October 23, 2014 | 1474 users online

Makeup Brushes - Kevyn Aucoin - Brush Roll

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2006 7:04:00 PM More reviews by boomgurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Flimsy material and poor workmanship makes this brush roll completely worthless. I wouldn't store my brushes in this for travel. The interior material feels exactly like an umbrella, wishy-washy. I'm afraid that if I store my tweezers in the pockets, it would poke right through. I hate the faux leather b/c every little speck of dust, powder, and sparkle stick to it like glue. This is not worth $42.00. For $3.00 more, get yourself the MAC Brush Clutch.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2004 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Erica2u

Considering this is a Kevyn Aucoin, and the price for this product, I would have expected the roll to be better constructed. The material seemed quite flimsy and there is absolutely no way that I would have traveled with this.

The "pockets" at the end of the roll didn't close so I can see storing things in there being a problem.

I ended up returning this roll.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2004 10:45:00 AM More reviews by charlyne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The reason why I give it a 5 is becuz I prefer its compactness and light weight rather than a balky kind of clutch (yes, i mean MAC brush clutch, it is huge for me). I haven't got a MAC brush roll to compare but I do like the pleather material very much, though it's abit filmsy as other reviews say. I have to admit I am very skindeep, part of the reason I love it is because it's KA.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 12:16:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually think this is really cute. It says Kevyn Aucion on it and it holds all the brushes perfectly. It's easy to roll up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 12:13:00 AM More reviews by NYgirl

I agree. It is a bit flimsy but if you're not planing on traveling with this than you should be fine. It has a slot for each brush.