April 18, 2014 | 1963 users online

Skincare - Body - Philosophy - 7 day juice fast

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2002 2:36:00 PM More reviews by gingersype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved the majority of the scents, but the failed to last on me. I won't be buying this again. They don't lather well at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2002 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Most of the scents smelled like chemicals, which I didn't liek at all, aspecially after some of teh great bakery scents I've tried from Philosophy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2002 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Daisy

I didn't like these one bit. I agree that they didn't lather at all...it didn't feel like it did much of anything. I tried using it as a bubble bath, but it seemed like no matter how much I poured under the running water, I just couldn't get any bubbles. I used it as a shampoo, and it didn't lather one bit...it felt like there was nothing in my hair! They smell nice, but other than that, they don't do much.

I liked the cookbook a lot better because they are shampoo, conditioner and shower gel...I found them to be much better at cleaning...I even thought they did a decent job as a shampoo. Much better than these ones.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2001 1:42:00 AM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a waste of money! Shower gels don't lather well at all, which is fine because I know lathering agents are just for the consumer to feel clean. BUT, they didn't spread well at all either. A bottle lasted me two weeks, tops. The hole in the cap is like the size of a pinprick, way too small for a body product. Fragrance wasn't strong at all, and product didn't seem to do anything. Way too overpriced, and there is an $8 knock-off at K-Mart.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2001 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was fun and smelled wonderful - I rec'd this as a gift, but most likely would not purchase it on my own.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2001 3:18:00 PM More reviews by butterflies24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are a fun idea, however I found them to be below average as a body wash. The scents have no staying power! I prefer Cinnamon Buns over these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2001 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Marbela

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

How fun! 7 "flavors" of body wash, one for each day. Although I don't find the cleansers themselves have any redeeming value for skin, they are fun and smell wonderful!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2001 11:39:00 AM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i might swap for another one of these, in a different scent. i have a lime one, which although it smells HEAVENLY in the bottle (think key lime pie), the smell doesnt linger after i shower. which, is sort of pointless for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2001 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Julie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As if you couldn't already tell, I am a total fruit nut! I eat so much fruit during the day it isn't funny, and I love smelling like fruit and smelling fruits, much to some of my co-workers horror (screw 'em, just kidding!). This is perfect, each showergel smells heavenly and really picks me up on those days when it is one trillion degrees and I have to be up at the butt-crack of dawn to drudge to a chemical synthesis lab or some other torture device of a class. A must for all fruit loving-too little sleep receiving-totally stretched to witts end-women.