January 30, 2015 | 1250 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Micellar Cleansing Water

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 12:46:00 AM More reviews by roxieomg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT MORE THAN I'VE EVER LOVED ANYTHING IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

I'm a self confessed product junkie but ever since mine and Garnier's Micellar water caught eachothers eyes on that superdrug shelf, I'll never be able to look twice at another makeup remover.

I have sensitive, dry eyes which countless eye makeup removers/micellar waters have burnt, stung and darn right violated but this is so gentle and calm and it removes everything!!!
My first bottle of this stuff fell out of my bag while travelling and the first thing I did when I realised (after mourning the loss obviously) was run to my nearest stockist and buy two more. I literally cannot be without this stuff. It's soothing, non irritating and as someone with combination and acne prone skin I can vouch that it won't break you out!

Also 400ml for under 4, and it's ALWAYS on sale? Garnier are you just giving this away??????

Seriously I'll never be able to sing enough praises for this. Just try it... like, now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2015 3:17:00 AM More reviews by yolanda71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I will say only one thing...A perfect product. I will buy it for a lifetime. In my opinion, it is much better than other pricey micellars waters.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 10:40:00 AM More reviews by bleed18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's great. I use it every day. It removes the makeup easily, has a lot of quantity, is better for micheller water I've tried. It makes the skin lubricates the leaves very clean and not at all dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2015 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Lharnice

I purchased this after a youtuber had raved about it. I am not impressed. I prefer Sephora's cleansing water to this. It does not remove a lot of makeup. Also, I don't like the smell. Others I noticed have mentioned it not having a smell, however, I detect a smell and I don't like it. It also burned my eyes. I've had similar reactions to my eyes from other Garnier products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 3:31:00 AM More reviews by sammynorton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me tell you, I am an absolute skin freak. I love the feeling of fresh, clean skin and I absolutely love this product. I can't imagine my makeup removal routine without it now.

Before using this product, I was only using makeup wipes to take my make up off (thinking I was getting 90% of my makeup off) before cleansing my face with a mild cream cleanser. I saw this product in my local Priceline and decided to give it a go, not knowing what to expect as I had never used a cleansing water before and never wanted to fork out the cash for the Bioderma Micellar Water.

I use this with a larger cotton pad, and the first time I used it I was so shocked at how much gunk was still left on my skin after removing my makeup with a wipe! The proof really is in the cotton pad! My skin feels clean and fresh instantly.

I prefer to use this in conjunction with makeup wipes however I have used it on it's own, you just have to use more cotton pads to remove all the makeup. For $12 its an absolute bargain and I recommend this to everyone. It's definitely a must-have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 9:23:00 AM More reviews by MadameChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this product, but I'm happy with it. It looks exactly like water, so you don't exactly expect much.

I first saw YouTube beauty vlogger. Lauren Curtis, rave about this product and then demonstrate how she used it. She recommended using cleansing wipes before applying the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, so I have never used this product on it's own to remove all of my make-up.

I use "Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes, for Dry Skin with Natural Almond Oil & Hydra IQ", and start to cleanse/buff my make-up off in circular motions using the wipe.

I then put the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water onto a cotton pad - a little goes a long way - and remove the excess make-up. It really gets into your pores and removes all the extra crap that's been sinking into your pores all day. The proof is on the cotton pad! Which by the way, always looks filthy by the end. That's how you know this stuff is doing a good job. Even when it looks as though there is nothing to cleanse, it gets right in there! For reference I wear Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, which is medium-full coverage.

After, I take a fresh cotton pad but do not put any more of the Cleansing Water onto it. I use the dry cotton pad to wipe away any of the excess cleanser that's sitting on my face. My face always feels so refreshed and hydrated after I'm done.

I then moisturise. Done.

My skin hasn't looked better for a long time. I find the cleanser so gentle and refreshing on my sensitive skin, but I only recommend using the product in conjunction with cleansing wipes as I feel they work best together.

I also use the Micellar Cleansing Water to take off my eye-makeup and it works a treat. I put some into a cotton swab to remove my liquid and pencil eyeliner.

This is my first time trying a Cleansing Water, and it has left me impressed and keen to try others.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2015 11:34:00 PM More reviews by kenfo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is a decent product and the best you can find with this price range. However, I have used Bioderma and YSL Micellar water and they are both better than this. Garnier one just does not remove make up as well, you can tell by the amount of foundation left on your cotton round. I still think Bioderma for Sensitive skin is the best one I have used. But this product can be a substitute if Bioderma isn't accessible to you. By the way, the micellar water cannot remove waterproof mascara very well, no matter what brand. I only use them to remove face makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2015 10:38:00 PM More reviews by modernhippie91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It took me a while to get to like this product. At first I was annoyed at how many cotton pads I was having to use to get all of the makeup off my face and neck.
Eventually I think I must have found a balance between how much water to use and the best way to remove majority of my makeup.
I always cleanse after using any type of makeup remover just because I have acne prone skin and like to make sure my face is squeaky clean. But with this product, it is a necessity.
I would buy it again because it is a more environmentally friendly method of removal versus makeup wipes and appears to have less chemicals involved in its ingredients than other brands I have used.
It has never made me break out which is a bonus.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2015 3:36:00 PM More reviews by dan2lan

Doesn't clean as it suppose to do..

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2015 6:09:00 PM More reviews by elia68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This did an "okay" job at removing my eye makeup. However, I do not think it removed my mineral ( Bare Minerals ) powder makeup at all. I still had to wash my face with my regular cleanser. I think this is good for people that use limited facial makeup, or for a younger person that doesn't wear any.