September 21, 2014 | 1995 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Matte Balm (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by luigi007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would definitely buy this again!! I bought this in sultry at unichem in Auckland, NZ

I was looking for a my-lips-but-better lipstick for university and this is so perfect.
It's easy to apply and lasts for a long time.
It's easy to build up the colour or if you just want a subtle colour it's just as good.
It has a minty smell to it but it doesn't last long so it's not too strong which is nice.

I think the main point that sold me on this was how I didn't need to apply any lip balm before to be able to apply the lipstick evenly though it's matte it doesn't dry out my lips.

It's around $22 here so it's not the cheapest product for a student like me, but it lasts a long time and it's a staple for my everyday makeup routine

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by ashleynmlw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I got Sultry, Shameless &Standout and l must say l love the rosy look the Sultry had against my complexion - brown with yellow undertones.
1. They feel like satin on the lips.
2. They stay long enough - you get what you pay for really..
3. Matte but not drying! Yayyy!
Love love love these but only 4 stars because there isn't much product and that pen looks huge!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by thatbarrelracer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have only tried one of theses babies. I bought the color Shameless. I have always wanted to try purple on my lips. When I found this, I thought it would be a little easier than using lipstick since it's a balm. This product wasn't for me. I love it. I won't be using it again until I find a purple lip liner though. I will be trying other colors because I really like the product. If you come across this review and know of a cheap or reasonably priced purple lip liner, please message me. Because I would love to know what it is!

I will be editing this review as I try colors of this product because I feel that each color deserves a review because certain colors don't look good on certain skin tones, and I feel that I could help someone like me from making a bad purchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by danapaige

Colors are so bold and pretty. Perfect for everyday wear. I'm obsessed!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by decophile

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

What a great matte lip color! And from a drugstore brand, no less. Mind you, it wasn't cheap, $10 plus tax. I got #215 "Shameless," which is a purple. Quite pigmented, delightfully matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by colettemeek

Really like these, much better than the colorburst lacquer ones. Decent staying power, easy to apply and a lovely, non-overpowering scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by yuwannano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Shameless and it's an excellent dupe for MACs Heroine. Actually I think Shameless has more staying power. It also has a pleasant "minty" smell and feel at almost half the price. If you see it grab it since this color tends to sell out pretty quick. especially when they're on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by ambergray

I really like these! Not drying! The scent is pleasent to some including me, minty scent. Not a massive lover of the range of colours though, I own 3 and even the nude shade, complex, is a peachy orangey undertones shade, 4/5 🌟 though

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by anonymousowl

PROS C
adds nice colour
stays 1-2 hours
tip helps exact application
not too exoensive but its pretty expensive

CONS
only is half filled with product
therefore waste of space
cap falls off
because it is matte u must exfoliate before
therefore troublesome

It gives a nice colour but is troublesome and annoying
I would use it up but probably wont buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by BodaBantan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

All i can say is AMAAAAZING, i have the color "sultry" which is a beautiful dark burgundy/berry, the texture is definitely smooth, since my lips are kinda dry, i really need a formula that hydrates well, and i never knew i can find that in a MATTE lipstick, staying power is sooooooo unbelievable, i wore this up to 12 hours and i had no problems, it did fade a little bit, but honestly it's the BEST long-wearing lipstick i've ever tried, i love that its soo easy to twist so you don't have to sharpen, and im lovin' the minty smell and the cool/fresh feeling that you get, and the best part, "DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!" it does not bleed AT ALL, ladies if you have lipstick bleeding problems you've just found a winner, So i already have very full lips, and if the lipstick bleed even the tiniest bit, it'll look so horrible for my small face.... So now you have a pigmented lipstick that's twistable, smells nice, lasts forever, bleed proof, true to color, i'm SOLD, i even got my cousins lovin' too !!! Defentliy a successful purchase ;)