Lise Watier Capteur de reves

3.5

on 1/26/2009 1:11:00 AM

I'm surprised this product was rated bad by many people. However, the choice of fragrances is subjective.

In my opinion, this is one of the best (if not the best of the best) perfumes I have ever encountered. I have Eau de Parfum and it has a pretty good staying power (3 sprays and it lasts all day even in summer when I sweat. In winter, 2 is sufficient.) I love the scent. It's floral and a little sweet but not too sweet. I'm almost done my 50mL bottle and will get another bottle soon.

I think the packaging could've been better though. It has no cap, and while that can be convenient it doesn't keep the dust out. The bottle itself is also not as pretty as many other perfume bottles out there.

on 5/26/2006 11:35:00 AM

Smells great on me! Last a long time and it's great for summer : )

on 4/23/2006 9:03:00 PM

Capteur de rêves is meant to be unequivocally captivating, throughout its entire composition. Intriguing yet revealing, this genuine potion is a blend of spirited green freshness and intense floral and woody warmth. The original essences of Turks-Cap Lily, Birchwater, and Balsam Fir, gathered deep in the forests of North America, unite with the protective power of Sage and Sacred Lotus, scents one breathes to the very core, to reach a height of spiritual fulfillment like no other. Discover Capteur de rêves Eau de Toilette… a lighter concentration that is just as captivating and mysterious.Seems light when first applied but don't be fooled!!! This is VERY strong soapy, floral. Very clean yet I detect gardenia also but I could be wrong about that. Not horrible but far from something I would ever choose to wear. The dry down is more tolerable as it softens and becomes much more "skin scent" but if you don't like a hefty dose of clean, then this ain't for you. It's like a clean version of Curious. continued >>

on 9/6/2005 11:52:00 PM

This really smells good one me! I looove it!!! For people who like fresh, citrusy/flowery scents. Not heavy but leaves a nice trace ...

on 5/18/2005 11:14:00 AM

This was not a scent for me. Too woody and not sweet enough for my tastes. It did have good staying power however.

on 5/11/2005 7:57:00 PM

smell very good on me, fresh, sweet and a little bite of wood. When I smell it i think of pic nic and strawberry. It is different than the generic fragrance. I really like it for summer.

on 2/26/2004 1:28:00 PM

Oh this was just bad...It's so woodsy and it lasts ALL DAY LONG on me....to my dismay. This is definitely for someone that likes something different...

on 1/24/2003 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

A light floral that seems citrusy to me, and a touch powdery. Notes of lily, balsam, sage and lotus. This is a light, sweet scent that doesn't last very long on me, but picks me up nonetheless, and doesn't seem to get my allergies going. Lovely.

Popular Fragrances