January 25, 2015 | 983 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2015 6:19:00 PM More reviews by tildabauer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a good makeup remover that really takes away all of the makeup. You don't need a lot of product every time, and therefore it lasts a long time. It didn't not sting or burn my eyes but could make my vision a bit blurry before and after i washed it off. The only reason i didn't repurchase this right away was because it is a more messy way ro remove your makeup, but as i said, it does the job very well. It is also very portable and travel friendly, and i would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2015 3:19:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Having just started my second tin, I figured it was time to give an honest review. Honestly, I love this balm very much. I have oily/combo skin that is very prone to breakouts, and never did I experience any irritation or breakouts whilst using this balm. However, I want to be clear in stating that I used this balm as a M/U remover only, so I did use a separate cleanser afterwards to make sure my face was entirely clean of makeup, oil, and dirt. The price for this is a little expensive compared to other cleansing balms, but the amount given will last at for at least 3-6 months of use. I got about 6 months out of my tin, and considering that it travels well, doesn't cause breakouts, and is within a decent price-point, I would certainly buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Romakeup101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. By far the best thing to remove makeup. I use this before my regular cleanser. Has a pleasant but none over powering smell. You only need a little bit and it effortlessly melts off the day, including mascara which I would usually have to fight with to get off. Very gentle. I can even rub it in my eyes and it wont sting or irritate. Leaves my face feeling soft and moisturised. Definitely worth your buck.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

OMG I love this product, I takes every thing off, like every bit of makeup off including foundation,mascara and eyeliner. It's cleans your entire face in one step, literally one rinse and you good to go off to bed. What I also love about it is the feeling it leaves my skin, when you apply this product it feels like your greasing up your face with soft butter but once you rinse it off there is no greasy feeling, no film but at the same time your skin also doesn't feel stripped, it's so gentle and effective!!! I never want to go back to using makeup wipes or cotton pad with remover when there's a gentle, effective, friction-less, tug-less way of removing makeup. I'm stocking up backups when they do another 40-50% off sale and I can pick it up at $9.60 cdn.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

I like this product, it smells nice, gets all waterproof make up off easily and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I haven't use many solid cleansers so I can't really compare this to anything, I will say that I don't usually like to use too much on my face as I have super acne prone skin, this doesn't irritate me at all and does a great job of removing make up. Would repurchase on a voucher code or sale

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by littlemaki

HG

This product is lovely, you get so much and only have to use little while using ! It even takes off my eyeliner and mascara and doesn't sting my eyes when I rub the product around. After using it I wet/dry my face & soak some Bioderma micellar water on a cotton pad to make sure there is nothing left - and the cotton pad is clean ! Lovely product, surprise it doesn't have more reviews
Packaging is a little hard to open at first, just use a kitchen knife and insert the blade in the cover to pop some air :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by vymichelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite part of my night time skin routine. I appreciate how gentle it is because I have super sensitive skin. It takes my makeup off in a simple manner. It also smells amazing.

A little bit goes a long way!

I plan on repurchasing in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by katexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in my You Beauty Discovery beauty box, along with a muslin cloth, and I'm really pleased with it. I usually use Simple Eye Makeup Remover, but this was a nice change. It didn't make my eyes sting at all, and gets light makeup off very easily. Waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner takes a little more rubbing, but the product itself is gentle so I didn't find that it irritated my skin or anything like that. The smell is quite subtle and doesn't linger, which is fine. It's quite expensive (for me) but you don't need much so I think it'll last me quite a while. The only reason this is 4/5 rather than 5/5 is that it's a little bit more hassle to use than my usual Simple product, so I only tend to use it when I'm in the shower or if I have particularly stubborn makeup I need to remove.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by maysundstrom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product but i dont love it. At first i couldn't open it, they twist it so hard. I had to bend it open.. Great packaging job TBH.. The product its self is good reminds me of Clinique take the day of Balm which is my HG but you get way too little for what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Beautylover90

I find this is a beautiful product to remove your face make up but i had big issues with using it to remove my eye makeup. I normally use ultra bland from lush which is a creamy, waxy textured makeup remover that i rub liberally into my lashes and eyes with no problems what so ever. The product doesn't sting or irritate at all. How ever when i rub this into my lashes its gets in my eyes and puts a blurry film over my eyes, it doesn't sting but just feels really gunky greasy on your eye balls. After finally washing it out of my eyes ( the film was still very slightly there) and woke up the next morning i had so much gunk built up in the corners of the eyes and on my lower lashes. It was like i had conjunctive itis! It was gross! My eyes weren't swollen or red i just had gunk building up in the corners of my eyes all day. I tried it a second time being extremely careful not to get it in my eyes but the same thing happened. So i only used this on my face makeup now but i love the tin i think its gorgeous and it does a good job of removing foundation. Feels luxurious on the skin and smells nice.