October 22, 2014 | 1018 users online

Lips - Avon - glimmerstick in perfect plum

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by gemmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you have read any of my other beauyty reviews, you will know that I love Avon and also have a real obsession with eye make-up.

I have this in emerald glow and sugar plum but plan to also buy the other 2 colours smokey diamond and black ice as i love it so much.
The eyeliner comes in a thin box and is one of the crayon-eyeliners that wind up and down. This is great for two reasons, one, you dont have to sharpen and two, you dont end up chopping off the top when putting the lid on, well, as long as you wind it down properly.

The eyeliner goes on smoothly and neatly without smudging. I wear this on both the upper and lower lids and wear quite thick as the last thing you want to do on a night out is to keep reapplying and so i probably apply about 3 layers and never find the need to top up.
I also sometimes wear a small amount in the day time as it adds a bot of shimmer to my normal makeup.
Plum is my favbourite colour so that was a no brainer when choosing what colours to purchase but the emerald was a bit of a risky purchase. I opted for the emerald as I have so many black and grey liners already and I also had a gorgeous pair of peacock feather ear-rings which I knew would look great together. Both eyeliners can be worn and are visible over eyeshadow and look especially great when you have big thick black lashes in front.

There is a real shimmering sparkle to these eye-liner which is so pretty and feminine and is especially great as none of the glitter drops onto your face, it stays just where it should around your eyes.
Washes off easily and does not hurt or damage eyes.

You can buy this from your Avon rep or online at avonshop.co.uk - at the moment, these are part of a range whereby if you buy 2 or more items you will recieve a free beauty bonus bag. Andif thats not enough, they are currently reduced from 6 to 5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Perfect shade for all your plum/mauve toned lipsticks. Get this and the Simply spice shade which is perfect for warmer toned lip products. These are a steal and always on sale great texture, wind up packaging and glide on like butter.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by QuyneKayVi

Very easy to apply. Red is often the classic color for lips but I find plum to be mine so I bought several different kinds of plum colored lipsticks from AVON and this lip liner complemented them all perfectly!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2003 2:28:00 PM More reviews by SandyA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great product, great color. I wear a lot of plum colors, and this goes great with any of them. My neutral color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 11:24:00 PM More reviews by face_case

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My absolute favorite lipliner of all time!! This shade looks a bit dark, but don't let that fool you. It stays on forever and plus it is cheap - love it! I also like that it is retractable, no need to sharpen.