September 3, 2014 | 1095 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

Not for me. I usually use pencil liner and I like a sharp tip on lower lash line. This doesn't have a sharp tip at all. Smudged as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by DEbeachgirl74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own at least 10 shades of Glimmersticks. I sing in a band and DJ and even in our humid beach air they stay put through a whole performance. I have several neutral colors and some brights. I'm most impressed w Blue Shock. It's a blue teal. I've never had a bright blue stay put and not migrate in our heart and humidity. This liner is wonderful.
I read one comment about them breaking. I've only had that happen w the shimmery ones. They are a little softer then say black or brown so you have to be careful. Otherwise they apply smoothly and are easy to make a cat eye with. They smoothly angle and flick up on the end. They are also twist up so no sharpening. I don't line my waterline a lot but when I have it stays put as well. They are buildable and can go on subtle or be built up dark.
The price is also good especially when Avon has their mega sales. I've gotten them at $2 a piece but I would pay regular price for my staples like brown if I needed it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by hannaharnett

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Glimmersticks are my go to eyeliner. I've owned just about every color and they all work wonderfully. The colors are great, the texture is creamy but does not feel heavy on the lids, and the product stays on all day. The packaging is very handy--retractable liners are always great. The only con I can think of is that the liner does break sometimes, usually if I'm pressing down a bit too hard. Those instances, however, are few and far between. Overall, this is a wonderful eyeliner for everyday or formal looks.

Pros: Versatile, pigmented, creamy, comfortable, retractable

Cons: A few breaks here and there

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by blueroses99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE these eyeliners. I have all of them. They go on smoothly, last all day and give a great color pay-off! They are not over priced and last forever with proper care. Avon can be hit or miss for me; these eyeliners are a definite hit for me! I've been using them for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by LucyLimz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Probably my all time favorite eye liner. Product looks good and works well. Great for the smoky eye effect. Trustworthy eye liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by ThatGirlInTheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in smokey diamond and it's really lovely! Glides on easily and it's easy to get a nice shape. I usually just do underneath my eyes with a little flick because its easier but it's also really easy to do a line across the top lid too. My favourite eyeliner by far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i have sugar plum glimmerstick diamonds.
awesome awesome product. Great quality for a great value.
Longlasting and creamy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by irinahaapanen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I swear these are the best products Avon has ever invented! I love, love, love them! Texture is super smooth when applied, yet it stays on like a disease. Won't smudge at all during the day. I have the glimmerstick diamonds in green, blue and plum shades. I'm a mac gal but I think these are way better than my mac eyepencils. If you love super pigmented, smoothly applying and waterproof eyepencils, you have to give these a shot!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by aharb013

These go on relatively well, and can be blended out easily. They don't really set though. They smudge and fade quite a lot. And there are so many better and just as affordable eyeliner options out there. I do not recommend these.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

I've ordered a few of these years ago and I was not impressed by them. They were dry and the glitter did not come across at all. I pretty much bought them and then threw them away. I have since discovered that if I want a truly glittery/glimmery eyeliner I need to go with a liquid glitter eyeliner, not a pencil because they just fall flat and look flat.