September 30, 2014 | 1232 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #217 Blending

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Mimiyu23

My everyday must have blending brush! Its a classic staple! It blends, it applys shadows and even concealer! I love it! If your starting your mac collection brushes i suggest you get this and 239 a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by danceintherain55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is more dupable than the 239 in my opinion, so I personally would recommend getting that one first as it has more uses and it just more my HG, but the 217 is an excellent MAC brush, as well. Beautiful for blending in crease color or blending out lid shadows. You will not regret purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually do not use this brush for blending. I use it to apply shadow to my crease and it looks really intense. It is extremely soft too. love this brush... glad it exists.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by becake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first used 217 brush for blending eyeshadows as it is intended to be used. This brush is soft, easy to clean, superb quality! But after watching Lisa Eldridge use this brush as a concealer brush on one of her videos, I went ahead and tried her technique. I have since used this for the application of my concealer. When I apply my concealer, I make sure there's just the right amount of it on the brush and I apply it on very lightly in circular motion. It won't make it look cakey this way but it might take some time. It's pricey but it's worth it. I have been using mine for 4 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

This brush is seriously life changing. The hair is so soft and gentle that it can turn even the cheapest of eyeshadows into a soft, beautiful, sexy look. The price can be a little uncomfortable for someone used to buying only drugstore brushes, but it is well worth the investment. I try to wash it at least once a week and it still looks brand new. If you are new to makeup or simply haven't had an excuse to pick this little baby up, I'm telling you right now that you need this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ClaireDalloway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know what makes this brush so special but it is wonderful. I use it with more powdery eyeshadows and it works miracles. But the price is really wallet breaking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My workhorse of my eye brushes. I would be in deep trouble and wouldnt know what to do without this brush. How did I ever NOT blend my eyeshadows before?! I think everybody needs a blending brush and this is it. I have the Christmas edition so mine has a shorter handle that's clear and sparkly. It takes harsh colors and makes them smoother and transitioned. It gives harmony to my eyeshadows. Has not shed on me and still like new. Get a blending brush and get this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by miatx5

One of my top 5 must have brushes. I am fairly new to make up. I only started wearing makeup in my 30s. This blush is great for blending & applying eyeshadow. I recommend this brush to all my friends. There are good dupes to the brush, but if you want to splurge on a good brush, do it on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This brush is just the best! I've had it for about two years and it works just as great as when I first got it. It makes applying and blending eyeshadow a breeze. Idk how I did my eyeshadow without this for so long. It's worth every single penny. I also have the 224 and this is sooo much better. I don't I will ever buy another blending brush. Buy it you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great brush. Works so well at applying and blending cream shadows. The size is perfect for applying color in the crease and buffing color onto the lid. It does tend to have a few hairs here and there that stick out after washing no matter how I try to reshape it... and it was like that from day one. But otherwise I have no complaints. It doesn't feel scratchy at all either. Reasonable price and so far it's held up well this past year. A must have brush!