August 21, 2014 | 1142 users online

Foundations - Bourjois - 123 Perfect CC Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by yolp1945

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I live in Japan, where this retailed for 1890. I say 'retailed' because on 31 July 2014, Japan stopped stocking Bourjois. I was soooo busy with my life that I did not have time to go stock up on this CC Cream before that day. I was heartbroken but figured that at least this 'frees me up' to go try out other stuff...but honestly I didn't want to, because Bourjois' CC Cream is my HG base.

It's very watery, so much so that it flows out of the tube - you don't need to squeeze the tube much at all. I dab it on my cheeks and nose and blend it with my fingers when I'm in a hurry, and it stays put for at least 6 hours. If I want it to stay on longer, I apply with a brush. The tricky part is that it tends to streak when applied with a brush, so I smooth my fingers lightly over my face afterwards to get rid of the streaks. It stays on ALL DAY.

Luckily, I went to visit Taipei and they still stock Bourjois. I bought three tubes just in case, which will probably last me at least a year.

Lastly, I think I should note that I do not suffer from acne or blemishes. I have dehydrated skin with mild hyper pigmentation. I don't know how this CC cream's watery consistency will work on someone with extremely uneven skin, although if you have smooth-mildly blemished skin I think it will be ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by ceejoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this all summer (I'm on my second tube) and while it doesn't quite deliver on it's color correction promises it has worked well for me as a tinted moisturizer with good coverage. I still need to use powder to set and again later in the day to stop shine but I've been fairly pleased with this. It's unusual for me to find a color fair enough in this kind of brand. It doesn't clog my pores or increase oil production. All in all I have no major complaints.

For an evening out I would still choose a slightly heavier foundation paired with a primer but for every day wear I haven't found anything better than this for the price. I can get away without primer while using this and often skin moisturizer since it hydrates and has a decent spf for the amount of time I'm outside.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Andreaedge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I feel like I am one of the few that does not like this products. I have tried several diffrent way of applying this, with and without primer and it just doesn't work for me.
Like many other bourjois foundations it has a pretty strong scent, this doesn't bother me but I can see it irritating others. What the deal breaker for me was how badly it emphasized dryness and showed dry patches that were not even visible priror to applying. It also broke me out. A minor thing I didn't care for was the tube, it always seemed to pour out/spue product as soon as I opened it.
Sadly, I wouldn't rebuy, or recommend to a friend.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by skinjazz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because of all the positive reviews, but I was very disappointed. Firstly, it made my face burn, and gave me red blotchy bumps, obviously some kind of allergic reaction, which would not be an issue for everyone. But apart from that, I just found it so-so. It did not cover that well, or make my skin texture look that much better than usual, and it faded after a couple of hours (and I have dry skin). It did give a very natural sort of coverage, but you can get that from many foundations these days. Not that impressed with this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 8:23:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ooops I think I am the only one that doesn't write a good review about this product!
I wanted a BB cream or a CC cream for the summer. I tried many of them, none was good, then tried this one but no good.
It made my skin oily and it separated on my nose and chin.
I have an oily T-zone and very dry cheeks and you can see it on my dry skin. I also tried the second colour but it looked bad so this cream is not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by teray

This is the first time that I bought a foundation from Bourjois, usually it's nail polish, lipstick or eyeshadow. The claim is anti dark circles, anti dull complexion and anti redness. I'm not sold on the first two, a good night's sleep is still the answer to this problem, for me at least. The anti redness though works like a charm. I have them on both sides of my nose, not too red but noticeable enough to feel conscious and I have a mild rosacea. This CC Cream covers them well and the coverage is just perfect to my liking.
BTW, I am 53 Beige, NC35-40

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by hannahcadbury

This product is really good but only if u apply it the right way. I applied it with my fingers and it looked and felt terrible but then I started applying it with the 'Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge' and it looked amazing!! It gives more coverage then my foundation and feels lighter and it's perfect if u apply it with the right tools! It also smells pretty good.;)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by vwaratah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is great CC cream for combination to oil skin as it does cling to dry patches. I would suggest using a powder over the top so that it leaves a smooth finish all day. The product is very very affordable and perform super effectively esp when considering that it is so cheap. It has an impressive lasting power (about 4-5 hours). I use this when Im having an easy, chill-out day as it contains SPF and looks very natural. Definitely not a full-coverage cc cream though, more on a sheer side.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by minipuiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Never tried a CC cream before this one. Loved my BB cream paired with a mattifing powder. Few months ago I was running out of my usual base and having read great reviews for the Bourjois one , I've decided to give it a go. And I'm really glad I did.
I'm using the lightest shade available, Ivory and it is a perfect match. My biggest problem with foundations is that they oxidise on my skin. Haven't had that issue with this CC cream.
It's lightweight, provides a light coverage and a dewy finish. It does get oily after a while, but it might be the Java Rice Powder I put on top which is quite light.
Hasn't caused me any skin issues either and I do tend to be quite sensitive in that department. It is lightly fragranced but it is subtle and pleasant.
This CC cream is a lovely makeup base, I can see myself using it long time from now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by teniellemckenzie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this product. I have been alternating between Clinique and Mac for years but this is better than any of the foundations, CC, or BB products I have used in either ranges and for literally half the price. It provides the perfect amount of coverage for day to day leaving me looking fresh as it blends to perfection and honestly looks like I am not wearing anything at all. Will definitely be buying again.