October 21, 2014 | 1864 users online

Blush - Sonia Kashuk - Beautifying Blush - Bloom

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2007 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Verneuille

I am obsessed - one of my favorite beauty essentials. Carry it with me all the time. Great color, great packaging ( i love the little tube and the brush!!!!). Sonia Kashuk's stuff is always packaged so nicely. I was a little worried about the color, but even with my yellowish skin tone, this turned out to be a winner!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2005 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Paintpaso

This blush goes on like a high end blush. I like it better than Nars Orgasm. It is absolutely perfect. It looks like you have been outside all day working in the garden or in my case riding my horse. It provides a nice natural glow. Don't be afraid of the bright colour, it goes on sheer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2003 2:40:00 PM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale at Target too, and what a bargain! I can't believe this color was put away for clearance, it really flatters and flushes your skin! Just a little is all you need. And her powder blushes last better than MAC's in my opinion!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I totally scored with this blush. First off, I got it on sale for a measly $1.98 instead of the orig. $7.99 price (which is still cheap!)then I LOVE the cool chrome sleek packaging. I popped it open to find a gorgeous rosey neutral color, a natural bristle brush and mirror within. The pigment is decent and buildable. To me, a little goes a long way so this should last until you are sick and tired of it. Sonia's blush is of department store quality at a cheap price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2003 6:53:00 PM More reviews by queenvictoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a lovely surprise - luscious pink-rose powder compact that is nicely pigmented. Georgeous silver flat compact - all for $6.79 on SALE at Target. Can go on quite sheer but buildable in layers - seems as good a MAC sheertones. Great buy!