Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream

4.2

AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLYL METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LYSOLECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, AMYL CINNAMAL, BHT, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PANTOLACTONE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE.[ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS)].

This product I will give it a 4.5 rounding it up to a 5. While I am unsure about colour correcting the different pigments etc., it definitely does it job in evening out the skin ton, providing light to medium coverage with a decent finish.

I have combination, dehydrated skin and the key to make this foundation work is to hydrate your skin properly before applying this foundation. For me, it can only be a water-based moisturiser that eliminates all dry patches. Think ingredients like hyaluronic acid! This foundation does accentuate dry patches like most foundations, but not too terribly compared to some high end ones containing excessive alcohol.

It has a light 'foundation-y' finish that doesn't feel heavy, which is a great choice for someone looking for something heavier than a tinted moisturiser but less serious than a foundation. It lasts a decent amount of time me on top of an oil-control base/primer, with a light dust of powder on the T-zone.

I have tried many foundations from Chanel, Lancome, NARS, YSL, Make up For ever, Bobbi Brown to many Korean brands, and I do really like this one. It delivers what it should thinking about the price, if not actually better than a lot of high end foundations I tried. The limited amount of shades can be an issue, but shade 31 fits me perfectly.

If you are thinking about purchasing it, definitely give it a go!

After months of looking at it from a distance I decided this would be perfect for work so I got in the lightest shade. The good part is that it's indeed perfect for work - it has decent coverage, it does color correct, it makes you look awake and radiant, it's not cakey and it last a pretty decent time. The not so good news is that is breaks me out. Every time I use it I get an odd pimple somewhere or texture in my forehead and chin. I love it so much I keep trying to see if it works for me but no luck so far, maybe down the road...

The best cc cream I have tried. Having dry skin, I look for decent coverage and a moisturising formula and this is a thumbs up on both. I use the lightest shade which is Ivory and it is a perfect match for my skin tone. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my go to CC cream, it's fantastic! I have combination oily, acne prone skin and find this great. During the summers I waitress in a cafe and am often working outside. I wear this to work and during 8 hour shifts outside in the sun on my combo skin, it stayed put all day with only a bit of oil starting to break through after around 7 hours. Despite it's good oil control it isn't matte and gives a lovely luminous, healthy look to the skin.It is light coverage so is definitely for the more natural days but it's nothing that a bit of concealer won't fix. It's very easy to apply. I just put a few dots of it around my face and run it in with my fingers. I'll then go over it with either a buffing brush or a beauty blender, just to buff out any lines or streaks. It's so quick to apply and I know that it'll always look good which makes it so handy for when i put it on early in the mornings when i'm still half asleep! I use the lightest shade which is a good match for me but the only downside is the very limited shade range so anyone with a deeper skin tone might have a problem finding a shade. It is also a very runny formula so just be careful when you open the lid that it doesn't pour out quickly, which has happened to me on a few occasions. I've repurchased it many times and will continue to do so. It's a brilliant product!

After being given a 'quick' make over with a Chanel CC Cream (and NOT wanting to fork out the big dollars for it) I began my search for a CC Cream instead of a BB Cream. Having swatched a few and not finding any that I was really fond of I stumbled across the Bourjois CC Cream (I've had a few people mention that Bourjois and Chanel are made in the same factory) and was instantly impressed. This one is a keeper.

Pros: The product itself is just divine, it's creamy and feels light on your skin. It blends really nicely (I used a beauty blender) and is just the right shade for my skin (33 Rose Beige). The product has a really nice but not overwhelming smell and it can be built up nicely (into an almost full cover foundation). As an oily skin girl I find that depending on the day I can have some oiliness around the t-zone but this isn't every time. It also dries to a really lovely soft finish.

Cons: The product is a little too thick for me. I do prefer a lighter almost tinted moisturizer instead of a foundation however I find that if I use a smaller amount and my beauty blender it goes on not too thick.

Best product ever. I've always wanted to try BB creams and I went on to look for the best bb creams online and even in stores. Unfortunately non suited me during testing. I initially wanted to get a bb cream from bourjois but the salesperson told me that a CC cream would be better for my skin type considering the fact that I have blemishes due to acne scarring on my cheeks and dark circles under my eye. THis is my first day using this product and it works like heaven for me! My skin wasn't oily at all after 8 hours and it still covers and feels so smooth. Great buy indeed. I'm using the darkest shade. Bronze.

At first i tried out my sisters cc cream and it worked like a dream! My sister eventually took it away (lol) and i had to buy another as i had a really good impression towards it. I bought shade 33 but it was WAY too orange and dark for my skin so i had to throw it away. Shade 31 ivory (which was my skintone) for some reason was always out of stock so i had to settle for shade 32 beige clair. The shade was a tad bit dark for my face (although much more brighter than shade 33) and has a bit of a pink undertone so it didnt quite match my skin BUT it did oxidize over time and eventually got brighter so it was okay in the end (one only needs to blend blend blend!)

The formula glides on really smooth so you only need a pea size amount for the whole face (and sometimes for the neck too!). Ive been using this cc cream for more than 6 months and it still havent reached half of the tube! This cc cream provides medium coverage and is quite buildable. It stays for a good 9-11 hours before starting to smudge off. The formula also feels really lightweight on your skin so that was a great plus! The only downside would be that on my oily days, it would tend to crease on my fine lines but it wasnt that recognizeable until further inspection, and it also doesnt provide as much coverage as i want to. All in all, although it does has its cons, but my the staying power and the lightweight formula really sold it for me! Would definitely repurchase!

On my second tube now. I find the formula really light and great to apply. I was using a Skin Food BB cream previously, but this CC cream just glides on to the skin and really sorts out my colour. Great value for money too. Am just an overall fan of this brand though.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this CC cream. I have slightly dry skin and I really struggle with foundations because i hate the feeling of them on my face. I use it in the shade Rose Beige and I find it keeps my skin looking healthy and flawless all day without having a heavy feel to it. In addition, it looks very very natural. It also lasts for ages!

I like this, it's very similar to the foundation I usually wearing, quite a bit of coverage, I wouldn't want to use foundation with this as it would be too much, but I'd still use a concealer on blemishes etc but the best thing I noticed about this is I could put it right under my eyes in the dark areas and it didn't irritate them and covered the dark areas well, but that wasn't the best thing, the best thing was I've started to get fine lines around my eyes, especially from sleeping with my face squashed on the pillow, I can't help it! And usually BB creams or tinted moisturisers seem to settle in those fine lines and make them stand out worse, but they actually disappear when I use this! Unfortunately not as a permanent thing, but the CC cream seems to go over the top and blur them so you can't see them anymore, I was quite shocked when I saw myself in the mirror and realised they were gone! I haven't seen my face without them for a long time! So at the moment I have gone back to my other foundation, just because the colour and texture is slightly more natural and suitable, but if I got stuck without it I'd still be happy to wear this instead, but for now I'm just putting it around my eyes and for added sun protection and to hide my wrinkles!