December 21, 2014 | 839 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Shake

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by H3LL00

I bought this at walmart for $4-$5. It was pretty cheap, and I needed something that smelled good, originally planning to get the 'Maybelline Shine Sensational?' in Tempting Toffee, but it was a dark brown color, and being only 17 i dont wear brown... ha. Anyways, I got the Bonnebell LipShake in M&Ms Mint&Milk Chocolate. It smells like peppermint patties...YUM. (: It is also super moisturizing, my lips are very dry almost always. The lipgloss tubes last forever, so i wont repurchase, also BabyLips is better at moisturizing. It leaves a shiny shimmery finish, which is cute, but dosent last.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by missd1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to buy this all the time when I was in high school cause I have hated lipstick for as long as I can remember and it gave me the look of lipstick without wearing it.

It lasted a good amount of time smelt good and the color was fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Angelicax1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got the Winter set of Bonne Bell Lip Shakes just recently. It came with four flavors for only five dollars so it was a really good deal. The flavors I got were Mocha Fudge Explosion, Cherry Cola Float, Whipped Vanilla Creme, and Berry Vanilla Whip. I thought they all smelled really yummy and had a nice, smooth, creamy constancy. They must have changed the formula because everyone else's reviews talk about how Lip Shakes make their lips look silver. Well, the ones I got look gorgeous and don't even have silver in them (except Cherry Cola Float), but even Cherry Cola Float doesn't have that much silver glitter in it, just a little. I think they last a decent amount of time, maybe like an hour and a half at most (as long as you aren't constantly licking your lips.) And I think the colors look really pretty. They are kindof light and creamy looking but just don't wear too much and the colors should be fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by glasseyedpeas

I have this in Merry Berry Mousse..its very pretty and looks nice on my lips..gives them a pinkish tone...

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by katiekayyy

I got this last christmas in my stocking from my mother. I think it's very cute looking, but as for the product? it's not that great at all. it doesn't even last that long, it wares off under thirty minutes i would not get it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2008 4:03:00 AM More reviews by jenniferlm21

this product is just ok. it has no color and it has nothing special about it. i wouldnt buy it again

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2007 7:05:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

I remember when I was 12-13 years old I had the Strawberry Lip Shake and I absolutely l loved it, and used it everyday. When I saw it in a store on sale recently, naturally I had to buy it again. When I put it on, the scent smelled as yummy and creamy as I remembered, but the color was all wrong on me. It was too white-ish and shimmery, and the shade just made my lips look weird. It's a nice product, it lasts long and the scent/flavor is good, but the color wasn't right for me, personally. Maybe I had no sense of style and color when I was 13, lol. Overall, I would indeed buy this product again, BUT in a different color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2007 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Iammelody

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased one which came with a marshmallow liplite.I'm not sure which one it was cause it wasin't written, but it had 3 shades of lightish pink. I was scared about the pinks in the tube but thankfully it showed up somewhat clear on my lips with a bit of shimmer. The texture isint so bad either. It also made my lips tingle.I'd probably purchase another one but in a different color, givin that it isint freakishly frosty.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2007 6:44:00 PM More reviews by KittyScritches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

They smell sickening, taste ick, and are wayyy too frosty.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2006 10:45:00 PM More reviews by sadlovepoet

Along with the new lip shake X-treme Strawberries and Cream gloss (which was great), I also have this other one, but the formula is different. The way the swirls are on the container, someone would think it is some sort of pale pink, but it is actually super-frosty, whitish-pink. Nice smell and container, but terrible shade.