September 20, 2014 | 976 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by butterfingers112

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A bit pricy but definitely worth it.

Takes off the most stubborn waterproof makeup very effortlessly.

It leaves my skin feeling greasy, you'll definitely need to wash it off after. It's more of a step 1 for removal

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by jessdh44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff seriously WORKS. I wear some heavy duty eye makeup, and this takes away every tiny trace of it at the end of the day. My only complaint is that it's tough to wash off. It's very, very oily. I have to lather and rinse repeatedly to get it off my skin. If it wasn't for that, I would have given 5 lippies :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Intoxicationx3

This eye makeup remover is AMAZING!
I wear a ton of eyeliner/mascara and it can literally remove all my makeup using a q-tip.

Unfortunately, the price is a little ridiculous.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by mybeautycravings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover has been around for the longest time! Way back in 2000, when I was a young lass, Id already heard rave reviews for Lancome Bi-Facil.

Top 3 Reasons why you have to try Lancome Bi-Facil:
1. Removes stubborn waterproof mascara in a breeze
2. No stinging if product gets into the eye
3. It is oil-free and suitable for sensitive eyes

Check out before-after application photos and full review at http://tinyurl.com/kyewuw9

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Catet91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently got this as a free gift with purchase at Nordstrom and I love it so far! Takes all of my eye makeup off with only a few swipes and doesn't leave my eyes feeling greasy or blurry. Might purchase the full size when my travel size runs out!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Jenny221

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked it, but a little cheaper would be great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by daminiunki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Its very good eye makeup remover but sometimes irrtates my eyes. Its too expensive too.
I prefer almay waterproof eyemake up remover. cheaper and effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gentle make up remover. Quite pricey in my opinion. But it does come in a big bottle and will last a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by nailamaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great remover for that heavy eyemakeup , so i dont wakeup with racoon eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

I received a sample of this. And let me tell you, it's the best of the best eye makeup remover. Remove all eyeliner and waterproof mascara with just one wipe. Sample bottle will last me a long time so I guess it's the same with a full size bottle, worth the investment. The cap is very secure. So far so good