August 28, 2014 | 1514 users online

Other - Phisohex Antibacterial Skin Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by si193

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used cetaphil and almost everything else - I found that It wasn't helping with break outs or anything, it was for people who already had nice skin.
I break out in pimples when I have or i'm getting my periods and I feel like phisohex is the only product that I feel like reduces my pimples. Yes I do still get pimples (if you get them, you get them, can't do much about it) but I definitely seen a difference in the size of the pimples. Your skin feels a little dry afterwards but nothing a moisturiser can't fix .. I have oily and sensitive skin (very sensitive) and this product doesn't effect anything.
If you have pimples do try this product

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by greenpeanut

I sincerely hope that this product will be my last facial washh, bcause I've many experience withh facial foam and so on,
What I love from phisohex is: no fragrance, no foam, and its written as a facial wash that save for a sensitive skin,
Its not totally wrong, but I've a hyper sensitive skin were my doctor ever skin-tested me for 4 times and yet still doesn't find what's wrong with his cream ingredients.
That's why I'm so interested with the ads,,
1-5 days using phisohex there's no problem with my face, then after 3 weeks my face start to be reddish and burning outt..
But its really effective to decrease my pimples,just maybe its too harsh for my very irritated skin..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Emilymarie0103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in LOVE with this face wash! At first I was very wary of using the product as I do have sensitive skin & for good reason, phisohex does burn my face but after a while its not so bad and the effects are astounding for me personally! Once or twice a week i switch it out for my other face wash for a break on my facial features! If I feel a blemish coming on I go ahead and use the product working it in heavily to the effected area and normal for the rest of my face. The next day that little devil is gone haha I'm in love. I do find I had to fiddle with my toner after as some seemed to react when I used my phisohex, but I have it sussed now and use an intense face cream at night to re hydrate my face as it can become dry! I would recommend this for people to try for sure. I have such tricky skin and I'm super happy!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

I am happy to report that phisohex saved my face.
I changed my skin care routine from cetaphil oily skin cleanser, neautrogena moist mixed with jojoba to:
Washing my hands before cleansing
Phisohex left on for 30 secs
Lush ocean salt gently scrubbed in for 30 secs
Patting dry
Clearasil daily clearing spot treatment (salicylate acid treatment)
Clinique clearing moist mixed with jojoba
And oh Lordy my face hasn't looked this good in years!
I think the cleanser and the clearasil treatment made the biggest differences and I stuck to this routine for 3 weeks before I saw any changes.
The phisohex is non drying on me, no scent, quite a watery consistency and is 1% triclosan. The highest triclosan cleanser you can buy I think.
I love this stuff, $9 for the 250ml and there's a bigger bottle available which ill get next time as its better value.
Nothing has worked as well as this product

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:41:00 AM More reviews by Khaleesi23

hi,
So i do have acne, but not as bad acne but i still get embarrassed from it I break out near my nose and on my t-zone area. My Pimples are not big just small lumps with red area just in a certain area, its like i'm growing a mini city on my face, i don't even know what my pimples are called (if you know what they're called from the description above please let me know). Using Phisophex for more than 2 week nows and i don't really see a different i just like it because theres not scent to it.

Thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by foreal

I had the worse pimples ever when i went back to my country for a holiday which has a very hot temperature that can melt you, and that's where all my pimples started to come out. I tried clearasil, it did work for a bit but it just makes it all reddish, and also tried a few products but it just made it all worse, then i did a research about this. And ive been only using it for a week, it is just shocking, woke up one morning and my face is cleared out!, it's the cheapest and great product you could ever use for infected acnes! :D so thanks for phisohex for making my face back to normal clean face again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by neurosciguy

THIS IS THE SHIT. I suffered the worst skin you can possibly imagine for over a decade, tried everything OTC, prescription, you name. Proactive did jack shit. Acutane helped but it still didn't go away.... then I saw a different dermatologist who scribed me this and OH MY GOD. I wanna buy 100 in case it ever goes off the market. Will combat the worst acne, though as such it can leave skin kinda dry, but nothing a simple moisturizer can't handle. This is NOT for the everyday casual user, this is for people who have real problems with their skin. I love it because you get a TON for like 22 bucks- it lasts me almost half a year. Helps that you only need a tiny bit. Will repurchase until I die or until it stops production.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by CKidman

I have OCD and constantly pick my skin- especially my face. This has been going on since I was 15, the spots obviously got a lot worse as I kept picking my skin. Now I am 20 and have big trouble trying to make it better. I have used Proactive (for 6 months), been on 3 different types of the pill including YAZ (over 5 years), used antibiotics, all sorts of over the counter products (and also the weird stuff like porridge on my face, or honey etc) and then whacked on moisturiser/makeup over top because I am embarassed about it which seems so stupid but I felt self conscious (like anybody cares though!), NONE of that did any good. All Proactive did was make my face worse and bleach my new towels. All the organic facial product did was cause infection. All the pill did was make me ANNGRY, and pimply too. And all of it was too expensive to not be working. I am not RICH!! Anyway I bought Phisohex on Sunday for $8.50 in the tiny IGA up the road because the white bottle stood out and I am all for basic packaging. I stopped wearing my concealer (which was advertised to cover up and FIX spots: SUCKER) and today is Tuesday, I feel a zillion times BETTER! I put my hair up because I am not trying to hide the feral skin on my forehead, I had breakouts on my chest, my neck and my T zone and they had turned scabby and yuck, and you just CAN'T hide that unless you want to wear a paper bag on your head, which I wanted to!!! And now I feel so much cleaner, my spots haven't all gone away but I couldn't expect that from anything. Anyway motto of the story is: the cheapest product with the least amount of advertising was the best. Oh it burns a tad but I love the burn!!! I figure it's just killing the bad guys on my skin! Woooohoo for Phisohex!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by ronniiiiiiiiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! I had been using main brand face cleansers for such a long time but none of them did anything for me until I found this! Very basic cheap and it works!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by vegovy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really hate to be the one to lower the rating for this product, but as much as I wanted to love it - my skin just does not like this stuff! My cheeks literally feel as if they are burning after every use (regardless of the amount that I use) so after attempting a few times I just gave up. I now use it to wash my hands prior to cleansing. Will not be repurchasing.

Pros:
- Does not strip moisture off skin
- Non-soap

Cons:
- Burns my skin (my skin isn't normally sensitive... but I could be wrong)
- Doesn't come with a pump dispenser
- Slightly expensive