Sigma E50 Large Fluff

4.3

on 12/25/2014 11:51:00 AM

I have trouble contouring and highlighting because I don't have high cheek bones. This brush makes both worlds easier. It sheds a fair amount, but I still love it.

on 8/26/2014 5:12:00 PM

I've owned this brush for 4 years. It looks the same as they day I got it. It was like $10. I would not even want to function without it. Buy it!

This brush is soft, but not the softest. I use this for nose contouring, highlighting, and adding a wash of color over the eyelid. I probably would repurchase if it didn't shed so much, but it sheds like crazy!!

on 5/19/2013 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is now my fave eye brush. For those of us that might just use an all-over the lid shade and run out the door, this is the perfect brush. It's big and fluffy and soft, but flattened a bit in a way where is just goes where you want it to.
I know MAC had/has a brush like this, and it is way more expensive. I would definitely recommend this brush. At $12, it is hard to go wrong. Love this!

on 1/2/2013 11:05:00 PM

Good quality, well priced eyeshadow brush. Wouldn't be the best for 'small eyes' as brush has large surface area. Sigma offer worldwide shipping.

on 12/10/2012 1:31:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I started my Sigma makeup brush collection around the time this company started. Compared to the brushes i purchased initially, this brush shed quite abit. I used my fingers to gently pinch at the bristles and about 5-6 strands came off. I repeat many times and it continues to shed!!! I never have this problem with the brushes i purchased initially.

On the other hand, the bristles are very soft and feels nice on my lids. This is a larger version of the shader brushes. Overall I really liked this brush for a sweep of colour although the shedding seem to continue when i pinch them gently.

on 8/22/2012 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is a very large, flat shader brush. It is fairly soft, sheds a little, and I didn't see any bleeding black ink when I washed it. It is a versatile brush. I use it for a soft wash of color on the lid or brow bone, putting powder under my eyes to set concealer, and applying highlighter on cheekbones. This brush is not good for small, precise work but is great for softer makeup on larger areas. I do not have the MAC 227 (which this is the dupe for), but I have looked at it in the store and they seem very very similar. MAC feels softer and I'm sure doesn't have the shedding problem, but that is just conjecture.

Popular Makeup Brushes