Carmex Lip Balm

Price: $

Price: $

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Menthol 0.7%, Camphor 1.7%, Phenol 0.4% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: beeswax, cetyl esters, flavor, fragrance, lanolin, paraffin, petrolatum, salicylic acid and cocoa seed butter

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

HG lip balm. Coats your lips in a thick, emollient balm-like texture and lasts for a very long time. Very tingly and awesome. My boyfriend steals this from me because it works that good. I will repurchase forever.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the single most effective thing I've ever used that isn't Vaseline. I will continue to purchase this. Extremely effective, no frills, affordable product. It actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them moisturized.

Everyone i know swears by this stuff, personally i hate it! It burns like hell when i apply it, my lips are so dry that it literally hurts after using it. It really makes my lips a lot more dry and sore than they ever were to begin with. It smells bad, is really greasy and slippery and does not last long as well.

This pot is great! I always use carmex before I apply my make up and it makes my (mostly dried out) lips look great. I can even wear matte lipsticks and they don't dry out. The packaging gets 4/5, because it's not very hygienic to put my fingers in every time (in my country, there's only the pot available).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this product. I have owned this in the tube and click stick form. I wouldn't purchase the pot only because I don't want to use my hands to apply product.

I personally love the smell of Carmex. To me, it has a medicinal sweet vanilla scent. I use this product for everyday. Also, I will use this or aquaphor on my lips before I go to sleep. Definitely would repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of this little pot or tube! It has prevented cold sores and keeps my lips moisturizer at night. I only use it at night and have prevented chapped lips. I cannot recall the last time I had chapped lips! Great deal-great product.

When I first apply it, the Carmex makes my lips tingle for 5-10 minutes and then coming the cooling effect whichimmediately comfort my chapped lip skin. The fact is that it is incredible moisturizing and it won’t hurt your pocket either. However, when used under lipsticks, it dramatically reduces the staying power of lipsticks. So let it become the only “hero” on your lips. Here is the review and recommend about some others lip balm tube! http://www.peaklips.com/lip-balm-tubes-review/ Just go and find your love one!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Carmex has been a staple for me since I was in high school. I love the smell and most of all I love how soft it makes my lips. No other lip balm has worked as well as this one, not even Vaseline. If my lips are getting really chapped Carmex works a treat and it's always floating about in my handbag.

Remember that it doesn't have any sun protection in it so be careful if you're using this during the day. Your lips need to be protected too so layer over a lip balm with sunscreen in it if you're out and about. Also, it has camphor in so don't put it on broken or red skin - it'll burn like the Dickens. I made the mistake of putting it under my poor red nose when I had a cold like I do with Vaseline. Ouchy mama. Don't do it.

Carmex also works really well on cuticles as an intensive moisturiser. Great product and I'll always have it!

I adore Carmex. It is one of the only products I immediately repurchase right away as soon as I finish it (and one of the few products I actually use up all the way). It just works for me.

I apply it at bedtime and always wake up with soft lips. I also like to apply it several minutes before putting on lipstick (for example, Carmex works great under Wet n Wild Megalast lipsticks).

And the smell. I actually love the way it smells. I love the medicinal with a hint of vanilla scent. Call me crazy but I love it and find it comforting.

I only like the original, the other "flavors" (cherry, lime, vanilla etc) I don't really care for. But I've been using Carmex for years and will always keep some in my purse and on my bedside table.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have read a few of the below reviews and have been quite surprised by the negativity surrounding this product. I, personally, have not had an issue with it.

I suffer from very dry lips that constantly crack and I have to rip off the skin.. Sounds horrible, and yet I haven't been able to find a lip balm to help this, apart from cold sore cream but I can't be getting around with white lips now.

My mum gave me this one day and I love it. This works great in winter, softens my lips straight away & over time I have noticed a difference.

I now carry this with me at all times and try to apply every day, some times I forget..

Popular Lip Treatments