January 26, 2015 | 1025 users online

Foundations - Bourjois - 123 Perfect CC Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Scx

It has a satin finish, but would still require setting powder on oily t zone etc.

I apply this with my beauty blender but fingers will work just fine.

This is probably the only scented product I have but it surprised me, no break outs at all! Smell doesn't linger and is not over powering.

Overall an amazing product for its price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 10:28:00 PM More reviews by rinintapn

I've been using this product for about a year now and I must say that I've been really impressed. With the current rainy season here in my tropical country this CC cream keeps me looking bright and sunny. It really brightens my face and keeps me looking fresh even after a long night. When I look so tired after a long work night I put some on in the morning and I look like I've had a good night's sleep.

I use it everyday for my 9 hour work day and it still looks good when I get home late at night so it's safe to say that the staying power is pretty good. On the plus side it has a good SPF so I'm not afraid to go out in the scorching hot during lunch. I have combination/oily skin with some hormonal acne spots here and there on occasion but this doesn't seem to aggravate the spots that do appear. However, the coverage is not awesome. I can still see some of my acne scars but it's nothing that a little concealer can't fix. The texture is watery and it spouts out of the tube when you open it. Which is also a pet peeve of mine. Product comes out in copious amounts when you only really need a pea size.

My routine is usually putting on my DDMG moisturizer first, the CC cream, some spot concealing and sometimes undereye concealing then I use my MAC blot powder in the areas I've concealed and my nose. The shade is not really a problem but in the summer sometimes it looks like it's too white. I've given it four lippies because of my issue with coverage and the shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 5:08:00 AM More reviews by emmy016

I've never used a CC or BB cream before using this one and I'm really impressed! The coverage is really good and really light weight considering it's not a "foundation". The only thing I don't like is the packaging! Because the liquid is so runny I have to keep it upside down so when I open it the liquid doesn't come bursting out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2015 3:02:00 PM More reviews by jordanjane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Impressed so far. I suffer with redness on my cheeks so wanted to try a CC cream. I have tried this on its own and under my foundation and I like it so far. I also purchased the matching under eye concealer which I love.
I purchased both in the lightest shade which I believe is called Ivory and unlike other CC/BB creams does not leave me orange- it actually is ivory! I will definitely be using this on no make up days because it provides effective coverage without looking over done.
It's quite light and runny in consistency so I used my fingers to apply it all over. I like that it has SPF 15 as well for that added protection. I use a lot of Bourjois face products and I think they are great value for money. Although I haven't used all that many CC creams in the past, having read reviews when looking for this one I do feel that Bourjois offer the biggest choice of colours (there are 4 or 5 I think) compared to other brands which literally have light or dark. There was also no glitter or sheen to this which is great. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone that wants really low coverage and if you need a lot of colour correction. I suffer not only with redness but dark circles and marks and also dullness so I didn't want to have to buy 3 separate products. (I was looking at the loreal CC creams but they offer one for each problem= serious ££). This does the whole lot and doesn't look or feel heavy, in fact I barely noticed I had anything on. Great product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like it, it does have the coverage of a foundation, and it is smooth and creamy...I got a color that is a bit too dark for my skin, but overall, I am quite impressed by it...it is rather cheap, and looks satiny on the skin..probably better for normal to dry skin...I agree lots of product comes out, so watch for it.!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by somohlala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

After looking at the reviews on MUA, I decided to give it a go as it was on sale a Watson. I really have liked many of the Bourjois products but this has really disappointed me!

The consistency of this CC cream is VERY runny, not that it's bad, but it really does take some time absorb into the skin. I did not see any "color correcting" effect, the color I bought might be a little too dark for my skin tone I cannot blame them for that, but it did not make me look like I have nice skin tone and the WORST of all is that it turned my face into an oil slick! I have dry/combo skin and maybe occasional oily T-Zone which I would just blot, but this made my whole entire face oily even after blotting. It said 24 hour hydrating but I did not expect oil to be the hydrating mechanism. An absolute disappointment. Gave 2 lippies because I still think Bourjois is a good reliable brand, but that is it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by shuennn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I first bought this foundation it looked patchy on my skin. I have dry skin between my brows.. but looks ok on my cheeks. So i stop using it for some time.

Few months later i tried using it again and it looks better than the last time i wore it. not sure if it was because i didnt scrub my face before i first tried it.. but it just suddenly looks ok on me! no more dry patches and now im using it everyday. not my best foundation routine but acceptable.. because im staying in malaysia, so it tends to get oily at the end of the day.. i had to use my powder to touch up after lunch hour.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by SiaKou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this cc cream. The lightest shade is perfect for me. It's supper lightweight after you apply it you forget that its there but does its job. It smells amazing, blends beautifully, evens out my skin tone. I was impressed by its longwearability and it keeps the oiliness of my combination skin at bay. I would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by nanaad

It's kinda hard to decide whether to give this a 3 or 4 rating. I like the coverage and how it corrects my uneven skin tone. It looks pretty natural as well, very light. However, it feels a bit oily on the skin for a while before it sets, and the lightest color is slightly darker than my pale skin tone. The fact that it is so lightweight while doing a great job for covering minor spots makes me want to buy this product again. I don't like heavy makeup for daily basis and going to work, and this product does the job, eventhough I will expect to find a better one in terms of color and texture that is not too oily. The packaging is really awful, it spills out easily even without squeezing the tube. Nevertheless, overall a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Xillabub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So glad I found out about this product from MUA. I love it and use this all the time now, and even bought a second tube when i saw it on sale. I got it at a sale price of SGD19.90, which I think is a super good deal for the quality and amount of product. I like BB creams because I like a natural looking coverage (just need to fix sallow & tired looking skin and camouflage sunspots, light blemishes) and this is the best BB cream I've used so far (though this is technically a CC cream). My previous favourite used to be La Roche Posay's (didn't irritate my skin and has high SPF) but I prefer this because it blends into my skin better in terms of colour, and my skin doesn't get oily as much. I have dry/combination skin and tend to get an oily T-zone but this product holds that up well, like a whole day and I'll have to blot maybe once. Perhaps because of its moisturising factor? I also love that it gives a natural, glowy look. The best part for me is that I don't feel like I'm wearing make-up because it's so comfortable on my skin.

This product has SPF 15, so even though that's not very high protection, I like that there isn't a whitish look that comes out in pictures (true for certain sunscreen containing products). My pictures taken wearing this product also look like I have naturally healthy, glowing skin.

My tips for using this product: Apply with your fingers from the centre of your face and outwards. I add a little more product where I need more coverage. And like some other reviewers mentioned, the product is runny so it's a bit tricky to control the amount of product that comes out of the tube so you just need to be careful about it. If you happen to have some excess product spill out, i just blend it into my face/neck and blot it all out evenly with a tissue. Somehow, even when i use more cream, it still looks natural. After applying, wait a while before setting with powder. If you are intending to use a concealer over the CC cream, you need to be light-handed and patient in patting it in, because I did notice some creasing when i mixed the products. I don't have bad dark eye circles most days, so most of the time the CC cream is sufficient to perk up the under-eyes.