Avon Pink Suede

3.2

There's a particular video on YouTube under the channel of ExpoTVBeauty that practically sums up my feelings about Pink Suede: a nasty, stinky, vicious turd in the world of perfume.

(Copy and paste this link into your browser window:

It may be cheap perfume, but I feel that anyone considering purchasing this scent would be wasting money.

on 4/21/2008 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I *think* that this scent has been discontinued. It's a musky type of fragrance which is a bit heavy. It's not my all time favorite but it's nice and I wear it until I finish up the bottle.

on 12/22/2007 6:40:00 PM

Beautiful bottle. Very musky smell, but nice. It gave me headaches and made me dizzy though. Wont repurchase.

I remember I was in love with this perfume. I bought the whole line of it. It smells so sweet and good. The bottle I think is nice but I kinda got tired if this perfume. I mean it smells good and all but when you put it on its like it changes. It doesnt smell like it does when its in the bottle.

on 8/4/2007 8:24:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I guess this doesn't really count, but this perfume made me sneeze, sneeze, sneeze and itch. I don;t usually have a problem with Avon perfumes, but apparently am allergic to this scent. Had to return it.

on 3/19/2007 1:24:00 PM

This was my favorite perfume. I smelled the sample the day it came out and have been ordering it ever since. It makes me very angry that Avon comes out with products for a couple of years then stops making them. Pink suede has been discontinued like many of their other scents leaving their customers with nothing. I loved the product, but am disappointed with Avon and will never get attached to another avon scent.

on 1/31/2007 4:26:00 PM

THis scent is absolutely disastrous and should be banned in public. Like all fragrances by Avon. I generally like Avon stuff, but I just think Avon should stop making fragrances. It's no good at it at all.

on 12/4/2006 3:19:00 AM

this smells like incanto by salvatore f.. this smells really nice

on 6/27/2006 7:23:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite perfume. It just seems like it's my signature scent. I have asthma, and it doesn't bother my breathing at all. I'm very disappointed to see that Avon has discontinued it.

on 3/10/2006 10:51:00 AM

For a product that is so inexpensive, I never thought this would smell nice. I bought it for my little 7 year old. When I got in in, I sprayed some on myself, and went about my day. I love this scent!!!!! It's such a calming and pretty smell. Call me crazy but I just can't get enough of it. I can't belive the price!!!Edit: Avon has discontinued this scent, I was able to pick some more up, so I'm set. I notice this scent doesn't work well with everyone, but on me it's lovley. Sad to see it go.

Video Reviews & Tutorials