Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow Tresbelle

on 6/23/2015 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Packing isn't the greatest. It looks pretty but the compact keeps unsnapping in my cosmetic bag leaving a mess. That's the bad part. The good part is that the color is beautiful, at least on my fair neutral to slightly yellow complexion. The texture is very creamy, but lasts as well if not better than other cream blush I own: comparable to LM, but spreads a bit easier and much better than BB. I took a tip from Lisa Eldridge and apply it, when I remember, right after foundation or CC cream and before concealer and I get the glow from within look. It is neutral enough that it looks good with pink or beigy pink lipsticks and decent with peachy colors. I haven't used a browny pink in awhile, but I think it would work with that color family too.

on 10/7/2013 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Housed inside a round cinnabar red enamel flip top compact is a gel based blush/lip pigment named Tresbelle. Creamy Glow is just that but more glow than creamy. First off, I have to state that I have a low application skill set for cream blushers. I'm still finding my way here but am navigating slowly. This color appears to be a muted mauve pink brown. Don't think you need to load a lot of product onto your finger, you do not. This is one of those products that is best layered to desired intensity or else you'll look clown like. I know I did. What I do is lightly glide my ring finger across the blush and gently tap the pigment just under my cheek bone. I then quickly blend the color in upward strokes to disperse. I rarely need more. I then seal the deal with my Alison Rafaelle translucent loose powder to set. This is also designed to be a lip gloss, or rather lip glow. But, my issue is that on the lip I much prefer this color as it is a really stunning matte pink. I line my lips and fill this in using pigment applied with my pinky finger. Getting back to the cheek, sometimes I apply a powder blush over this as contour. I experience no cheek color fade but have only used this as such in cooler weather as heat really makes my cream blushes fade to nothing. I doubt I'd repurchase, not because of any dislike, but because I don't use this often enough to ever need to. Great portable multitasking product. Kudos to Kevyn.

Popular Blush Products