August 20, 2014 | 2128 users online

Lip Treatments - Carmex - LipBalm

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate tubs (pots) of lip balm - especially if you have or are prone to getting cold sores. It's just gross and not hygienic. That said, people know, love and some swear by carmex but I do not.

I don't like the packaging, smell or taste.

There are better products on the market and yes, some cost more.
And for a true cold sore (herpetic in nature) I can pop a few anti-virals from my doctor and have it be done with.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:53:00 AM More reviews by eloise96

best lip product!!! beats vaseline or anything like that any day!
The scent is so good, and the minty feel on your lips leaves them feeling refreshed and so soft.

I use every night before bed, and every morning after brushing my teeth. This ensures my lips are always feeling soft!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I know people say this is supposed to be bad for you but I cannot get over the smell of this.
It just makes me feel good lol.
Just a simple lip conditioner and very unisex. I do wish the tubes were as good as the little jar but I do not find it to be the same.
I prefer my little jar of happiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this lip balm. i use it every night before bed. leaves my lips soft and moisturised in the morning. also love the scent, very refreshing! will definitely buy this again. i have this in a pot and lasts much longer than any other lip balm in a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by brxkenpetal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought my first pot a few days after I arrived in London since my Italian lips weren't used to that windy and cold weather and it was love at first try. It just works. I had very chopped lips and after a couple of applications of this lip balm my lips where begging me to buy other pots to bring with me in italy. Of course, I couldn't resist, I bought just the tube version after seeing that it can be easily found online and now, a year and a couple of months after, it is the first step of my daily makeup routine. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by atjay03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

About a month ago I got a weird allergic reaction on my lips from a cleanser I used...My lips were sore, swollen, itchy, peeling and incredibly, painfully dry. It was the worst!
I tried using - the plain nivea lip butter, Bepanthen, Maybelline baby lips, blistex stick lip balm, medicated things, other nivea stick balms, etc etc. Nothing helped! They were so dry and sore and weren't getting any better...
Until I tried this! (the original version in the pot). Love how cooling it was going on...My lips were back to normal within a day!!!
Now that my lips are all back to normal, I will still use this every, single morning and night because it keeps my lips so soft, smooth and I just love the cooling effect.
I like that it doesn't have spf in it because I HATE the taste of balms with spf and I find they actually dry my lips out in the long run.
Love this and will use it forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by bestofbest

Best lip balm ever. I seriously love love love it. My fav

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by WaywardDaughter

It's simple: this stuff works. It isn't cute, it doesn't have the most magnificent scent, but it does exactly what it's supposed to do. I have tried other lip balms, and while I have found some that work, nothing soothes, cools and hydrates quite like Carmex!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have had both the tube and pot in the classic carmex flavor i prefer the pots texture but its inconvienent to bring around a pot so i mostly use the pot at home and for overnight i dont mind the smell taste at all and i find it has very little taste it makes the lips look very juicy and almost more plump its pretty glossy but isnt sticky or greasy it truley hydrates and repairs even the chappest lips

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by nadeska07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Carmex. I've recently started getting into bright, matte and semi-matte lipsticks which require a smooth canvas and this keeps lips perfect and soft. It absorbs after awhile which makes it a good lipstick base. Cheap and does its job!