Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream

4.2

AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLYL METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LYSOLECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, AMYL CINNAMAL, BHT, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PANTOLACTONE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE. [+/- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS)].

on 3/15/2015 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this cc cream because I wanted something for everyday that wasn't like a foundation but still had some coverage. This is perfect if you have redness and get really dull in the winter, this gives you a healthier look without looking like you're wearing a ton of makeup.
Pros:
Goes on smoothly.
Gives an even complexion.
Lasts a good 6 hours without getting shiny. Then I put powder on and it lasts a few hours more.
Cons:
Sometimes a huge amount of the product just comes out when you open it.
The color range is limited, I had to buy 32 beige clair because de 31 was pink based and here are only 4 different shades.
It doesn't cover breakouts, but you can put some concealer on and that works for me.

on 3/9/2015 7:31:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My skin got so dry in winter and allthough I have oily/ combination skin I decided to try something more moisturising. That is why I bought Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream and I am loving it! It helps dry skin look better than with mattifying foundations. And allthough it doesn't have as much coverage, it hides most red dots and at the same time feels so light on skin. I reccommend it as everyday foundation if you don't want too thick cover on skin.

on 2/23/2015 7:20:00 AM

AMAZING. The coverage and colour are incredible, I have some redness on my cheeks and nose and this hides it 100%! I set it with a warm powder though as left on it's own the colour is pretty cool and a bit green but it is the perfect base for the rest of my make up! The packaging is annoying, every time I take the lid off it's explodes everywhere even though I store it upside down but that is the only fault! Overall this is an absolute game changer for me and I am sure I will be buying again and again!

on 2/16/2015 12:45:00 PM

It is not perfect but i still haven't found a foundation that's perfect let alone a cc cream . Having said that it's a HG for me. I'd recommend it for combo-oil skin types as I have found it clings to my dry patches(because i use aha on my forehead from time to time). So not for dry skin but can work for normal skin types if you moisturize enough. It is amazing for every day use cause it feels very light on the skin but surprisingly has very good coverage for a bb/cc cream. I don't know about the colour correcting thing but what i like about it is that it looks very skin like and 3d like given that it has powder in it. I could totally wear this on its own without anything else. It's a runny consistency and the best way to apply it imo is with your fingers and taking the time to rub it in. I would repurchase this for sure! I don't find it hydrating though..maybe when you put it on but it hasn't got any lasting hydrating quality .I wear 31 Ivory and its a PERFECT match for me. I wear nw15 for reference and i prefer this over the mac colour cause it's a neutral not too pink not too yellow shade.

on 2/8/2015 10:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this because I wanted to try a slightly more expensive drugstore CC cream/concealer. I feel like this product provided me with little to no coverage and just felt sticky on my face. I'm currently using it when running low on other concealers, but I definitely wouldn't buy it again!

This stuff has seriously no coverage.
I used to have acne, sensitive and oily skin and this stuff started flaking on my skin.
I was like wow, maybe my skin is really dry? I applied jojoba oil and it still turned into pieces on top of that, especially on the sides of my face.
It's pretty greasy and again - no pimple was covered.
The packaging is horrible. Too much of the liquid comes out.
I don't think I'm the palest person ever but the lightest shade was too dark and yellowy for me.
I wouldn't even use it up even though I don't have acne blemishes anymore.

on 2/7/2015 1:09:00 PM

I am one of the people who saw this on Lisa Eldridge and when my Garnier BB cream ran a little low, I went out and bought this one. It might be the worst product I have used so far. It did not agree with my skin at all, aggrevated it like crazy, after using this for 2 days it broke me out and even though i am oily around the t-zone, it was always patchy even on my chin-nose, let alone my cheeks, where it just sat in patches even right after applying it.

Overall.. horrible for me. I can not believe how many good reviews this has, but apparently it works for others. I wish it worked for me as well because now I am again on the market for a BB-CC cream.

on 2/1/2015 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Another little wonder from Bourjois! I'm using the shade 31 Ivory.
It does what it says. Evens out my skin tone, hydrates and my complexion looks healthy and fresh. It doesn't have a lot of coverage, which doesn't bother me.
The consistency is a bit runny and I'm not sure if I like the packaging but that's not a big deal.
Overall happy with this CC cream.

on 1/29/2015 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this while on holiday in Paris, based on MUA reviews. I think it cost around 10 euros. What a bargain for such a wonderful product. I purchased the second lightest color, which has a yellow undertone. It is thin, but covers surprisingly well. I use a soft, rounded brush to buff this in and then spot cover with additional product where needed. I am oily, so I set with my Elf HD powder, finish it with NYX matte spray and I'm good to go all day (save for a blot or 2). I love that I don't feel it on my skin and it does not break me out. I'm headed to London in a few months and will look to repurchase for sure!

on 1/26/2015 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This was my first CC cream ever and I find it just a little bit heavy for summer although it feels hydrating and light while applaying. The second reason I am not really, really impressed is the fact that I see some kind of white color when I look into my face. Maybe it's just "my illusion" but I prefer normal foundations.
However, this is good product, did not cause any irritations on my sensitive skin.