July 26, 2014 | 1354 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Beyonce Heat Mrs. Carter

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

If you've tried other popular 'celeb' scents such as Britney Spears Island Fantasy or Kylie Minogue Dazzling Darling, then you've tried Heat: TMCWTLE; it's a berry based fruit cocktail, followed by soft and largely unidentifiable florals, that is rounded of by a musk infused base.

Surely it's tie to branch out a bit - this just the standard Coty blueprint: a mix of fruit, underdeveloped florals and a musk infused base and are designed to be generically pleasant, instead of anyone attempting to be different...

Official scent notes: pink pepper, mangosteen, acai berry, orchid, violet, jasmine, Australian sandalwood, vetiver and madagascar vanilla.

It's a Coty collaboration, so it's no surprise that the staying power is poor - but this is the worst one yet by far and wears as through it were a body spray. Honestly, the fragrance burns down within an hour [and don't think that I'm exaggerating]. My bottle is only a few weeks old, but is over half empty as you have to more or less bathe in it to smell anything.

The fruits and the watered down florals are a pleasant combination for the current, [supposedly] warmer weather, but I personally doubt I'd go for a fragrance with zesty grapefruit on rainy days and colder weather, so I don't see this as being suitable all year round. This is a nice casual fragrance and can also be worn to work. However I think it's too quiet, safe and is unoriginal, so don't think it's 'special' enough for evening wear or for special occasions.

Heat: TMCWTLE is pleasant and easy to wear, but it's just not anything to get excited about - it reminds me too much of other perfumes to make a real impression on me. Also it is more suited to spring/summer, so Coty have shot themselves in the foot by releasing it now.

I would happily wear it if it was given to me as a gift, but it isn't something that I'd choose to buy for myself.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by aldehyde

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the new blue bottle of Heat. I am so disappointed in this new flanker. I sprayed 4 spritzes and still it smell like a very weak, watery body spray at best. After a few minutes I smelled nothing and for the rest of the day I could not smell it at all. I asked others to smell and they couldn't smell any scent either. It was $29.00 which would be a great price, but not for a bottle of water.