October 25, 2014 | 1713 users online

Blush - Coastal Scents - Forever Blush Beautiful

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought three of these blushes and I have reviewed two of them already. These blushes are a very good bargain. You get a lot of product, they are packaged well with a window on top and they apply very well and last quite a while. This particular color is almost a berry pink. It is very pigmented so a gentle hand is necessary. I am an NC 20 so I have to apply very lightly or else... I think this color would be best suited to some one with a much darker skin tone than mine. That said, I do enjoy wearing it and the flush it gives me is very natural. I do need to buff this one in a bit to get that natural look. My big complaint with these blushes in my first two reviews was that the website gave next to no information about the colors themselves and all the blushes on the site looked to be the exact same color. Maybe it was just my monitor but I was ordering blind. The website has been fixed and although the colors are not described and it is impossible to tell the real shade from the names of the blushes, you can now click on the blush you are interested in. A larger image comes up on the screen and it is pretty close to the actual color of the blush. Big big improvement. By the way, this is a matte blush. Some of them are satin but not sparkly. I think, for the price, these blushes can easily compete with the big boys.