August 23, 2014 | 1071 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Vanilla Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by CatrionaShadowleaf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My favourite vanilla scent ever and they had to discontinue it for "Madagascar vanilla" which smells terrible. The only problem I ever had with it is that the bottle is a bit too stiff and doesn't squeeze well, so you'll have a hell of a time getting the last drips out.

I wish I'd have known they were getting rid of it because I'd have bought a metric ton of the stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by noname4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was a gift and for some reason I hadn't gotten around to using it. I love the scent and it lathers really nicely. I love using it in the bath on a poof rather than as a body wash in the shower. Really nice!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This smells amazing I'm a huge vanilla fan and when I saw this at TBS I just hadto have it I use this and then use the vanilla body lotion and then the body mist its a really warm cozy true vanilla smell that does not smell artificial or to over sweet its just perfect I just wish the bottle was bigger it's so tiny,but otherwise I would purchase this again a staple for any vanilla fans out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by lunastella3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this shower gel! The scent is just lovely, it lathers well and the scent lingers on you all day. On the downside itīs a little bit pricey if you consider the bottle last less than a month. The package sucks, the plastic bottle is to hard to squeeze and itīs imposible to get the gel out when itīs almost finished, but I love the scent so much I would buy this again, and again. It makes a treat out of your bath. Definitely HG shower gel.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

luve the smell, a cookie sweet vanilla bakery scent wafting in the air of my shower room. nice orangey-yellow colour too. gotta be my favorite TBS showergel scent! and i've tried moringa, passionfruit, olive, peach, shea, satsuma.....Vanilla is the best in my opinion. slight smell still lingers on my skin hours after my bath. Not a fan of the vanilla body lotion though. Nice stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by sarahblaa

i can't get enough of this one. the vanilla scent is very warm and makes you feel happy, but it's still fresh and the scent stays all day.
if you have one of those shower sponges the gel is really rich.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 8:52:00 AM More reviews by OneEva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HG shower gel. Not going back to anything else. I adore sweet smelling products and this is utterly delicious to the nose. It lathers up well in the shower and doesn't give me any reactions (and I've got pretty sensitive skin). It lingers on the body and isn't overwhelming. My boyfriend doesn't like perfume too much so I don't wear it unless we're going out to a super luxurious event, but the other day he said he actually liked the perfume I had on... but I wasn't wearing any so it must've been the shower gel :). It's always a bonus when the boyfriend likes the smell of the shower gel.

I only have one con. The bottle is hard to squeeze when you're tired...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a tiny size of this and am contemplating buying a full size one. It smells great (if you like vanilla that is), is kind to the skin and isn't too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2008 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Legs11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a free sample and i was pleasantly suprised. I like vanilla anyway and this smelt really good. It foamed up really well on a shower puff and made me feel clean without drying my skin out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2007 2:25:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I first received this product in a mini size, and since have repurchased the larger size, along with the lotion and the EDT. This is my favorite shower gel. It just smells sooooo good, if you are a vanilla or a sweet-scent fan, you must try this. I love the smell of their vanilla and this is such a pick-me-up in the shower. This vanilla isn't overwhelming in the heat, it's balanced enough where you can use it year round. I reach for the gel even more often than the lotion. Doesn't dry out my skin, I love TBS's gels. Love it!!!!