July 31, 2014 | 1976 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Power Putty Fiber Spikes

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Catronw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently got a very short almost pixie haircut and I needed something to add a little wildness to it since my wavy hair gets smooshed down easily. I love the messy bed-head look and this works pretty well, especially for the price (about 4-5 bucks? idk). I take about a dime sized amount, rub it between my hands and then move it through my hair from root to tip with my fingers throughout my hair. I do have to wash my hands afterwards because its so tacky but I mean its supposed to be. I usually like the top of the back part of my hair to stick up and the front bang area to just be messy but to be more swept to the side. It does seem to last all day and it doesn't make my hair tough or stiff unless I add too much. When I got my short hair I bought a variety of pomade/putty type products and this is one that I use more often. It just smells like other Fructis products, kinda fruity, but since its technically a 'mens' hair product I think it has a manly cologne smell to it as well, though it doesn't linger! The packaging is kind of dumb since it seems way bigger than it needs to be, but whatever.