September 21, 2014 | 1678 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Micellar Cleansing Water

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Lorzoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for about 2 days now and noticed the difference in my skin. It removes make-up so well i was really surprised, I usually just used make-up wipes but this is way better because you don't even have to rinse! I noticed a difference that my acne has calm down a lot I really like this product and i hope it will not break me out soon. I actually have some hope for this product

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by stelladefleur

Best make up removed hands down, I use to really do some damage to my skin with make up removers that left me red and sore. This magical bottle has no scent, sting or strong alcohol that you can feel. It leaves me soft and make up free. I love the packaging with the cute pink lid and I also like how you can see how much product is left. Garnier Micellar retails $12AUD but picked it up for $7.50, best beauty buy for my skin in a long time. Must have in everyone's makeup drawers!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by makeupnerd1101

I currently work in a health and beauty pharmacy so I get a fair share of exposure to make up products on the regular. The Garnier micellar water caught my eye when I first saw it due to its baby pink cap and clear packaging (I am a sucker for nice looking things). However I own a lot of half-opened make up removers (Revlon, Biore and Clinique) so I tried to convince myself i don't need yet another. But then it's currently on special and i can't ignore how cute it looks - thus i hopped on to this site and found a 4.2 rating (which I think is quite high - I've seen much lower on other things). The other reviews convinced me that I should be spending my money on yet another make up remover because it sounds so good.

I put on a full face of make up, went out to the store and bought it, came home and used it. I must say, I was completely blown away at how effective it was! Just one cotton pad soaked with the water was enough to remove my Chanel Les Beiges cream AND powder on my face, and I was surprised at how much it took off! because that meant that all this while, the other make up removers had not been performing a decent job in comparison! I used the same amount of make up as I normally would, yet this time so much came off on to the cotton pad. My skin was calm, matte and not blotchy at all (as is the case when I use my Revlon or Biore ones). It also took off my mascara in a clean swipe, though it did gunk it up quite a bit in the process (but is easily wiped off). I usually take my make up off before my shower and usually, post-shower I'd see my under-eyes get all black from the remnants of the mascara but when I used this, the same did not happen! Absolutely thrilled. I now only have one thing to do - decide what to do with the other three bottles which i won't be using any time soon!

I haven't tried other micellar waters from different brands though, so I can't say for sure which is best. But this product has delivered exceptional results on its own and is extremely affordable compared to, say, Bioderma; and that's a double win!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by tvparty

i quite liked this at first, as a Bioderma fan i was looking forward to finding a good dupe, and since Bioderma isn't as widely spread here as Garnier, i gave it a go.
It's nice, removes my makeup, but not all of it.in order to test it , I soaked another cotton pad and it still had traces of makeup and dirt on it .Also, it leaves a weird white soapy cast on my face (?) and on top of that, it has a weird smell.
Final verdict? it's an ok drugstore dupe, but i have a closed 500ml bioderma bottle just waiting to be used, and i ain't coming back.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by tattoogirl00

PROS:
- very gentle, doesn't irritate sensitive eyes
- efficient, easily removes all my eye makeup
- affordable
- no smell

CONS:
- none

I really enjoy using this to remove my face and eye mu. I use one cotton pad for face and another one for my eyes (I just press it on eyes and let it dissolve makeup and then just gently wipe it off), and it takes everything off. I follow up with my usual face cleanser and that's it. No rubbing, no redness, just clean skin.I like packaging, it's practical and safe for travelling. It may look like it isn't, but I travelled 3 times with it and every time I tossed it in my full suitcase and the bottle didn't open. I love how affordable this is, I can buy 3 bottles of this instead of 1 bottle of Bioderma micellar water, and it does its job equally well if not better. I already repurchased a few times and planning to continue using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Malika1380

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has now replaced my cleansing routine from all the usual cream cleansers and toners etc blah blah all I need to know is that my skin is exfoliated and clean so ill use this to take all make up off then exfoliate with whatever product I'm currently using as I swap and change all the time, it's great very gentle and removes waterproof mascara easily really great product if you want something very quick and easy, since becoming a mum I don't have the hours to spend preening myself like I used to :( but I'm happy with this I will always repurchase this

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by loveheartlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Maybe I'm boring, maybe my skin is boring...but I found this product to be completely non-dramatic or annoying. It did the job at a MUCH cheaper price than say the Bioderma water....and it did the exact same thing. To me that reads as a success. I've even repurchased this product, and will again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by miapiaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Did a good job at removing makeup but unfortunately dried my eyelids out soooo badly! They were left bright red and dry almost every day, and I have oily skin! Such a shame.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Bekaxx

I put this down as an average score because I lived this at first but it then broke me out after two weeks of use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by kimmei185

This is a great product, does exactly as it says on the bottle. Feels very gentle but it's probably the most effective make up remover I have ever used. Dissolves any make up very quickly with no need to rub or tug at your skin. And for the amount you get, it's a pretty cheap find. Kudos to Garnier for this product.