January 30, 2015 | 1935 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Matte Balm (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 4:40:00 PM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Yes yes yes! I love these. I have this in complex (nude) and shameless (dark purple) . These are almost impossible to pick up at my store because they're always out of stock but I really want to get showy. These have great pigmentation and have a minty smell that tingles your lips lightly. Shameless is just an awesome dark purple for fall/winter. Complex I have a love hate feel for. It's a really pretty nude color but it's not the greatest color for my light skin, and it also can accentuate dry spots on your lips more as lighter shades tend to do in Matte lipsticks. These are pricier lipsticks for drugstore and the color selection is limited but the colors they do have are really pretty and the packaging is cute. I suggest you pick one up and try it out!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2015 12:36:00 AM More reviews by makeup4ever15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Eh... I have the shade Elusive, a pinky color...I thought it would be a lot more mauve toned than coral, first disappointment. And, this settles into the lines in my lips, and it clings to any dryness my lips might have. It might just be the light shade though, because the darker they are, the better they look, or so they appear on reviews and such. They are quite pigmented, hydrating, and oh so creamy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 2:30:00 PM More reviews by amandaisart

I love this balm! I got it in "Audacious" back a while ago for my junior prom, and it's just wonderful: the color is fantastic and nicely pigmented, but can be toned down for a more subtle look; it's not drying on the lips, and has a comfortable creamy texture; and it has a lovely mint scent, but this can also be a con to some. My only issue is that the staying power could be better, but it's not a big deal to me. The packaging is simple and sturdy, and I feel comfortable just tossing it into my bag. I definitely plan on purchasing more shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 4:10:00 PM More reviews by clairesque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this product is probably the most durable lip color i have tried. the color is still on my lips even after eating. because it is matte it can be somewhat drying; i usually apply it over lip balm to keep my lips feeling moisturized.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Artemisian

I have a few shades, but mostly I'm rating Sultry. It's a perfect colour for me - dull matte pinkish shade, it feels lovely on, and it lasts quite well considering it's not a feature. Only reason I'm not giving 5 is that technically it's not perfect due to not being longwearing, but otherwise it is!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by scollantes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I have the shade Complex
I'm not sure if I'll repurchase this if I've ever ran out
For you to be able to wear this Matte Balm you have to have super moisturised lips!
If not you will end up looking like a corpse & thats not cute.
You need to have the right amount of moisture on your lips first before applying this because if its too dry you will end up looking like a corpse (as i said) if its too moist this product will move around & its hard to apply it evenly, every time you smack your lips together, it will leave out lines. But when your lips are perfectly moisturised this is a decent lip product. Nothing to write home about though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by mgtfelicen

I really really love this product!!!! It's matte but it never dries my lips! I use it whenever I go out. I bought it in two colors: sultry and elusive. Both shades great for everyday use but sultry I use when I'm feeling extra girly ;) I definitely recommend this as your everyday lip stain!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Emzx

Revlon? I wouldn't usually go for this brand but there balms I love love love. The balm lasts all day which I love and it comes in a wide range of colours. The price is a reasonable which is handy. Only problem is the smell...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by hanniecg

I LOVE this lipstick. I have really dry lips, so normal matte lipsticks are a nightmare for me. This lipstick actully moisturizes your lips a bit, and doesnt feel dry. It doesnt come off easily, and you barely have to reapply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by kristinaregina

I got this in two shades: Shameless and Audacious. Didn't dry my lips, though it flaked a bit. Audacious is a shade great fot everyday, and Shameless is, well, not for the faint of heart, 😊