Mary Kay Visibly Fit Body Lotion

3.6

on 11/3/2007 12:43:00 AM

I love this lotion. I don't really think it works on cellulite, but it does on spider veins. I love the smell also. I prefer the older version rather than the 2 step process. But I always go back to this lotion. I cannot live without!!!!!!!!!

on 4/28/2007 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really don't think that this lotion helps with with smoothing the legs, but I love the scent. It also makes your skin very silky. I purchase this lotion only for those two qualities. I don't care about the smoothing claim.

I like the packaging and the pump, but I really do not see any difference in cellulite. I have sometimes used it on my upper body to see if it helps with acne, and I believe it does a bit, as I seem to look more broken out after not having used it for awhile. However, I am now trying to Suave Firming Lotion. Don't want to jinx it at this point, but it does seem to be working much better after less than a week!

on 5/28/2006 5:02:00 PM

This truly made my spider veins less noticeable and has made stretch marks on my breasts less noticeable!! A must have!

I agree with the other reviewers--the smell is strong, however, I like stronger scents so it does not bother me. The lotion is expensive, but I have a trick to making it last longer! I use it after the shower while my skin is damp--it spreads easily and I use less product. I have loved this lotion from the moment I tried it and bought 3 bottles. It makes my skin soft and silky. I have also noticed a more toned look to my arms and legs which is why I will continue to use this product! Do not buy if you are sensitive to strong smells!

on 9/24/2004 6:01:00 PM

This stuff really works. I can tell a big difference in my thigh/hip area. I use it every day. It is a bit pricey, but it does work for me.

on 8/18/2004 11:35:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Well, I got this as a GWP, a nice size I might add, but it smells sooooo strong! I had to give it away-- just too perfumey for me.. I get headaches very easily, so I have to be careful what i use.. If this was non-scented, I would probably use this..It did moisturize well..

on 8/17/2004 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this lotion, even if it is a little on the expensive side for cheapie-ol' me [$22.50 US]. The smell is great, a nice light floral, but I don't give much credit to the "firming" aspect of this lotion. It's nice and thick, like the other MK spa lotions, and goes on very smooth. Perhaps this is a nice substitute for other high-end lotions sold at department stores, especially if you can find it for the wholesale cost.

on 5/23/2004 2:51:00 PM

This is a joke. EXPENSIVE, not very moisturizing, and HEAVILY scented. It reminded me of a cheap dollar store lotion. Ladies save your money and get different MK products -- they should pull this product from their line.

on 7/22/2003 11:16:00 AM

I wanted to give my thoughts so far on this product, more so I'll give an accurate picture. I had a choice between this and AVON Cellu-scuplt (both say they do essentially the same thing) ... I don't have any AVON in my area I can find, but a close friend is a MK rep and on my last purchases I got a free 3 ounce tube of the Visibly Fit. I notice it is simple to use - comes in a flip top lid (though the full size comes in a pump - note to AVON users who wanted this). White cream that instantly absorbs and makes my skin smoother. That's a plus. I have used it every night for about 2 weeks and told no one. Last night my husband asked me if I had been lifting weights - my arms looked more toned! Hello, I actually have been sick and not exercising so NO ... the lotion must be doing something then. I have larger upper arms I hate and hate to wear sleeveless shirts - this stuff is making me WAY more comfortable doing so. I have used it faithfully also on my hips, lower belly, lower neck, upper chest, and back and front of thighs, and also on a bruised, veined area ... SO FAR, my legs have certainly been smoother and I think in a little ways look more firm, but I don't know about dramatic results (so in that respect I am curious about using the Cellu-sculpt on my legs). I am totally in LOVE with this product, Visibly Fit, for my arms though. The price is kind of high - though I am only using it once a day, so the bigger bottle should last me 2 months I predict? I only use this at night BECAUSE it part i would compete with other lotions and perfumes - it smells very "perfumey" and I can't say that I really enjoy it (I am much more of a foody scent myself).

Popular Body Skincare Products