February 27, 2015 | 1213 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Micellar Cleansing Water

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2015 12:13:00 PM More reviews by mxdnightmemories

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

photogenic and works well- what more do you want?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2015 2:39:00 PM More reviews by OliviaLHope

I freaking love this thing!! I ordered mind off of amazon. So the price wasn't my favorite part, (it was shipped from Austrailia). But I love this so much. It removed my makeup with ease and on the nights that I've stayed up late (from studying of course 😂✌️) it cleanses my skin. This of course will not replace my charcoal acne scrub every night. But it is a good over once in a while when I'm lazy type of thing. To remove waterproof/regular mascara- soak a cotton pad with the water and place over closed eye lid. Let sit for a few seconds to a minute and then gently wipe away the mascara. Works every time. I will definitely repurchase (hopefully soon it'll be sold in USA targets)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2015 6:32:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

Highly recommend this product. It removes traces of make up after I use a babywipe to remove my powder/blush/bronzer. I also use it on my eyes, I wear waterproof eyeliner and mascara and it does a pretty good job at removing it. I soak a cotton round and place it on each eye for 10-20 seconds and swipe away. It lasts really long and isusually on sale in Australia at Priceline or Chemist Warehouse so by the time I need to get a new one, I get it on sale for about $8-$9.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 11:01:00 PM More reviews by blondie1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. Very easy to use and removes all makeup. This doesn't dry my skin out or leave it oily. Its perfect!! For only $10 a bottle it is great value as it takes me about 2 months to get through. Have purchased a few times and will continue to do so.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2015 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Bulon

A good cleansing water overall. However it takes a bit of effort to remove heavy eye makeup sometimes. Reasonably priced, good packaging and fragrance free too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 12:46:00 AM More reviews by roxieomg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT MORE THAN I'VE EVER LOVED ANYTHING IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

I'm a self confessed product junkie but ever since mine and Garnier's Micellar water caught eachothers eyes on that superdrug shelf, I'll never be able to look twice at another makeup remover.

I have sensitive, dry eyes which countless eye makeup removers/micellar waters have burnt, stung and darn right violated but this is so gentle and calm and it removes everything!!!
My first bottle of this stuff fell out of my bag while travelling and the first thing I did when I realised (after mourning the loss obviously) was run to my nearest stockist and buy two more. I literally cannot be without this stuff. It's soothing, non irritating and as someone with combination and acne prone skin I can vouch that it won't break you out!

Also 400ml for under 4, and it's ALWAYS on sale? Garnier are you just giving this away??????

Seriously I'll never be able to sing enough praises for this. Just try it... like, now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2015 3:17:00 AM More reviews by yolanda71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I will say only one thing...A perfect product. I will buy it for a lifetime. In my opinion, it is much better than other pricey micellars waters.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 10:40:00 AM More reviews by bleed18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's great. I use it every day. It removes the makeup easily, has a lot of quantity, is better for micheller water I've tried. It makes the skin lubricates the leaves very clean and not at all dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2015 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Lharnice

I purchased this after a youtuber had raved about it. I am not impressed. I prefer Sephora's cleansing water to this. It does not remove a lot of makeup. Also, I don't like the smell. Others I noticed have mentioned it not having a smell, however, I detect a smell and I don't like it. It also burned my eyes. I've had similar reactions to my eyes from other Garnier products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 3:31:00 AM More reviews by sammynorton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me tell you, I am an absolute skin freak. I love the feeling of fresh, clean skin and I absolutely love this product. I can't imagine my makeup removal routine without it now.

Before using this product, I was only using makeup wipes to take my make up off (thinking I was getting 90% of my makeup off) before cleansing my face with a mild cream cleanser. I saw this product in my local Priceline and decided to give it a go, not knowing what to expect as I had never used a cleansing water before and never wanted to fork out the cash for the Bioderma Micellar Water.

I use this with a larger cotton pad, and the first time I used it I was so shocked at how much gunk was still left on my skin after removing my makeup with a wipe! The proof really is in the cotton pad! My skin feels clean and fresh instantly.

I prefer to use this in conjunction with makeup wipes however I have used it on it's own, you just have to use more cotton pads to remove all the makeup. For $12 its an absolute bargain and I recommend this to everyone. It's definitely a must-have!