April 19, 2014 | 1120 users online

Lip Gloss - Almay - Liquid Lip Balm-Lilac Love

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by helpmerhonda1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As the reviewer said below, this is the gloss version of Up The Amp. Its great! It's a gloss, so don't expect tons of staying power but it stays well for a gloss. It doesn't dry out the lips, you get a ton of product for the price & the color is dead on Radiant Orchid/Up The Amp. The search continues for the balm version of Up The Amp. Praying Sugar fresh lip balms get on the Radiant Orchid bandwagon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 5:39:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

Radiant Orchid alert! Whether you do or don't Almay's Liquid Lip Balms, but don't want to wear full-on orchid anything on your lips, you might have found something in Lilac Love. It is quite sheer, but you can add enough that a bit of the orchid hue is apparent without calling attention to itself. It winds up a flattering and soft lilac shade that hails that spring is near. (Please God, let that be true...)

Personally, I love the Liquid Lip Balms. They are very sheer, but they feel fantastic and make my lips nice and soft. They have a smell like Cotton Candy, but that doesn't bother me at all. Just be aware of it in case you're bothered by any fragrance in your lip products. The staying power is pretty sad, which is why I have to knock a lippie off, but you can't expect much else from a lip gloss (or lip balm, for that matter). It still doesn't all come off at once and the moisture really lingers. I have four of these balms in a cup next to my desk so whenever my lips feel dry, I swipe one on that matches what I'm wearing for the day.

A huge plus is that this is the perfect gloss to add some shine to other Radiant Orchid lip products. And it matches Mac Up the Amp PERFECTLY. Being kind of a whore for anything purple, you trust that I would know ;)