August 2, 2014 | 1094 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - Renergie Contour Lift Yeux

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Toro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a generous sample (7g) of this eye cream from a gift w/ purchase. I have been using it for a week morning and night, so far it does nothing but to moisturize. I have been using it for a week, it didn't make my eyes any more awake than a good night's sleep, my fine lines are not less pronounced, however I like how it doesn't sting my eyes, and the fragrance is not overpowering. It is not worth the price tag ($80CDN for 15g) in my books, because it does nothing but to moisturize (which is only ok).

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2008 3:15:00 PM More reviews by LipstickStar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I asked the girl for an eye cream to get rid of fine lines and for an uplifiting affect, she recommended this renergie in a beautiful purple jar. If the cream worked as good as the jar looked, I wouldn've been thrilled. This eye cream actually gave me wrinkles, not kidding, my eyes looked so stressed out!!! I stopped using it for a week to see if it was this cream and it was! this product does the opposite it says it will do!!! I paid about 45 bucks for it too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2007 11:04:00 AM More reviews by marthaoviedo

I think this is a great cream. It doesn't really help with the dark circles, but It decreases the puffiness around my eyes and makes the area look brighter. It's great to use on those sleepless nights - makes you look a lot less tired.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2007 1:22:00 AM More reviews by kdeichsel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Totally my own fault...

I tend to have extremely dry skin, that's normally very sensitive, and more so in the summer (allergy to the sun - my eczema goes crazy if exposed to too much light - i have no idea why)...

so, i should have known better than to put this unknown product on my ultra sensitive skin. But it was a gwp and i felt wrong not trying it...

well, now i'm paying for it. I put it on 2 hours ago, my eye area broke out in little red splotches which are moving to my cheeks, and one eye has swollen up so badly that i'm starting to look a little like quasimodo (i just got that - partial movement/quasimodo). Only think i can do now is apply an iced (sanitized) metal spoon over my lid to sooth it, and wait it out. Damn me and my need to try products that i know will only hurt me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 9:47:00 AM More reviews by joodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I noticed a wrinkle under my eyes, I panicked and went searching for a heavy duty eye cream. Iíve read that Renergie was targeted for people in their 40ís to firm and moisturize their eyes. I was in my late 20ís and thought using this as a preventative measure would keep the wrinkles and crows feet away for ages. The moisturizer is thick, a little greasy and does not absorb very quickly. It also has as tendency to melt away from my eyes onto my cheeks which led to breakouts. Eventually I had to stop using it because the breakouts on my cheeks were getting bad. I do not have a problem with sagging skin around my eyes so I cannot attest to its skin firming claims. In the 5 months I used Renergie, my wrinkle was much less noticeable and I did not get any new wrinkles. If the skin around your eyes is very dry, you may have better luck with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2006 11:35:00 PM More reviews by dazzls

pros:
seemed to make my eye area brighter.
didn't cause any reaction with my highly sensitive skin, BUT irritation when a little got in the corner of my eye.
texture not too greasy.

cons:
price - S$85 for a tiny jar is quite ex.
packaging - would have preferred tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2005 9:17:00 PM More reviews by greytgirl

I have very dry skin. That said, this cream did nothing for my eyes. I saw no difference in my eyes. I wouldn't purchase this cream again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2005 4:11:00 AM More reviews by fag_hag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

AM 33, and have been using this on and off for 6 years now. I think this works great though it doesn't do anything for the darkness (but that's my fault; late nights, etc). dPeople think I'm 25-28 hehe. One of the great Lancome products. Would prefer something that: firms, depuffs prevents wrinkles AND diminishes darkness.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2005 8:49:00 AM More reviews by prettiestfeet

Okay.. Im 42 and have used this product for only two days and have completely noticed a difference in firming bags under the eyes. You can feel it tighten and I keep looking in the mirror to be sure IM not losing my mind.. but it really truly works wonders (mind you .. the bags are not completely gone.. but look a heck of a lot better and not sagging!)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2005 4:26:00 PM More reviews by stickman

This review is for the Renergie Intense Eye firming wrinkle cream. Mine came in a tiny jar. Extremely expensive and I wish it came in a tube. I have only been using it for about a month now - no adverse reactions but still waiting to see what happens in the wrinkle department. It seems to take a while to absorb but I only use it at night so it's not a problem for me. I will update when and if I see any results.