Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream

4.2

AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLYL METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LYSOLECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, AMYL CINNAMAL, BHT, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PANTOLACTONE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE. [+/- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS)].

on 2/23/2015 7:20:00 AM

AMAZING. The coverage and colour are incredible, I have some redness on my cheeks and nose and this hides it 100%! I set it with a warm powder though as left on it's own the colour is pretty cool and a bit green but it is the perfect base for the rest of my make up! The packaging is annoying, every time I take the lid off it's explodes everywhere even though I store it upside down but that is the only fault! Overall this is an absolute game changer for me and I am sure I will be buying again and again!

on 2/16/2015 12:45:00 PM

It is not perfect but i still haven't found a foundation that's perfect let alone a cc cream . Having said that it's a HG for me. I'd recommend it for combo-oil skin types as I have found it clings to my dry patches(because i use aha on my forehead from time to time). So not for dry skin but can work for normal skin types if you moisturize enough. It is amazing for every day use cause it feels very light on the skin but surprisingly has very good coverage for a bb/cc cream. I don't know about the colour correcting thing but what i like about it is that it looks very skin like and 3d like given that it has powder in it. I could totally wear this on its own without anything else. It's a runny consistency and the best way to apply it imo is with your fingers and taking the time to rub it in. I would repurchase this for sure! I don't find it hydrating though..maybe when you put it on but it hasn't got any lasting hydrating quality .I wear 31 Ivory and its a PERFECT match for me. I wear nw15 for reference and i prefer this over the mac colour cause it's a neutral not too pink not too yellow shade.

on 2/8/2015 10:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this because I wanted to try a slightly more expensive drugstore CC cream/concealer. I feel like this product provided me with little to no coverage and just felt sticky on my face. I'm currently using it when running low on other concealers, but I definitely wouldn't buy it again!

This stuff has seriously no coverage.
I used to have acne, sensitive and oily skin and this stuff started flaking on my skin.
I was like wow, maybe my skin is really dry? I applied jojoba oil and it still turned into pieces on top of that, especially on the sides of my face.
It's pretty greasy and again - no pimple was covered.
The packaging is horrible. Too much of the liquid comes out.
I don't think I'm the palest person ever but the lightest shade was too dark and yellowy for me.
I wouldn't even use it up even though I don't have acne blemishes anymore.

on 2/7/2015 1:09:00 PM

I am one of the people who saw this on Lisa Eldridge and when my Garnier BB cream ran a little low, I went out and bought this one. It might be the worst product I have used so far. It did not agree with my skin at all, aggrevated it like crazy, after using this for 2 days it broke me out and even though i am oily around the t-zone, it was always patchy even on my chin-nose, let alone my cheeks, where it just sat in patches even right after applying it.

Overall.. horrible for me. I can not believe how many good reviews this has, but apparently it works for others. I wish it worked for me as well because now I am again on the market for a BB-CC cream.

on 2/1/2015 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Another little wonder from Bourjois! I'm using the shade 31 Ivory.
It does what it says. Evens out my skin tone, hydrates and my complexion looks healthy and fresh. It doesn't have a lot of coverage, which doesn't bother me.
The consistency is a bit runny and I'm not sure if I like the packaging but that's not a big deal.
Overall happy with this CC cream.

on 1/29/2015 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this while on holiday in Paris, based on MUA reviews. I think it cost around 10 euros. What a bargain for such a wonderful product. I purchased the second lightest color, which has a yellow undertone. It is thin, but covers surprisingly well. I use a soft, rounded brush to buff this in and then spot cover with additional product where needed. I am oily, so I set with my Elf HD powder, finish it with NYX matte spray and I'm good to go all day (save for a blot or 2). I love that I don't feel it on my skin and it does not break me out. I'm headed to London in a few months and will look to repurchase for sure!

on 1/26/2015 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This was my first CC cream ever and I find it just a little bit heavy for summer although it feels hydrating and light while applaying. The second reason I am not really, really impressed is the fact that I see some kind of white color when I look into my face. Maybe it's just "my illusion" but I prefer normal foundations.
However, this is good product, did not cause any irritations on my sensitive skin.

on 1/24/2015 2:43:00 PM

It has a satin finish, but would still require setting powder on oily t zone etc.

I apply this with my beauty blender but fingers will work just fine.

This is probably the only scented product I have but it surprised me, no break outs at all! Smell doesn't linger and is not over powering.

Overall an amazing product for its price.

on 1/22/2015 10:28:00 PM

I've been using this product for about a year now and I must say that I've been really impressed. With the current rainy season here in my tropical country this CC cream keeps me looking bright and sunny. It really brightens my face and keeps me looking fresh even after a long night. When I look so tired after a long work night I put some on in the morning and I look like I've had a good night's sleep.

I use it everyday for my 9 hour work day and it still looks good when I get home late at night so it's safe to say that the staying power is pretty good. On the plus side it has a good SPF so I'm not afraid to go out in the scorching hot during lunch. I have combination/oily skin with some hormonal acne spots here and there on occasion but this doesn't seem to aggravate the spots that do appear. However, the coverage is not awesome. I can still see some of my acne scars but it's nothing that a little concealer can't fix. The texture is watery and it spouts out of the tube when you open it. Which is also a pet peeve of mine. Product comes out in copious amounts when you only really need a pea size.

My routine is usually putting on my DDMG moisturizer first, the CC cream, some spot concealing and sometimes undereye concealing then I use my MAC blot powder in the areas I've concealed and my nose. The shade is not really a problem but in the summer sometimes it looks like it's too white. I've given it four lippies because of my issue with coverage and the shade.