April 20, 2014 | 922 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by hannaharnett

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Glimmersticks are my go to eyeliner. I've owned just about every color and they all work wonderfully. The colors are great, the texture is creamy but does not feel heavy on the lids, and the product stays on all day. The packaging is very handy--retractable liners are always great. The only con I can think of is that the liner does break sometimes, usually if I'm pressing down a bit too hard. Those instances, however, are few and far between. Overall, this is a wonderful eyeliner for everyday or formal looks.

Pros: Versatile, pigmented, creamy, comfortable, retractable

Cons: A few breaks here and there

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by blueroses99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE these eyeliners. I have all of them. They go on smoothly, last all day and give a great color pay-off! They are not over priced and last forever with proper care. Avon can be hit or miss for me; these eyeliners are a definite hit for me! I've been using them for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by LucyLimz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Probably my all time favorite eye liner. Product looks good and works well. Great for the smoky eye effect. Trustworthy eye liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by ThatGirlInTheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in smokey diamond and it's really lovely! Glides on easily and it's easy to get a nice shape. I usually just do underneath my eyes with a little flick because its easier but it's also really easy to do a line across the top lid too. My favourite eyeliner by far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i have sugar plum glimmerstick diamonds.
awesome awesome product. Great quality for a great value.
Longlasting and creamy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by irinahaapanen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I swear these are the best products Avon has ever invented! I love, love, love them! Texture is super smooth when applied, yet it stays on like a disease. Won't smudge at all during the day. I have the glimmerstick diamonds in green, blue and plum shades. I'm a mac gal but I think these are way better than my mac eyepencils. If you love super pigmented, smoothly applying and waterproof eyepencils, you have to give these a shot!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by aharb013

These go on relatively well, and can be blended out easily. They don't really set though. They smudge and fade quite a lot. And there are so many better and just as affordable eyeliner options out there. I do not recommend these.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

I've ordered a few of these years ago and I was not impressed by them. They were dry and the glitter did not come across at all. I pretty much bought them and then threw them away. I have since discovered that if I want a truly glittery/glimmery eyeliner I need to go with a liquid glitter eyeliner, not a pencil because they just fall flat and look flat.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Mellymeg228

I LOVE the brown glow one. These aren't SUPER pigmented, but that's why I like them. They still give some color without being too defined. It just gives enough to look like you're wearing makeup. I like the brown because me eyes are really small so if I use this on the outer waterline it makes my eyes look bigger

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Berrymuffin

It's perfect for my waterline, stays in all day