Avon Mesmerize

Price: $

on 12/12/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I have never smelled the women's version of this scent so my review is going to be based on the men's version.
This smells so good & I could definitely see a man wearing this in a really professional setting. If I was a guy, I would buy this in a heartbeat!

on 2/26/2011 1:14:00 AM

Powdery, spicy but nothing all that special. I wouldn't buy it again.

on 8/13/2010 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very pretty. Starts off very strong, but mellows out into a warm floral, spicy scent. Classic.

on 2/19/2010 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Boy, I had a tough time deciding whether or not to buy this, because I had heard the formula changed drastically. However, the previous reviewer is right - I think it's wonderful after its true nature develops. My thought at first spray was "Gack!" but, the drydown was so gorgeous I thought I was wearing a different perfume! Powdery, spicey, comforting, and yum. I bought it during Avon's purse spray sale, so if you're curious, buy it on the cheap and see what you think. I'm very glad I did. I was glad to smell it on my wrist and sleeve throughout the day.

Mesmerize is a pretty floral aldehyde fragrance. Some of the notes include coriander, iris, orris, rose, jasmine and sandelwood. It takes about 10 minutes before the true beauty of Mesmerize develops on the skin. It's a rich, powdery and classic fragrance. It reminds me a little of Je Reviens, but I like Mesmerize better. Mesmerize is a very classic type of fragrance (which many might think is too old-fashioned). I really enjoy Mesmerize and it's very long lasting too. Mesmerize is similar to Je Reviens, Hermes Amazone and Coty's Emeraude, but it's uniquely different and in my opinion better than them. It seems to be discontinued and Avon brings it back once in awhile.

Love love love this. Once I saw the description in the Avon catalog, I knew I had to try this. Jasmine and sandalwood are two of my favorite notes. Tried it yesterday, and kept loving the smell all day. I agree that this is one Avon perfume that smells more expensive than it actually is. Will definitely buy this one again.

on 4/10/2006 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Really nothing special about this fragrance. it's an okay product

I really like this fragrance, it is very unusual. I am not sure what fragrance family it is from, but I will definatley get another bottle when it comes on special.

on 9/15/2003 10:46:00 PM

This is awfully sweet and strong. It turns sour on me but on a friend it smells great.

on 2/1/2003 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

One of my students told me I smelled like his grandmother. Enough said?

Popular Fragrances