August 31, 2014 | 1031 users online

Skincare - Body - Noxzema - Triple Blade Disposable Razors

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by blueskies145

If these are free, and you have NO OTHER option, go ahead and get them. I bought them for NEXT to NOTHING with coupon or whatever, and can only say that they were a complete waste of money. Honestly, I thought it may have been just me, but my daughters also noticed that you can literally shave three times in three different directions, and even fine hair will NOT be cut off. Really, we cannot even understand this. We are using BRAND NEW razor, and its shocking how they DO NOT WORK. We have not ever had this experience before and even with an old razor of a DIFFERENT brand, it would still do SOMETHING.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by xfgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are seriously terrible razors. My butter knife in my kitchen could almost do better on my leg hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Worst razors ever! Then I tried the new 5 blade pivot cause it was cheaper than Venus. Big mistake! Does not shave close at all!!!! Rust in one day and just plain aweful! Do not buy any Noxzema razors they r not worth a penny!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2013 6:00:00 AM More reviews by YoungCouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought these because they were cheaper than the Gilette Venus razors, and that was a huge mistake! If you want to just shave your legs you're fine, but if you want to shave your knees and armpits, go get another razor. I used a month old Venus razor to shave and it still worked better than the Noxzema razors. But they do work for the most part, I didn't cut myself, though I usually don't. I would only buy them again if I couldn't afford to get the Gillette Venus razors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't understand all the bad reviews.. I prefer venus but they're SO expensive, these were on sale at Walgreens for really cheap (can't remember how much) so i bought a ton and they work okay. I got a smooth shave with no cuts (using aveeno shave cream).

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by ajwhite1003

These razors are just awful. I just used a brand new one to shave my only slightly stubbly underarms and I had to go over each spot at least 3 times to get the hair removed. They're just very ineffective.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

These suck! They really do get clogged easily. If you're trying to shave a body part that's hard to reach, it's easy to cut yourself with these razors. I will never purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by kitsha88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

P.O.C! (Piece of crap) and definitely not the Super Smooth Triple Blade razor it is advertised as.

I saw these at my store for a good price and thought they looked to be decent razors (2 lubricating strips, 3 blades, sturdy looking handle, plus with the Noxzema name I figured they would know a bit about skincare), but steer clear of these.

I have to go back and forth over the same area multiple times in order to get most of the hairs (even fine hairs) removed; in addition the razor clogs very easily. Not an efficient shaving experience at all, and this is coming from someone who doesn't mind buying the super cheap store brand razors.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by gothicsdarkangel

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked these up, B1G1F. I've never used them before. I have fine hair...and these razors couldn't cut melted butter.

The razor head clogs almost immediately (and I'm talking immediately as in; after 2 strokes).

They are going back in the morning.

So much for trying to save a buck.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Rosieb612

Gave both my daughter and myself the worst razor rash on our underarms!!! Beware!