April 16, 2014 | 865 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - MISSHA - The Style Coral Water Lip & Eye Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

The Missha website states: "An oil-free, fragrance free, colorant free makeup remover that thoroughly cleanses sensitive eye and lip area without irritation. Coral water gives a double mild cleansing effect, which clears up skin impurities. Camellia Japonica Flower extract is good for sensitive areas as it without causing irritation."

Not entirely sure what 'coral water' is, or whether it is any benefit to skin, but this is just an average eye makeup remover. It doesn't have any fragrance that I can detect, and it doesn't sting my eyes when I inevitably get it in them. It removes my waterproof mascara just as well as other brands and doesn't leave an oily film behind. The plastic bottle packaging is ok, nothing too fancy (but I don't expect anything too amazing from an eye makeup remover!) I believe I paid $14.00 for this, plus shipping, which to me is a lot of money. For this price I would much rather have Paula's Choice Gentle Touch eye makeup remover which has ingredients in it that are actually beneficial to skin and not just a gimmick.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrolyzed Coral, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Alcohol Denat, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Betaine, Allantoin, Benzophenone-9, Camellia Japonica Seed Extract, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben