September 1, 2014 | 1895 users online

Accessories - Origami Owl living lockets

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THESE SO MUCH! I ordered my first locket, as a consumer, a few months ago.. I had seen it on Facebook and was impressed right away. I went to my reps website and saw all of the different customization options and was even more impressed but kind of skeptical because I wanted to see what the product actually looked like up front and wanted to hold it. Sometimes these things look amazing but when you actually see them in person, they are kind of junky. On a whim, I ordered one expecting to be let down BUT I wasn't. These are excellent in craftsmanship and I love that no 2 lockets are ever the same because they are based off of an individual's preference. I especially loved how they are Swarovski crystal encrusted and shine. I ended up ordering 3 more for mothers day for my mom, MIL and my grandmother. I customized them with all of their kids birthstones. My MIL's was especially beautiful because she has 7 kids and all of those birthstones made her locket pop! Grandma got a mini because she doesn't wear much jewelery aside from her cross necklace. As These are new in California and are such a cute idea, I had to get on the band wagon to sell these. I did sit on a waitlist for over 2 months but it was totally worth it! Now after I have been on for 2 months, there is NO MORE waitlist lol.. That's just my luck lol lol! I go highly recommend these to everyone! I'm not just saying it because I sell them, I really do love this product and they have a bunch of cool new items coming out for the Fall! I really think these are going to take off & will definitely be giving these as birthday presents, Christmas gifts, baby shower gifts and any other special occasion gifts! Great Job Origami Owl!