Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm with Honey and Precious Oils

4.2

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Lecithin, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Mel/Honey, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax, Candelilla Wax), Allantoin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, BHT, Citric Acid, Citral, Limonene, Linalool

This product is amazing. I first read about it on MUA and I thought "great, but it's so expensive" ... well, one cold winter day when my lips were super chapped I went into the first pharmacy and just bought one. I can now testify that it an amazing product, I always keep one on my nightstand... and now I've started carrying one around with me. I even got my husband to use it. I had never before tried such a good lip balm. Sure, you have to use a finger to apply it, but that doesn't bother me anymore. The packaging is bulky, but that doesn't bother me much either. And the price ... I no longer think it is expensive, because it works so well, but also because you get 15mL and lip balms are usually 4-5mL, so if you do the math, you'll see that it does not cost more than a regular balm, you are just buying more of it. Also, I love that it really stays on the lips, I apply a thick coat at night and I can still feel that some is left i the morning, while my lips don't get chapped anymore!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the best lip treatment I have EVER used (and I've tried a lot, at all price points). The price is a little steep (you can buy on Amazon or Nuxe's own website) but my first pot lasted me 11 months and I slather it on religiously before bedtime and most mornings as well. I wish the stick version were as good, because I don't like the pot for on the go use or at work. It's also nice on dry cuticles.

I don't really mind that it's in a pot, since I always apply after I've washed my hands and done my skin care routine. It really is as good as the hype.

This came as part of a gift set and I would not have gone out of my way to buy this on it's own but upon trying it, I was won over. I've seen a lot of people say this smells like lemon but to me it's smells and tastes chocolate-orangey!
The texture IS a bit granular but as I mostly use this at night, I leave it be for an exfoliating effect, or the grains (honey), can be warmed up and crushed if wanted.
The finish is matte, unlike a traditional lip balm. Overall this feels more like a luxury treatment than an average lip salve and you can feel the benefit of the honey. A small pot goes a long way.

It is yummy!! smells so yummy. I bought 3 jars so far already. i guess that says all. It leaves your lips matt, and it is not packed with chemicals. I feel insecure whenever i am travelling without it.
Go to the shop and try it out. It makes your mouth-watering!
Yum Yum.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I was so excited to use this based on the reviews, but I'm sorry to say it has been a disappointment for me. It's gritty and paste-like. It does seem to seal moisture in but doesn't seem to add any by itself. I've found it works best with a more moisturizing product under it and this on top (at night) to hep that work. At $19, this is awfully pricey to not work on its own. Also, a thin layer is pretty ineffective, but a thicker layer gets a little gunked up. It's just not comfortable to wear. As others have noted, it smells of citrus, pretty strong but in a natural way, like essential oils, which is neither here nor there for me, but sharing as an FYI. I was given two of these for Christmas; I will use one up but the other, unopened pot is being returned.

BEST thing I EVER bought. So so so moisturizing. I put this on at night and still feel some of it in my lips when I wake up which I had never experienced before. You don't need to keep re-applying as it really stays put, but it's so soothing and it smells so Good (like Lemon pie) and the texture is so rich and luxurious that I need to stop myself from re-applying just for the joy of it. Not Good for under lipstick though because it is so rich. I recommend for before bed. But it's not gunky by any means.BEST lip balm EVER.

I love this. Yes it's expensive but if you struggle with chapped lips you'll not regret buying it. The jar is glass so it's not very convenient to carry it around but it's not an issue for me because I only wear it at night. It's thick, smells orangey and nourishes my lip overnight. When I wake up I still feel it on my lips, it's amazing.
I'm an archaeologist and I live in Chile so I often found myself working in the desert and my lips get so dry and chapped it's horrible and this is a lifesaver. Also, I'm a matte lipstick kind of girl so I have to keep my lips moisturized and guys, this, try it, it's totally 100% worth the hype.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I bought this with some money my dad sent me for Christmas. Usually 17 Canadian dollars would be too much for a lip balm for me but I was so excited to see this in Shoppers, that I splurged with my Christmas money. Now that I know I like it, I'll pay the 17 dollars for it again, I just don't like paying a lot for something when I'm not sure it'll work for me. My lips have been super dry this winter, my go to is Vaseline (the cocoa butter one) and it definitely helped, but I couldn't wear any lip product cause my lips still had dry patches on them. I got this a week ago and I've used it 2-3 times a day since and my lips have no more dry patches! The pot I got is nice and smooth, softer than I anticipated, and smells so good! I can't quite place it, but it definitely reminds me of another product, one I obviously liked cause it makes me happy when I smell it! The other night I gently rubbed my lips with a warm, wet washcloth, then applied this stuff and my lips were super soft! I am not a fan of glossy lips (one of the reasons I only wore the vaseline at night) and so I love the finish this has! I'm so glad I took the leap and tried this, for me so far it's done exactly what I hoped, which is to take away my dry patches!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Has anyone else used this as an under-eye balm?? This is the best thing I've EVER used for dark circles (the blue/purple kind). It's a good lip balm but an even more impressive eye treatment imo.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I wanted to love this but a third of the way through the pot I'm still not sure...
It's very thick, paste-like, and has quite a gritty texture which may seem strange at first. I've found it works best applied quite thickly as a night time treatment. I wake up with softened lips but they don't feel particularly hydrated. A thin layer doesn't do much at all, and it's certainly not something I'd use under lipstick because of the grittiness.
I find it works best if it's used to seal in a more hydrating product underneath (even a regular moisturiser) or under something like Eight Hour Cream, both of which help my lips feel more supple - the thick texture of this product isn't the most comfortable I've used.

Popular Lip Treatments