April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Wedge

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Swiftie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I see that a lot of people like using Wedge as a crease color, which I honestly find strange. I find Wedge to be too pale for a crease color and I use it on the lid. I don't know, I suppose those people are quite fair. I like wearing it with saddle in the crease and the Fluidline in Blacktrack. It'sa great casual, but still pretty look. It is quite a warm color though, or at least it gives off a warm impression on my eyelids. I always use my Urban Decay original Primer Potion under eye makeup, because if I don't, eyeshadows don't even last an hour on me. I don't think I'd repurchase it however, because I don't think I'll ever run out of it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

Love, love love this shadow. It's the perfect brow color for my redheaded daughters and the perfect crease color for me. It's one of the few MAC shadows I've actually used up and repurchased. It also works great as a brow color for many other hair colors but if you are a redhead give this baby a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Faelin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use Wedge as a bronzer. It matches my natural tan, gives me just enough hint of color, and I don't have to worry about it looking orangey on my cool skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by riakel5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best in the crease colour ever, use it everyday along with Mac malt all over the lid, more for people who want that 'I've got no eyeshadow on but eyes look great ' look! Like natural but still defining. Love

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by emmalybtch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

my favorite transition color. i'm about an nc25 right now. This color is a light, matte, neutral toned brown. I tried soft brown and it was too warm for my liking, so i exchanged it for this and it's perfect. great as a transition color for ANY eyeshadow look, but also great as a crease color if you want your eyeshadow to look really natural. the formula is very smooth, and the pigmentation is awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It seems like a very normal shade you could get anywhere but no, you have to get it from mac, it's very nice for pale skin as a crease color, I'm nw15 and this shade is most natural to me, it makes my crease deeper but looks like no eyeshadow added

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by sagerufs

I love this eye shadow it has been by transition color for who knows how long... I rarely go a day without this in my crease. With one swipe I get the perfect payoff for my fair skin. LOVE. I definitely recommend it to anyone in the market for a new transition color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by missvengeance

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, I have to say that this is by far one of the few products that has been in my daily makeup routine daily for many years.
I use this as my crease color and it works with every look.
I hope they'll never discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by payjark

Staple in my makeup collection! Perfect for the crease for just a little definition. Really good staying power esp. with a primer. Awesome for everyday wear and very pigmented. I love MACs eyeshadows and this is hands down my favorite shade! Its so universal and wearable for any season.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect light makeup crease colour for me! It's easy to define my crease, just a few sweeps of my brush and i'm good to go! The shadow it's self is smooth, and soft, it's not a chalky matte, and it's not too pigmented, so it's good for newbies!