Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

4.1

AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE

on 4/20/2015 1:49:00 PM

Amazing product that wipes off all dirt. It doesn't leave the skin dry. Very cheap and affordable product. Definitely give it a try!

on 4/20/2015 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I previously purchased Bioderma sensibio h2o, which was really good but was too expensive in London compared to the price in France. I purchased this product in Boots for around 3.33 on special offer and was surprised that it worked exactly the same as the Bioderma at a fraction of the cost along with less ingredients and good availability. I don't have sensitive skin so I can't comment on whether it is good for sensitive skin types but I would still recommend it for makeup removal and cleansing as it does a good job.

I will be repurchasing this product again. Even at full price as it is still good value for money compared to Bioderma.

on 4/18/2015 6:05:00 PM

This product is amazing. Gets every scrap of makeup off my face. Does not leave your face dry. Feels clean and fresh. Usually about 5.00 for a bottle, but you can always find is discounted somewhere.

on 4/16/2015 5:30:00 PM

I tried this product due to the recent Micellar water trend, and this seemed like a good cheap product, I bought the combination to oily & sensitive skin version which seemed perfect because nothing ever caters for all of these things at once and describes my skin perfectly! To be honest I was very dissapointed, the packaging could be better as the water comes flowing out and can be hard to control. The product was not good at removing make up, and I have to use about 5 cotton pads, double sided to get my make up off, as well as scrubbing and hurting my skin. It also leaves a weird feeling on my skin as if it has a layer of dirt on it. The first few days I tried this product I loved it, but after that I noticed my pores clogging up alot more because my face wasn't being cleansed well. The only way I could see myself using this is to use it is if I was wearing alot of make up and wanted to remove some before going in with a trusty cleaner. The things I liked about this product, however, was the fact it was kind on my very sensitive skin, and there was no perfume to it. It also has a refreshing feel during use.

on 4/13/2015 4:00:00 PM

great product. works best for me when I take off makeup with wipes and then use this. .great for removing eye makeup that the wipe missed also.

on 4/12/2015 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this as my first cleanse to remove make up. I love it. It is great value and has last me a good few months of using each night. Will buy again when I run out. I have very sensitive eyes and this does not make them sting.

on 4/12/2015 4:48:00 PM

For the price does a good job but doesn't take makeup off fully and after a while it smells a bit stale before I have used the whole bottle. Prefer the l'oreal version.

on 4/12/2015 8:31:00 AM

Clearly and unashamedly an attempt to copy the Bioderma micellar water, but is absolutely uncomparable! This is completely ineffective on any long-lasting products. I tried it a couple of times but I've chucked it, as the Bioderma is so much more effecient and can be used in a much more gentle manner.

on 4/8/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

For me, this is nothing special. I guess it depends on how you use it - I have sensitive skin, so i can't rub cotton pads around my face, or I break out. The way I use this is: pour a little in my palm, emulsify my makeup by rubbing the remover around on my face, then rinse the remover away with a foaming cleanser. I give this a 3 because this really doesn't remove my makeup effectively - especially mascara or anything waterproof. I use this exact method with almost all makeup removers, and several other cheap ones work much better. I don't give this less than 3 lippies because it didn't sting or irritate my skin or eyes

on 4/8/2015 12:25:00 PM

It makes my skin soo clean. I don't even know how many bottles I've used. I guess this is my 8th one. I got them on sale for 4$ each. It doesn't break me out or anything and it's been my first step of my skincare routine for months. absolutely in love with this :)