November 28, 2014 | 1962 users online

Skincare - Body - Queen Helene - Almond Scented Massage Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not tested on animals and made in the USA! The scent is so nice as well - sweet almonds:) I am using this to replace Pond's cold cream (as I do not like the scent and it is not cruelty free). It was $5.49 for 15 oz at Sally Beauty. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by laureg

Amazing! A great product and great value. This stuff moisturizes beautifully, and there's a very generous amount of product in the tub. I've repurchased now for several years, and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Freedom3033

OMG, I bought the cucumber scented one, used it as my cleansing cream.

My skin was breaking out, very sallow and dull, and after using this, my skin has stopped breaking out and it has a subtle glow to it!

Also bought this with the mud mask. Dunno which shd take the credit for clearing up my skin, but it is so cheap and huge!

Just get it. Btw, I live in humid Singapore and combi skin. Cucumber version is great for me! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by FrogPrincess1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My boyfriend has a back injury and the doctor recomended regular massage therapy for pain management... we can't afford that so I give him nightly massages before bed. I dislike oil because its messy and lotion usually absorbs too fast. This Almond Scented Massage Cream is great because its a cream and not an oil and it doesn't soak in too fast. The smell is great and its extremely inexspensive at Sally's Beauty Supply. I just wish Sally's sold the Cucumber one because I would love to try it out. I'm going to have to buy it online but not for a while because this massage cream lasts a looong time even after nightly massages. Its a love for this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by BubblyWater

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this massage cream! Long-lasting slip, great scent (but not too girly to use on your man) and it is sooo moisturizing! Great for home mani/pedi as well. Nothing makes my feet softer. And the simple ingredient list doesn't irritate my uber-sensitive skin. LOVE!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

this stuff is great! i luv giving my bf massages and this is a great/cheap alternative from oils...non greasy...smells like cherry almonds at first then gradually fades....big tub for cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 6:06:00 AM More reviews by hannahjean55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I haven't done a review in so long but was trying to find "new" products to get at Sally's. First off this smells so delish I could eat it. My only complaint is that I wish the scent lasted longer. However, I still love it when my fiance is giving me a massage and I get the delicious waft of almonds. This product is what it says. Its a massage cream but a very, very moisturizing one. I have very sensitive skin so I love that the ingredients are so minimal. I am looking forward to getting the cocoa butter tommorow since it is apparently similar. This also says that you can use it as a cleansing cream, although I have yet to try. I will update if I ever get the courage. I find that this soaks in very well, but I also have very dry skin and i love the nice sheen that it leaves, especially for my legs. Alright enough raving just try it already. Under 5 dollars at Sallys!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 5:48:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

BEST stuff for massage. Uber creamy without being oily. Its not so much greasy as super emollient, but you need that long-lasting slip for massage and it eventually soaks in, leaving skin softer than any massage oil I've ever used. Smells soft and warm, like almond extract. And $4 for 15oz...its dirt cheap!

INGREDIENTS: Mineral Oil, Water, Beeswax, Paraffin, Sodium Borate, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, FD&C Yellow #5 & #6, FD&C Red #40. No animal testing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2006 10:05:00 PM More reviews by ContessaD

Love this product my secret find at sally's and target helpful for cold NY winters my entire body is mositurized sometimes I would use a dab on my hair to styling.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2006 12:11:00 AM More reviews by spooky_natalya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

being the sally girl that i was, since i worked there everyday, of course i have tried all the queen helene! this almond massage cream smelled heavenly, well i loved it because well it smells just like almond extract that you use to bake. keeps moist and is good for massage, doesn't really absorb that fast, not like their cocoa butter, so if you are looking for a lotion that absorbs fast go for cocoa, this almond is more for what it says... massage. but still heavenly, buy a can - it's like baking in a jar! (if that's your sort of thing, i love crazy smelling stuff)