August 29, 2014 | 917 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Micellar Cleansing Water

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by loveheartlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Maybe I'm boring, maybe my skin is boring...but I found this product to be completely non-dramatic or annoying. It did the job at a MUCH cheaper price than say the Bioderma water....and it did the exact same thing. To me that reads as a success. I've even repurchased this product, and will again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by miapiaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Did a good job at removing makeup but unfortunately dried my eyelids out soooo badly! They were left bright red and dry almost every day, and I have oily skin! Such a shame.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Bekaxx

I put this down as an average score because I lived this at first but it then broke me out after two weeks of use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by kimmei185

This is a great product, does exactly as it says on the bottle. Feels very gentle but it's probably the most effective make up remover I have ever used. Dissolves any make up very quickly with no need to rub or tug at your skin. And for the amount you get, it's a pretty cheap find. Kudos to Garnier for this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by xsoph

this is great for removing make up without leaving an oily feeling on your lids or face afterwards. easy to use, no specific scent, takes off waterproof make up; i say 1 big thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't really tell this apart from the excellent L'Oreal micellar water, so which one I go for will depend solely on the offers on at the time for me to replenish. This one is unashamedly ripping off Bioderma in its packaging, but I'm not complaining because it looks nicer and is more convenient than L'Oreal's weird homage to Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey.
I think I like both of the cheap versions I've tried a touch more than Bioderma, or at least, I can't tell any difference. I only really use micellar solutions on my eyes, holding the cotton pad in place for a few seconds before sweeping makeup away, and even a heavy application can be removed easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by PinkCupcakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is fantastic. I have not used any other (more expensive) brand of micellar water in order to compare, but I am so happy with this product that I don't see a reason to try anything more expensive.
This product is great value, you get 400ml for about AUD$12.00, which will last you for a super long time. I really like the bottle, it's easy to dispense and nice and clear so you can easily see how much is in it.

I really want to stress how important it is to use this product correctly in order to realise its excellence. To remove heavy eye make up: Take two cotton pads and dispense enough product to wet the middle of each pad (about the diameter of each of your eyes). Then very gently place the two pads over your eyelids and hold them gently pressed to your eyelids without moving for 5-10 seconds. Then gently and slowly start to swipe the pads across the eyelids outwards. You will notice this step alone has removed most of your eyeshadow and liner. Don't rub or tug the skin. Then look up at the ceiling and gently wipe in a sweeping motion under your eyes to remove any smudged mascara that transferred to your under-eye area during step 1.
If you still have traces of make up, flip your used, still wet pads and repeat the same two steps with the clean side. I guarantee it, you cannot go wrong. This method is absolutely fantastic for those conscious about preventing fine lines and wrinkles because you aren't pulling or stretching the delicate skin around your eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by jjuulliieemm

I was VERY disappointed with this!! My eyeshadow turned into a thick, jelly-like substance which CLUNG onto my skin, my eyeliner barely even smudged, my mascara became sticky and my lashes all began to clump together - my foundation was the only thing that was removed, but not nearly as much or as quickly as I would have liked!! I think it's safe to say that THIS DID NOT WORK with my makeup (which is all waterproof, except for the foundation) and I would not purchase it again! I had such high expectations after reading all these positive reviews and after a day of very heavy makeup I came home ready to take it all off. Instead I was left violently scrub my face with a towel and any oil I could find, and I ended up using SOAP (yes, the thing that every makeup artist/dermatologist/beauty blogger/etc says to avoid at all costs...)!!! Maybe if I continued to use this remover my makeup would have washed away... WITH THE HORMONES IN MY TEARS AS I CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP!!! With a FULL FACE OF MAKEUP BECAUSE IT JUST WOULD NOT GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!! A part of me believes that the "cleansing water" is literally just water! (only kidding, the STICKY RUBBERY RESIDUE it left proved my theory very wrong)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by AmyScarlettxo

This makes taking makeup off really easy, it's gentle on my eyes and better than most makeup wipes I have used!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It's a miracle! Garnier removes my makeup with 2 cotton pads and then my skin feels nice clean. A shame I can't buy it in the country I live in but then I buy a new one from England when it is used. I will definitely buy more bottles in the future.