Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream

4.2

AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLYL METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LYSOLECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, AMYL CINNAMAL, BHT, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PANTOLACTONE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE. [+/- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS)].

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HOLY GRAIL! I am in love with this product and I use it everyday for school. At first, I was reluctant to purchase it as I haven't had much luck with BB creams, which are basically the same product in my opinion.

I have the shade 32 Light Beige and it matches my NC25 skin almost perfectly. I was surprised with the amount of coverage it provided (it covered acne scars completely, but not active blemishes), as I wasn't expecting this from a CC cream, especially one with such a thin formula. The consistency of the product ensures that it is lightweight and not at all cakey. I always get compliments that my skin is "glowing" and even though I have oily skin, I never look greasy due to the cream's matte finish. With primer and powder, it lasts about six or so hours. It claims to have apricot, green and white pigments to mask fatigue, redness and dark spots respectively - and it lives up to this claim! It is brightening, covers acne scars (which are dark spots, I'm guessing?) and counteracts redness better than any other product I've used (I'm quite self conscious about redness). To top it off, it contains SPF 15 claims to deliver 24hr hydration, leaving my skin soft and supple.

My only complaint is that it applies best with your fingers, which I despise. A brush works almost as well, but can make it look streaky. I don't have any problems with the packaging, but I've noticed that some people find it messy to work with. Oh, and the floral scent reminds me of old ladies - luckily, it doesn't linger.

on 4/1/2015 11:39:00 AM

I've been using this for one week so I can give an opinion now. I actually really like this. I read reviews beforehand and it seems to be very well liked. I always wear NARS TM but want to try other products too so bought this. The shade I purchased is 32 - Light Beige. I will say that I think it does go a tiny bit darker as the day goes on but not so much that it appears to oxidise, just a bit darker but that works in my favour in this case. I wear this over Laura Mercier Illuminating Primer. The only negative thing I will say is that it does cling to dry areas slightly which the NARS TM doesn't. I don't generally wear a moisturiser under the NARS TM as it alters the texture on my face however I think I will moisturise with this CC cream. It also offers similar coverage to the NARS TM. It's not very sheer so it's good for someone looking for a lightweight product that offers coverage. The appearance is quite matte which is why I use the illuminated primer and I mix in a dab of MAC Strobe Cream too.

on 3/15/2015 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this cc cream because I wanted something for everyday that wasn't like a foundation but still had some coverage. This is perfect if you have redness and get really dull in the winter, this gives you a healthier look without looking like you're wearing a ton of makeup.
Pros:
Goes on smoothly.
Gives an even complexion.
Lasts a good 6 hours without getting shiny. Then I put powder on and it lasts a few hours more.
Cons:
Sometimes a huge amount of the product just comes out when you open it.
The color range is limited, I had to buy 32 beige clair because de 31 was pink based and here are only 4 different shades.
It doesn't cover breakouts, but you can put some concealer on and that works for me.

on 3/9/2015 7:31:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My skin got so dry in winter and allthough I have oily/ combination skin I decided to try something more moisturising. That is why I bought Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream and I am loving it! It helps dry skin look better than with mattifying foundations. And allthough it doesn't have as much coverage, it hides most red dots and at the same time feels so light on skin. I reccommend it as everyday foundation if you don't want too thick cover on skin.

on 2/23/2015 7:20:00 AM

AMAZING. The coverage and colour are incredible, I have some redness on my cheeks and nose and this hides it 100%! I set it with a warm powder though as left on it's own the colour is pretty cool and a bit green but it is the perfect base for the rest of my make up! The packaging is annoying, every time I take the lid off it's explodes everywhere even though I store it upside down but that is the only fault! Overall this is an absolute game changer for me and I am sure I will be buying again and again!

on 2/16/2015 12:45:00 PM

It is not perfect but i still haven't found a foundation that's perfect let alone a cc cream . Having said that it's a HG for me. I'd recommend it for combo-oil skin types as I have found it clings to my dry patches(because i use aha on my forehead from time to time). So not for dry skin but can work for normal skin types if you moisturize enough. It is amazing for every day use cause it feels very light on the skin but surprisingly has very good coverage for a bb/cc cream. I don't know about the colour correcting thing but what i like about it is that it looks very skin like and 3d like given that it has powder in it. I could totally wear this on its own without anything else. It's a runny consistency and the best way to apply it imo is with your fingers and taking the time to rub it in. I would repurchase this for sure! I don't find it hydrating though..maybe when you put it on but it hasn't got any lasting hydrating quality .I wear 31 Ivory and its a PERFECT match for me. I wear nw15 for reference and i prefer this over the mac colour cause it's a neutral not too pink not too yellow shade.

on 2/8/2015 10:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this because I wanted to try a slightly more expensive drugstore CC cream/concealer. I feel like this product provided me with little to no coverage and just felt sticky on my face. I'm currently using it when running low on other concealers, but I definitely wouldn't buy it again!

This stuff has seriously no coverage.
I used to have acne, sensitive and oily skin and this stuff started flaking on my skin.
I was like wow, maybe my skin is really dry? I applied jojoba oil and it still turned into pieces on top of that, especially on the sides of my face.
It's pretty greasy and again - no pimple was covered.
The packaging is horrible. Too much of the liquid comes out.
I don't think I'm the palest person ever but the lightest shade was too dark and yellowy for me.
I wouldn't even use it up even though I don't have acne blemishes anymore.

on 2/7/2015 1:09:00 PM

I am one of the people who saw this on Lisa Eldridge and when my Garnier BB cream ran a little low, I went out and bought this one. It might be the worst product I have used so far. It did not agree with my skin at all, aggrevated it like crazy, after using this for 2 days it broke me out and even though i am oily around the t-zone, it was always patchy even on my chin-nose, let alone my cheeks, where it just sat in patches even right after applying it.

Overall.. horrible for me. I can not believe how many good reviews this has, but apparently it works for others. I wish it worked for me as well because now I am again on the market for a BB-CC cream.

on 2/1/2015 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Another little wonder from Bourjois! I'm using the shade 31 Ivory.
It does what it says. Evens out my skin tone, hydrates and my complexion looks healthy and fresh. It doesn't have a lot of coverage, which doesn't bother me.
The consistency is a bit runny and I'm not sure if I like the packaging but that's not a big deal.
Overall happy with this CC cream.