October 20, 2014 | 1541 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Mesmerize

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I have never smelled the women's version of this scent so my review is going to be based on the men's version.
This smells so good & I could definitely see a man wearing this in a really professional setting. If I was a guy, I would buy this in a heartbeat!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Powdery, spicy but nothing all that special. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by laurenmf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very pretty. Starts off very strong, but mellows out into a warm floral, spicy scent. Classic.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Flygirl7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Boy, I had a tough time deciding whether or not to buy this, because I had heard the formula changed drastically. However, the previous reviewer is right - I think it's wonderful after its true nature develops. My thought at first spray was "Gack!" but, the drydown was so gorgeous I thought I was wearing a different perfume! Powdery, spicey, comforting, and yum. I bought it during Avon's purse spray sale, so if you're curious, buy it on the cheap and see what you think. I'm very glad I did. I was glad to smell it on my wrist and sleeve throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2008 6:36:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Mesmerize is a pretty floral aldehyde fragrance. Some of the notes include coriander, iris, orris, rose, jasmine and sandelwood. It takes about 10 minutes before the true beauty of Mesmerize develops on the skin. It's a rich, powdery and classic fragrance. It reminds me a little of Je Reviens, but I like Mesmerize better. Mesmerize is a very classic type of fragrance (which many might think is too old-fashioned). I really enjoy Mesmerize and it's very long lasting too. Mesmerize is similar to Je Reviens, Hermes Amazone and Coty's Emeraude, but it's uniquely different and in my opinion better than them. It seems to be discontinued and Avon brings it back once in awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2008 11:30:00 AM More reviews by ladyspace1972

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love this. Once I saw the description in the Avon catalog, I knew I had to try this. Jasmine and sandalwood are two of my favorite notes. Tried it yesterday, and kept loving the smell all day. I agree that this is one Avon perfume that smells more expensive than it actually is. Will definitely buy this one again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2006 2:26:00 AM More reviews by struggler

Really nothing special about this fragrance. it's an okay product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2005 9:00:00 PM More reviews by casperdiesel93

I really like this fragrance, it is very unusual. I am not sure what fragrance family it is from, but I will definatley get another bottle when it comes on special.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2003 10:46:00 PM More reviews by virgodiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is awfully sweet and strong. It turns sour on me but on a friend it smells great.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2003 11:51:00 AM More reviews by jpsrolls

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my students told me I smelled like his grandmother. Enough said?