancome Bi-Facil.

Top 3 Reasons why you have to try Lancome Bi-Facil:
1. Removes stubborn waterproof mascara in a breeze
2. No stinging if product gets into the eye
3. It is oil-free and suitable for sensitive eyes

Check out before-after application photos and full review at: http://bit.ly/mbc-bifacil

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Catet91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently got this as a free gift with purchase at Nordstrom and I love it so far! Takes all of my eye makeup off with only a few swipes and doesn't leave my eyes feeling greasy or blurry. Might purchase the full size when my travel size runs out!