Urban Decay Vice 2

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/30/2014 5:17:00 AM

Great pallete. I love the colour "Rewind" to your eyebrows!

on 12/28/2014 11:57:00 AM

Great palette when looking for fun colours to try. All of the shades are wearable and last for a long time without creasing.

on 11/17/2014 5:07:00 PM

This is very good, very versetile palette. The packing is amazing, very elegant and stylish . The palette comes with a good quality,HUGE mirror, 20 beautiful shadows and a nice dual-ended brush. The quality and the pigmentation of the eyeshadows is very good. This palette consists of nice selection of both neutral shades for a daytime look and some dark and vibrant shades more appropriate for a nightime or party. There are some unique shades such as prank, voodoo and betrayal. All in all I can recommend this to everyone, such a shame it was a limited edition palette :(

on 10/23/2014 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Nice palette to play with if you like to experiment with colors and wear them for clubbing because most of the colors have a black base to them and it will be quite dark, san the neutral ones at the bottom. I enjoyed using the palette myself for the entire year but won't be buying Vice 3 this year end.

on 9/18/2014 7:24:00 PM

This is my favourite palette of all time. i like it better than the vice and vice 3 palette. I absolutly love this palette.

on 7/30/2014 4:17:00 PM

Personally, I think that Urban Decay needs to make the Vice palettes part of their permanent collection. I absolutely adore this palette & use it alot. I would say it's probably the most versatile palette I own, as there are 20 shadows, & enough in there to create tons of looks. There's a good variety of lights & darks, neutrals & more colorful shades. And there's a good variety of textures as well. There are more metallic & pearly shades, but that's what Urban Decay is known for so that's to be expected. However there are some mattes. The packaging is gorgeous, you get a nice big mirror & the brush it comes with is nice as well. The shadows are very pigmented, & blend really nicely with little fallout. For $59 it isn't exactly cheap, however you are getting 20 colors so really it's not a bad deal at all.

on 7/25/2014 11:15:00 AM

Excellent palette! I thought it would be too young and sparkly for me, but am having a ton of fun with it! Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This was an amazing purchase. My first eyeshadow from urban decay (I have only tried the primer potion prior to this). I just loved the colours and the range offered in this palette. Perfect for someone wears a whole host of colourful indian outfits. The pigmentation and staying power was great.... I had a destination wedding which I attended in thailand. A 5 day event, it was perfect for every occasion be it night or day. I just love it! It was unfortunately quite pricy, sold at about USD 67 in Sephora in Malaysia, but worth every penny. Even the packaging was great especially the huge mirror. I felt quite confident that my eyeshadows were 'safe' during the flight.
I would hands down re-purchase if I even ran out or lost it....Sadly its limited edition :(

on 6/6/2014 9:04:00 AM

My boyfriend bought me this after hearing me rave about the Naked palette for almost a year. I was not disappointed! It's the perfect addition to my beloved Naked which has served me well for natural looks. This palette is great for spicing up a look with rich colourful shades that are simply amazing for nights out, and it also hosts an array of natural tones for day wear too, including some pinks which I don't have in my Naked palette. Very happy!

on 5/9/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this palette. The quality is amazing. This palette made me love urban decay.

Popular Palettes