April 17, 2014 | 1635 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fresh, inviting, clean and sparkling. The 3 lippie rating is merely because the fragrance does not last at all past 30 minutes on me. Now I know that fragrances don't last more than a few hours on me normally, but this is ridiculous. The top notes are great, a nice lemony green tea. I don't know what the heart notes are because the fragrance is completely gone before then. I did try The Healing Garden's Green Tea body spray and that has more longevity than that this one. I have 3 other EA Green Tea fragrances and all of them have Eau de Toilette written on the bottle and they last between 1-4 hours. The version of Green Tea that I have just says scent spray. I would be interested in trying the Intense version.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:01:00 AM More reviews by MissOrthodox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using this perfume back in 2000 when I started high school, as it was the only fragrance my mum would allow me to wear. High school long past, sixth form and university complete and I'm still loving it!

So even though it works well for a 12 year old, it doesn't smell childish. I think the clean smell is universal and for a high schooler actually shows maturity. For an adult it gives a feeling of youth, energy, freshness and vitality,

If you want a clean scent that energises this is it. I would liken it the DKNY New York (Woman) but a much less matured/strong citrus.

I love it during the summer when you want to avoid that hot sticky/sickening feeling of other warmer perfumes that tend to give out headaches to all those around you. This has a calming but awakening effect.

I always get compliments on how FRESH and CLEAN I smell when wearing this. It's definitely a good perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Cameesan

A classy asian fusion twist with this fragrance is genius. I love it for summer or even spring; more of a day wear though, still I myself wear this fragrance at night. I usually apply it on my wrist, near my ears, and yes even near my butt (you'll never know). Since I have a dry skin the chemistry in my body does not have an effect, this is not a perfume so it does not last within 6 hrs (without vigorous work of course). If you love a citrus finish with a green tea twist than this perfect for you for all seasons :).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have HORRIBLE allergies that have developed in the last 10 years to any sort of perfume. I've gone to natural scented body oils and powders. Hate it because I LOVED perfume and had a ton Green tea and ice tea were two of my favorites especially during the warmer months. I was cleaning out a drawer and found a new unopened bottle and was just so desperate to try again I opened it and applied a little. No headaches, ichy eyes or sneezing. I was so excited to have at least 1 scent I can still enjoy.

I love the light scent to this anyway but the fact that whatever the notes are make it ok for me to wear.

I don't know if the bottle style has changed I've had problems in the past with the sprayer breaking before I'm through the bottle. Either way oh yeah until my nose tell me otherwise I will buy this again and again!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by woodenshoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I am not as enthusiastic as the previous reviewers when it comes to this fragrance but that is a matter of personal taste ofcourse. I like the smell of green tea but that doesn't mean I want to smell like it myself. Despite the fact that this is a light and fresh fragrance the obvious tea scent is just too overpowering for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by judysmath

Love this scent! It's been one of my mainstays for many, many years and I always have a bottle on hand. It's light, crisp, and citrusy and is a good everyday fragrance. It's especially nice in the summer but I wear it year round. I have some of the other Green Tea varieties and love them as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by naj123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Perfect for everyday.

I can wear this and feel refreshed and know that I'm not overpowering anyone with a strong scented perfume. My only issue is that it doesn't last all day.

It's cheap and non-evasive

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by jessstad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great everyday scent - cheap, light, fresh, not going to offend anybody wherever you go. It does fade pretty quickly, but since my day-to-day includes cuddling with small children, I don't want a thick overwhelming cloud of scent to overpower little noses anyway. I just want to smell nice, clean and soothing, and this does that perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by xjiyoungg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea better than Bvlgari's Green Tea because it smells cleaner, fresher and sweeter.It isn't too sweet though. Maybe this perfume smells more uplifting because of the mint and maybe it smells cleaner because it is a little soapy. Bvlgari smells more serious to me and more formal. Reminds me of the smell of leather. Bvlgari is more powdery and bitter. Both are pretty, but I like fresh and bright perfumes so that is why I prefer Elizabeth Arden's perfume. It's also wonderful how affordable it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by QueenBee1217

I love this scent!!! It relaxes me so I spray it on at bedtime and use it as my daily cologne. I've been using it for 12years already! However, it doesn't stay long and diffuses before you know it. But I love the scent! :)