Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush - Bloom

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, mica, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, zinc stearate, pentaerythiriyl tetrasostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, chlorphenesin, potassum sorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, carmine, ultramarines, manganese violet, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, ferric ferrocyanide, carmine, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide green, red 6, red & lake, red 30 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, blue 1 lake.

on 9/7/2007 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am obsessed - one of my favorite beauty essentials. Carry it with me all the time. Great color, great packaging ( i love the little tube and the brush!!!!). Sonia Kashuk's stuff is always packaged so nicely. I was a little worried about the color, but even with my yellowish skin tone, this turned out to be a winner!!!!

on 6/18/2005 10:11:00 PM

This blush goes on like a high end blush. I like it better than Nars Orgasm. It is absolutely perfect. It looks like you have been outside all day working in the garden or in my case riding my horse. It provides a nice natural glow. Don't be afraid of the bright colour, it goes on sheer.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this on sale at Target too, and what a bargain! I can't believe this color was put away for clearance, it really flatters and flushes your skin! Just a little is all you need. And her powder blushes last better than MAC's in my opinion!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I totally scored with this blush. First off, I got it on sale for a measly $1.98 instead of the orig. $7.99 price (which is still cheap!)then I LOVE the cool chrome sleek packaging. I popped it open to find a gorgeous rosey neutral color, a natural bristle brush and mirror within. The pigment is decent and buildable. To me, a little goes a long way so this should last until you are sick and tired of it. Sonia's blush is of department store quality at a cheap price!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

What a lovely surprise - luscious pink-rose powder compact that is nicely pigmented. Georgeous silver flat compact - all for $6.79 on SALE at Target. Can go on quite sheer but buildable in layers - seems as good a MAC sheertones. Great buy!

Popular Blush Products