Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

4.2

AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE

on 5/28/2015 9:15:00 PM

I LOVE this product. I am on my second bottle and will keep using it until Garnier stops making it. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and have had problems finding a cleanser/make up remover routine that didn't aggravate my skin.
This stuff calms my skin and removes all traces of makeup. I use it daily to remove makeup at night, before using a mild scrub. In the morning, I use it before putting on makeup. My skin has never been clearer or calmer. No redness after using it, no itchiness, no reaction. Just happy, healthy skin! I would recommend it to everyone. The bottle lasts for ages. Using it morning and night, one bottle will last me about 3 months. I would recommend it to everyone.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Let me just say that this bottle is so long lasting! the amount of times I've used it but there's still loads of water left to be used. The one thing I don't like, is the smell of this product, it reminds me of grass? however it takes off makeup (eyes, lips and face) so well! as well as not drying my skin out.

on 5/25/2015 7:07:00 PM

I confess that i bought this because i heard many people saying that is aidentical to the Bioderma one so my expectation were high cause i like that one...
It is not as effective to take off makeup as the Bioderma one but is pretty good actually, Cheaper and it comes with more product so i think is worth it.
Is very gentle to my skin.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Comparing this to the L'Oreal micellar water... Well they are about the same, except the Garnier one is cheaper and doesn't dry my eyes out!
Works well to remove makeup from an already cleansed face.

on 5/19/2015 9:00:00 AM

I'm a bit on the fence on this product it's ok, not the best, I felt like it was just water. I don't think I would rush out to buy it again,I will stick to my make up wipes to remove my make up

on 5/18/2015 4:28:00 AM

I heard amazing reviews about it so I thought, why not? I hated this for removing makeup. All it did was make my makeup move and then dry on my skin (I would use it for mascara and then the black mascara would stain my eyes around it) BUT ITS AMAZING TO CLEAN MAKEUP BRUSHES. I would totally buy it again...for the sake of my brushes!

on 5/16/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've tried a few cleansing waters, including Bioderma but Garnier is my favourite as it is mild, but effectively removes all makeup, doesn't dry skin out (Bioderma I found a little drying around the eye area) and the price is really good value considering how huge the bottle is. I'm on my 2nd bottle now and it's certainly one I will continue to repurchase.

on 5/12/2015 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I really like this cleansing water. My first try with micellar water and i choose this because it's huge and cheap price. I dont wear make up, only water proof sunscreen. Somebody tell me that Ganier does not clean very well with her waterproof sunscreen, however, how can you know for sure if it is well cleansed or not? Or it's just your feeling? Because sunscreen is white and hard to tell if it still on your face? I myself find it is no problems, because i dont break out when using this, which mean it clean my face well enough. sometime, i use tinted sunscreen, Ganier cleans it well too. I dont wear eye liner or mascara, so i dont have any ideas on this.

Tips: when using cleansing water, do not save and try to use a little as you can (both water and cotton pad), because it will not effective and leave behind the dirt. my face is smaller, but i need 02 cotton pads to have a cleaned face. overall, i recommend this product for anyone who dont wear make up and want a budget friendly product.

on 5/12/2015 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This removes makeup/eyemakeup very effectively. I felt no stinging on the eyes which is a bonus. I use this along with a cotton pad to remove my makeup as a way to get rid of surface debris such as oil, makeup, pollution that we all accumlate throughout the day. Then I follow it with a cream cleanser to gently deep cleanse my skin. So glad i bought this, it's beautiful.

on 5/11/2015 9:02:00 AM

One of the best products iv found in years. A little bit of back ground, im a 21 year old with real problem skin, prone to break outs, a lot of redness and angry blemishes pretty much all the time. A friend at work recommended this product to me an my expectations were low, I considered it just a regular makeup remover. After two days I couldn't believe what I was seeing, my skin had calmed down dramatically and my pores also seem much smaller. It is obviously a fabulous makeup remover, as I tested this after a hot cloth wash of my face, I applied this with a cotton pad, and there was so much product on the pad even after a thorough wash. After around 4 weeks of using this my skin appears very clean and refreshed and least of all irritated. I have used prescribed creams as well as silver serums, edible gels, steaming, facial masks, natural cleansers etc, never seen results like this. Definitely recommend.