Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm with Honey and Precious Oils

4.2

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Lecithin, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Mel/Honey, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax, Candelilla Wax), Allantoin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, BHT, Citric Acid, Citral, Limonene, Linalool

on 5/21/2015 8:01:00 AM

This is a very unique formula, I'm a lip balm junkie and can't recall using anything like it. I use it before going to bed and it lasts through the night, when I wake up my lips are nice and soft.

Not a big fan of the smell though it's not so bad.

on 5/10/2015 10:42:00 AM

I've had my reve de miel for about eight months now and I'm really not sure what I did before it! Other lip balms I'd tried in the past I'd thought were good but are absolutely nothing by comparison. I apply this every night as part of my evening routine and it's so thick and applies like a dream. It sinks in beautifully, sometimes the remnants of it can be felt in the morning when it's been over applied. Whenever my lips are in a dire condition I know that this will fix them up straight away. Works brilliantly under drying lipsticks too. I quite like the pot style packaging and how weighty it feels in my hand, but I wouldn't have this in my handbag as a lip balm throughout the day. A must try for everyone.

on 5/1/2015 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just try it! I love everything about it.

on 4/16/2015 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Before I discovered RÍve de Miel Lip Balm, I was very addicted with lip balms for as long as I can remember. I had always one on hand, bought lots and lots of them and kept using them so much, all kinds of brands like, Nivea, Blistex, Labello, Burt's & Bees and many more. My lips were always very dry, I never tried to put lipsticks on, because it did not look nice on my chapped lips. I kept using them so much, because I was not satisfied with the not-moisturised-feeling and my lips were so dry all the time, no matter how much lip balms I applied. For me it was normal to empty about 3 chap sticks a week! Insane right?!

Anyhow, I discovered this Lip Balm thanks to YouTube! And I did think that the Nuxe Balm was very expensive! But the YouTube video made me so curious that I decided to try it out, and omg, this is the best thing I have ever experienced for my lips! I applied it and I thought the structure was kind of waxy, but immediately I felt a major difference, my lips were moisturised and I didn't have the feeling that I needed to apply more of this product in order to get moisturised lips. I bought this product early December '14 and now it's April '15 and I still have this jar, and it isn't even empty. It takes me so long to empty this product, because I think it cured my lip Balm addiction. Because it takes so long to empty a jar of the RÍve de Miel Lip Balm, I think it is worth the price! Now I only moisture my lips when I need it and I finally can wear lip sticks!

This product has a lemony scent, and that really surprised me, because RÍve de Miel, means "Honey Dream", so I expected it to be honey scented, so that is something to keep in mind.

I do not care about the scent, for me, this product is just amazing!

on 4/10/2015 7:48:00 AM

I've been using this every few days for a month and I like it. I usually wear MAC lipstick because I really like the shades. Unfortunately they dry my lips (I usually wear Creme sheen formula). I exfoliate my lips and then apply this balm and then lipstick and I find that helps with the drying. It's a great balm to wear under lipstick because it has a velvet like texture that doesn't interfere with the performance of lipsticks. It almost works like a primer as it does increase the longevity of my lipstick too. A little goes a long way but once I eventually run our I will repurchase. It's worth noting too that if you have extremely chapped lips or dryness, I personally don't think this is enough to combat that as I don't find it actually hydrates the lips but works more as a barrier due to the almost waxy texture.

on 4/9/2015 11:36:00 AM

I bought this for myself after hearing all the rave reviews and wanting to know what all the hubbub is about. It's a fantastic lip balm but now my husband has taken if for himself... -_-; I will definitely repurchase, for him that is lol.

on 4/7/2015 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The one and only lipbalm for my perpetually dry, chapped lips. I love the scent, how it applies and how moisturizing it is. It makes the lips look matte which I really like, and stays on for hours without having to reapply. The only con is the packaging, it's quite inconvinient because you have to dip your fingers inside of it, but otherwise this product is simply amazing and the only one that works on my lips without drying them out. Will keep repurchasing.

on 4/7/2015 9:20:00 AM

First things first: I've had this in my Amazon cart for like a year, totally unable to pull the trigger. The absolute LAST thing I need is more lip balm. Then I went to Target and it was just like...sitting there, waiting for me, IRL. Haha. I had to get it.

I think this $19 balm is worth it if you have chronically dry lips and enjoy wearing lipstick. It is housed in a large (0.52 oz) heavy glass pot that I love. It's very *EuRo* looking and substantial, and it just makes me happy. Texture is slightly gritty but melts quickly into your lips, sinking into every last part, healing and moisturizing. Scent is a yummy light citrus, not overpowering at all. Slight honey-ish taste. You really only need to lightly graze your finger over the product to get enough, so this will last a looooong while.

Its moisturizing power is absolutely great -- slightly less repairing than my winter HG pure lanolin, but like, that's no fun to use. And way more effective than my hundreds of stick balms. It somehow plumps lips and makes them rosy while still staying matte. It's really a *different* lip product, and I'm glad I bought it as it's perfect for under lipstick, especially mattes.

It hits all the marks for me, especially the underrated "makes me super happy when I use it" one. What more can I ask?! This would also make a great little gift, as it's something people hesitate to buy for themselves but will most likely enjoy :)

on 4/4/2015 7:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I bought this at Target after seeing reviews here and I love it. It does seem to have a 'gritty' texture, but as I rub it on they just blend so I'm fine with it. The scent is subtle and nice and it stays put! My favorite thing about it is the matte finish. I like nude or light colors on my lips, and I usually go for glossy. I had no idea how much I would like a colorless matte. I keep it on the counter and use it morning and before bed. My lips are hydrated and happy. Worth every penny IMHO

on 4/4/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I stumbled across this lip balm during one of my many Target runs one day. I kept debating whether or not to pick this up with the $19US price tag, but I am so happy I did. The product is housed in a glass jar, which is not the most hygienic, but I don't carry this in my makeup bag. I use this product in the mornings and just before bed. The product is a little thick, but coats my lips well without making them feel too waxy. In the mornings I wake up with soft supple lips. This has a sweet/citrus scent to it that is not overwhelming.

I am a lip balm fiend and always have 4 or 5 on rotation, so I very rarely repurchase anything. I will absolutely purchase this product again when I run out. I have a feeling this jar will last me a long time, though!

Popular Lip Treatments