Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

*PINK BOTTLE:AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, BIGUANIDE

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought the blue capped waterproof version since Ulta had it on sale. I usually use a neutragena wipe to remove my waterproof mascara & then finish by washing my face with Cetaphil. This stuff really cut through my stubborn eye makeup with no problem, much better than wipes. i used ONE soaked cotton square ( not a cotton ball) on my eyes and face and it removed everything. Try using cotton squares not balls with this. Some reviewers have said they had to use multiple cotton balls to remove eye makeup. Personally, I despise cotton balls and I use the Up & Up cotton squares from Target & I love them.

I bought two bottles of this since Utla had a buy one get one 40 percent off sale.This should last me a long time but I'll repurchase this when I run out. I had no breakouts, no eye stinging (and I'm usually pretty sensitive) and not dryness with this product.

I've been hesitant about oil and Micellar cleansers because I have oily/sensitive skin and the last thing I want to do is upset it even more than I already do with the loads of make-up I wear. I heard good things about this though so I decided to give it a try. The packaging is fine, I like the squirt top. I chose the pink (non-waterproof) bottle because I read that the waterproof could leave a film on your face and I don't wear waterproof make-up anyhow.
I didn't have any cotton pads on hand so I used a hand towel. I DID feel like I had to use a lot of product to get all of my makeup off, but afterwards my skin felt a lot softer than it has with other cleansers. It also felt clean and I didn't see any traces of make-up. I didn't use a moisturiser after to see how my skin felt the next morning and it did feel a little dry, but that could be from the hand towel as well. I've used moisturiser since and I have no complaints.
I definitely need to buy cotton pads, but other than that I'm very happy with this product. I come home very late and usually drunk and most of the time I don't even bother taking my makeup off. But this is very quick and easy and, because I've been removing my makeup, my skin looks a lot better. The only reason I took a star off was because it does take a good bit of product to remove all of my make up.

So ineffective and such an irritant I returned it after a few uses. Does not remove eye make up effectively or efficiently. It says it does, but not so. In fact, it didn't even remove light face make up. Save your moeny.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love it, but either as a makeup remover or first step in cleansing, not as a stand alone cleanser. I use it with the Muji cotton face pads and one saturated pad gets the job done. It's great because it is not drying, so if I leave some time between using it and my nightly cleanser my face doesn't feel like a desert. It also doesn't leave an oily film behind like a lot of makeup removers do. I use the pink cap, which is not for water-proof mascara and it shows. I don't usually use water-proof mascara, but I recently received a sample of one and this definitely did not work on that.
I don't think I'd ever use it as my solo cleanser unless I was in a bind, but it is a great way to get the day off my face so my regular cleanser can do its job.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My favorite one. I used the green cap. This really works on my skin. Cleaning the dust though I don't put any makeup on my face.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This product irritated my skin greatly and caused scaley dry skin to form on my chin, nose and forehead. While others described this as stinging their eyes or skin - I did not have any issue with initial stinging. It felt fine going onto my skin though I did not my skin felt pretty tight and dried out afterword and felt the need to moisturize. I didn't notice any issue until the next day when my chin especially at the corners of my mouth started flaking. It wasn't that bad so I shrugged it off and continued to use the Micellar water. After 2-3 more days I found all around my nostrils and my nose was scaley and flaking and soon after my forehead and eyebrows were the same.

Definitely would not use this again.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like this SO much better than the Sephora cleansing water and the one from Boots No. 7 (both of which are nice in theory but don't do much to remove makeup), and I feel like it's comparable to Bioderma. I have the formula with the blue cap that is designed to remove waterproof eye makeup (it actually kinda reminds me of that Neutrogena eye makeup remover in the purple bottle, where you have to shake it up to get the two layers of liquid to mix).

I like the fact that the bottle is generously-sized and affordable, and it really does remove all of my makeup fairly effortlessly. However, it also leaves a bit of a greasy residue on the skin, so even though it claims to be "no-rinse", I follow it up with a cleanser. I also find that it irritates my eyes a bit... not as much as the Sephora one does, and not enough to keep me from using it, but it's definitely noticeable.

I'm not sure if I'll buy another bottle when I run out; it's definitely one of the better micellar cleansing waters I've tried, but maybe I'm just not sold on micellar waters in general. Still, I recommend it if you want to see what all the fuss is about without investing in Bioderma.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff! I received this in a Christmas gift and was a little skeptical at first but after my first week of using it I fell in love with this product! I don't use any other cleanser or makeup remover but this now! You shake it up, pour onto a cotton ball or cotton pad and can take off all your makeup even waterproof mascara with no problem. After the first week it even began to help heal my acne and makes my skin so soft! I have over half a bottle left and WILL be buying more when I run out(:

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first micellar water I've tried but this is better than my favorite make up wipes in the sense that it doesn't leave an oily film on my face afterwards. It feels really nice and doesn't irritate my eye area or dry out my lips. It did take me a couple cotton pads to remove all of my make up but cotton pads are a ton cheaper than make up wipes.
I'm gonna see how this holds up against heavy duty make up but so far, I really like it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is the second micellar water I've ever tried. This is not my favorite but it is good in a bind. I bought it full price when it first came out. I love the bottle and find that is efficient. However I think it should be plastic wrapped for sanitary reasons.

It removes my heavy duty and my medium coverage makeup pretty much as well as my other micellar water. It also does leave my face feeling refreshed. I've used this in place of regular, after and before traditional cleansing. I've found it to be effective for all those purposes.

I do wish it was scented like my other micellar water. I haven't experienced any breakouts or irritation. I would repurchase this as long as I don't find anything better.