Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Not that great.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

This is a very light fragrance reminiscence of tea essence. Almost reminds me of clary sage e.o. The only drawback is that it doesn't last long, and it goes bad quick if not stored properly. It will change to a urine-ish smell that is not something you want after the stuff goes bad. It really has to be bought within a certain time frame. Would be good for warm month, just keep it in a very cool place to preserve it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love Green Tea. A cool crisp fragrance, It really does smell like green tea with hints of lemon and mint. A nice light scent for days when I want something quiet but uplifting, it's perfect for anyone who doesn't like loud fragrances. It's also good for occasions that demand a quieter fragrance like a job interview. According to Jan Moran's book Fabulous Fragrances II, Green Tea includes the following notes:

Top Notes: Lemon, Peppermint, Orange, Bergamot, Rhubarb
Heart Notes: Green Tea, Jasmine, Celery Seed, Carnation, Caraway, Fennel
Base Notes: Oakmoss, Amber, Musk

Green Tea doesn't last super long, but I don't mind reapplying it as it's not too expensive. I bought a gift set from the Elizabeth Arden counter at Macy's for $42 bucks, which contained a large spritzer bottle, a tiny travel bottle, a shower gel and a lotion. Not bad for a designer scent!

Personally, I like a variety of scents from barely there to bold, but everyone is different. If you really only like loud fragrances, you definitely won't like Green Tea. That's the only qualifier I can actually think of for not trying it. Otherwise, I highly recommend this beautiful fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this. I asked for some for Christmas without smelling it so I wasn't sure if I was going to like it but it is gorgeous. There is nothing about it that offends. It is a perfect to wear during the day to work> I love it, love it, love it!

I used to love this when I was younger, I found the scent so clean, crisp and soothing. But then, it became REALLY popular to the point that 1 out of 3 women I encountered is wearing this, so I decided to try different scents. I gave this a sniff recently and couldn't stand the scent anymore. Oh well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This fragrance is so refreshing! On me, I smell lemon, tea, and a hint of mint. It only lasts a few hours on me, but it's fairly inexpensive, so I don't mind respraying. It's great to spray when coming inside from a hot summer day.

Very inexpensive, very basic packaging. Smells like Irish Spring Soap on me. Very crisp, very clean, very nice on a summer day. I smell a lot of green, lemon, little bit of mint and soap. It's almost a little bit masculine, but not in a bad way.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Clean smelling, easy to wear, sublte fragrance that does not last. Mid-priced (for me inexpensive) and easy to find.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

A nice, light, fresh, clean lemony green tea fragrance. The combo of lemon with green tea tones down the lemon so it's not sharp at all. Great in hot muggy summer weather but also very PC any time -- for office, church, school, medical settings -- anywhere you want to smell fresh and clean without overwhelming anyone. Sheer, airy, clean, uplifting, and refreshing, for sure!

Smell-alikes are Estee Lauder Pure White Linen Light Breeze (lime color), Versace Versense, and Bulgari Green Tea (Eau The Vert). J Lo Still is a fresh, crisp lemon-&-tea fragrance, but it's Earl Grey instead of green tea.

Inexpensive, and can often be found at Marshall's, TJ Maxx, drug & discount stores, and etailers. I think a large 3.4oz bottle of this EDT can be found for only around $18 online.

I like the scent a lot but it fades away very quickly

Popular Fragrances