August 23, 2014 | 1799 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Matte Balm (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by yuwannano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Shameless and it's an excellent dupe for MACs Heroine. Actually I think Shameless has more staying power. It also has a pleasant "minty" smell and feel at almost half the price. If you see it grab it since this color tends to sell out pretty quick. especially when they're on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by ambergray

I really like these! Not drying! The scent is pleasent to some including me, minty scent. Not a massive lover of the range of colours though, I own 3 and even the nude shade, complex, is a peachy orangey undertones shade, 4/5 🌟 though

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by anonymousowl

PROS C
adds nice colour
stays 1-2 hours
tip helps exact application
not too exoensive but its pretty expensive

CONS
only is half filled with product
therefore waste of space
cap falls off
because it is matte u must exfoliate before
therefore troublesome

It gives a nice colour but is troublesome and annoying
I would use it up but probably wont buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by BodaBantan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

All i can say is AMAAAAZING, i have the color "sultry" which is a beautiful dark burgundy/berry, the texture is definitely smooth, since my lips are kinda dry, i really need a formula that hydrates well, and i never knew i can find that in a MATTE lipstick, staying power is sooooooo unbelievable, i wore this up to 12 hours and i had no problems, it did fade a little bit, but honestly it's the BEST long-wearing lipstick i've ever tried, i love that its soo easy to twist so you don't have to sharpen, and im lovin' the minty smell and the cool/fresh feeling that you get, and the best part, "DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!" it does not bleed AT ALL, ladies if you have lipstick bleeding problems you've just found a winner, So i already have very full lips, and if the lipstick bleed even the tiniest bit, it'll look so horrible for my small face.... So now you have a pigmented lipstick that's twistable, smells nice, lasts forever, bleed proof, true to color, i'm SOLD, i even got my cousins lovin' too !!! Defentliy a successful purchase ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Sarah088

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own 3 shades no: 235, 245 and 240. Since my skin color is almost tan, I think, I fit these colors. The color stay long time and it's pretty intense, clear to see. I like these, but not love. Still, one of the best lip stains

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by clairemutiara

I bought the Mattebalm in the colour Mischievous #235.
I was hoping to get the same pleasant experience with the Just Bitten Kissable Balmstain that i bought weeks earlier.
When i try Mischievous on the back of my hand its creamy, glides smoothly, and the colour is amazing i love it.
Cant wait to try it on my lips, but man i was dissapointed.
Its patchy, uneven, and clumpy. Im trying to describe it the best i can but it is really that ugly.
I keep hoping that it's my lips and not the balm. So i try all different methods. Pre scrub before application, lip balm under, lip balm over, and nothing works.
Its such a shame the colour is so pretty. I do think that they should do something with the formula and re-launch it, its so pretty! Come on Revlon you can do it! =]

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by MishMashMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this in the shade Complex 230, which is a lovely nude colour with a slight orange tinge. I am quite particular when it comes to nude lipsticks, however, I found that this suited me quite well.

The creamy formula applies smoothly, although I have to use my finger to spread it out evenly sometimes. It isn't drying, but it's not moisturising like a balm should be. The pigmentation is good and long-lasting - I'd say it lasts at least four hours. It smells like peppermint, which is unusual in my opinion, but pleasant nonetheless.

The only thing I don't like about this product is that although it looks great when first applied, it settles into fine lines after a few hours, even if my lips are moisturised and exfoliated. It costs something ridiculous like $18 in Australia, so I only get it when it's on sale. I'd love if there were more shades to choose from.

Overall, I adore this product, as I do most Revlon lip products. I find it to be of a really high quality and I'd definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Artyui

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Been using 230 complex complexe shade and i love the color and the mint sensation. One thing though my lip a bit dry and this product not fully moisture my lips and maybe beause i use nude shade, my dry lips is very much noticeable unless if i scrub it first to remove dead and dry skin. Overall this product is great for daily use and provide the result well enough since the price isnt expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Olivialk

These colour burst stick thingys are my fav! They're so creamy and easy to apply, and the pigmentation is crazy! They are well worth the money and I want them all!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:18:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed an orange lip in my collection. My lips were dry, and these these were raved so I decided to pick it up (Audacious and Shameless). Genuinely impressed with the pigmentation of these! The color Audacious looked great on me. However, this product is not a stain so it is not long wearing which is a con. It also did highlight dryness of my lips so I will not be repurchasing the balm I actually lost.