Lancome Renergie Contour Lift Yeux

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I received a generous sample (7g) of this eye cream from a gift w/ purchase. I have been using it for a week morning and night, so far it does nothing but to moisturize. I have been using it for a week, it didn't make my eyes any more awake than a good night's sleep, my fine lines are not less pronounced, however I like how it doesn't sting my eyes, and the fragrance is not overpowering. It is not worth the price tag ($80CDN for 15g) in my books, because it does nothing but to moisturize (which is only ok).

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

I asked the girl for an eye cream to get rid of fine lines and for an uplifiting affect, she recommended this renergie in a beautiful purple jar. If the cream worked as good as the jar looked, I wouldn've been thrilled. This eye cream actually gave me wrinkles, not kidding, my eyes looked so stressed out!!! I stopped using it for a week to see if it was this cream and it was! this product does the opposite it says it will do!!! I paid about 45 bucks for it too.

I think this is a great cream. It doesn't really help with the dark circles, but It decreases the puffiness around my eyes and makes the area look brighter. It's great to use on those sleepless nights - makes you look a lot less tired.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Totally my own fault...

I tend to have extremely dry skin, that's normally very sensitive, and more so in the summer (allergy to the sun - my eczema goes crazy if exposed to too much light - i have no idea why)...

so, i should have known better than to put this unknown product on my ultra sensitive skin. But it was a gwp and i felt wrong not trying it...

well, now i'm paying for it. I put it on 2 hours ago, my eye area broke out in little red splotches which are moving to my cheeks, and one eye has swollen up so badly that i'm starting to look a little like quasimodo (i just got that - partial movement/quasimodo). Only think i can do now is apply an iced (sanitized) metal spoon over my lid to sooth it, and wait it out. Damn me and my need to try products that i know will only hurt me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

pros:
seemed to make my eye area brighter.
didn't cause any reaction with my highly sensitive skin, BUT irritation when a little got in the corner of my eye.
texture not too greasy.

cons:
price - S$85 for a tiny jar is quite ex.
packaging - would have preferred tube.

I have very dry skin. That said, this cream did nothing for my eyes. I saw no difference in my eyes. I wouldn't purchase this cream again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

AM 33, and have been using this on and off for 6 years now. I think this works great though it doesn't do anything for the darkness (but that's my fault; late nights, etc). dPeople think I'm 25-28 hehe. One of the great Lancome products. Would prefer something that: firms, depuffs prevents wrinkles AND diminishes darkness.

Okay.. Im 42 and have used this product for only two days and have completely noticed a difference in firming bags under the eyes. You can feel it tighten and I keep looking in the mirror to be sure IM not losing my mind.. but it really truly works wonders (mind you .. the bags are not completely gone.. but look a heck of a lot better and not sagging!)

This review is for the Renergie Intense Eye firming wrinkle cream. Mine came in a tiny jar. Extremely expensive and I wish it came in a tube. I have only been using it for about a month now - no adverse reactions but still waiting to see what happens in the wrinkle department. It seems to take a while to absorb but I only use it at night so it's not a problem for me. I will update when and if I see any results.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Using this product since Friday, I love it. it de puffs, moisturizes and smooths. Blows away the LaPrairie Age Managment product. I don't look tired and my makeup goes on much smoother. expensive but little goes a long way. Will repuchase.