September 1, 2014 | 1850 users online

Foundations - Bourjois - 123 Perfect CC Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by Loueze245

I wanted to love this.... I normally use dior tinted moisturiser but ze bank balance isn't permitting at the moment so grabbed this on a 3 for 2 offer. Initially I thought great, glides on and no mess even when smearing it on at 5:30 am with my eyes half closed but after a few hours I felt a bit sheeny and a film had created on top of it. Looking in the mirror I had flaky areas not normally seen in conjunction with a nice greasy forehead. Now I'm combination skin nowadays so appreciate it can't entirely be blamed on this product but the final straw came when I developed tiny bumps on my forehead that I'm still trying to sort but easing since stopping this.
Overall.....ace if it's works for you, sadly my skin is having a tantrum with this. Packaging ok, price great on 3 for 2s and colours are pretty good but some oxidisation as the day went on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by kategrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It looks like skin. I have quite dull skin and when I apply this with a beauty blender (a dupe from topshop) it really corrects all my discolouration and brightens up my face. But not by making it a really luminous and dewy, it has a semi matte/skin like/velvety finnish so for an oily gal it does me well. I really cannot detect this CC cream, I have gone under intense lights with a magnifying mirror. I feel like this cc ream doesn't give much coverage but it really does correct well (which is what it promises). So I am very very happy with this product, I cannot believe that it is drugstore, it feel like the quality of the channel foundations and kinda has the same scent to them as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Radella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As someone with Indian skin and has considerable hyper-pigmentation in some areas, I would wholeheartedly recommend this. I was amazed at how good its coverage was considering how natural looking it also is.

I have dull areas all around my eyes and mouth; foundation isn't really enough for me, plus I simply don't like foundation, nor concealer: I just don't like the concept of concealing or masking. With CC cream however, I don't feel bad about using it on large areas of my face because 'colour correct', to me, implies the product is working with your own natural skin and enhancing it.

The Bourjois CC cream gives a very fresh finish, which is just the look I personally go for. I can't promise you won't still need a little concealer if this is normally what you need, but you definietely won't need nearly as much, and your complexion will simply look much more wholesome than if you're just relying on something as thick as concealer or foundation.

It should be noted that although I have yellow brown skin that's difficult to find a high-street foundation for and this product works for me, my skin is still pretty light as far as brown skin goes, so if you have darker brown skins, I'm not entirely sure if Borjois will do a colour that works on you unfortunately

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by yolp1945

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I live in Japan, where this retailed for 1890. I say 'retailed' because on 31 July 2014, Japan stopped stocking Bourjois. I was soooo busy with my life that I did not have time to go stock up on this CC Cream before that day. I was heartbroken but figured that at least this 'frees me up' to go try out other stuff...but honestly I didn't want to, because Bourjois' CC Cream is my HG base.

It's very watery, so much so that it flows out of the tube - you don't need to squeeze the tube much at all. I dab it on my cheeks and nose and blend it with my fingers when I'm in a hurry, and it stays put for at least 6 hours. If I want it to stay on longer, I apply with a brush. The tricky part is that it tends to streak when applied with a brush, so I smooth my fingers lightly over my face afterwards to get rid of the streaks. It stays on ALL DAY.

Luckily, I went to visit Taipei and they still stock Bourjois. I bought three tubes just in case, which will probably last me at least a year.

Lastly, I think I should note that I do not suffer from acne or blemishes. I have dehydrated skin with mild hyper pigmentation. I don't know how this CC cream's watery consistency will work on someone with extremely uneven skin, although if you have smooth-mildly blemished skin I think it will be ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by ceejoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this all summer (I'm on my second tube) and while it doesn't quite deliver on it's color correction promises it has worked well for me as a tinted moisturizer with good coverage. I still need to use powder to set and again later in the day to stop shine but I've been fairly pleased with this. It's unusual for me to find a color fair enough in this kind of brand. It doesn't clog my pores or increase oil production. All in all I have no major complaints.

For an evening out I would still choose a slightly heavier foundation paired with a primer but for every day wear I haven't found anything better than this for the price. I can get away without primer while using this and often skin moisturizer since it hydrates and has a decent spf for the amount of time I'm outside.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Andreaedge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I feel like I am one of the few that does not like this products. I have tried several diffrent way of applying this, with and without primer and it just doesn't work for me.
Like many other bourjois foundations it has a pretty strong scent, this doesn't bother me but I can see it irritating others. What the deal breaker for me was how badly it emphasized dryness and showed dry patches that were not even visible priror to applying. It also broke me out. A minor thing I didn't care for was the tube, it always seemed to pour out/spue product as soon as I opened it.
Sadly, I wouldn't rebuy, or recommend to a friend.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by skinjazz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because of all the positive reviews, but I was very disappointed. Firstly, it made my face burn, and gave me red blotchy bumps, obviously some kind of allergic reaction, which would not be an issue for everyone. But apart from that, I just found it so-so. It did not cover that well, or make my skin texture look that much better than usual, and it faded after a couple of hours (and I have dry skin). It did give a very natural sort of coverage, but you can get that from many foundations these days. Not that impressed with this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 8:23:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ooops I think I am the only one that doesn't write a good review about this product!
I wanted a BB cream or a CC cream for the summer. I tried many of them, none was good, then tried this one but no good.
It made my skin oily and it separated on my nose and chin.
I have an oily T-zone and very dry cheeks and you can see it on my dry skin. I also tried the second colour but it looked bad so this cream is not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by teray

This is the first time that I bought a foundation from Bourjois, usually it's nail polish, lipstick or eyeshadow. The claim is anti dark circles, anti dull complexion and anti redness. I'm not sold on the first two, a good night's sleep is still the answer to this problem, for me at least. The anti redness though works like a charm. I have them on both sides of my nose, not too red but noticeable enough to feel conscious and I have a mild rosacea. This CC Cream covers them well and the coverage is just perfect to my liking.
BTW, I am 53 Beige, NC35-40

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by hannahcadbury

This product is really good but only if u apply it the right way. I applied it with my fingers and it looked and felt terrible but then I started applying it with the 'Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge' and it looked amazing!! It gives more coverage then my foundation and feels lighter and it's perfect if u apply it with the right tools! It also smells pretty good.;)