July 28, 2014 | 1027 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Katy Perry - Killer Queen

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:49:00 AM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well. No offence, I don't really like the smell of this. Like I understand that Katy's image has changed from the youthful teenage dream stuff to a more mature image...... but this smells too strong to the point that it made me sneeze?

I would stick with Meow. VANILLAAAAA SCENTED~~~

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this for my precocious 9 year old who begged & begged & begged until I caved and got it for her. She loves it. I think it's gross. Too heavy/synthetic for me. Cute bottle though. My kid loves any and everything Katy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Smells great to me. Nice and light reminds me of a non-headache version of Cancan from Laris Hilton. Like a sugary sweet pastry flower -musky notes don't hot you until the "after smell." I can see how it's not for everyone , but light enough it doesn't matter. I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by honeychild79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised at the bad reviews for this. I absolutely love this perfume. You would think a Katy Perry perfume would be silly & girlish like the artist but I think it's quite grown up & sophisticated. I love this perfume so much I just did a blind buy for the Oh So Sheer version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'll admit it, I bought this damn perfume because the bottle was so cute. I had smelled it in Sephora but it was after I had smelled about a hundred other perfumes and I had convinced myself I liked this. Once I bought it online and received it, it didn't have the same effect on me. It's hard to describe this smell, there is a sweetness to it but there is also a lot of spice. I'm not a huge spice or oriental type of scent gal. I don't think it goes well with my body chemistry. A lot of perfumes smell great on my friends and then stink on me. I can't wear Ralph Lauren Romance because it smells like someone dumped a keg of beer on my head. If you lean towards woodsy spicey scents then I would recommend you smell this. High points for the cute bottle but I wouldn't repurchase. This will be given away. It wasn't for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I have no idea where any of the fruit and floral notes are in this fragrance. Killer Queen smells like schnapps and IHOP. I almost blind bought this and am so glad I didn't. The initial spray is super synthetic, lots of sweet acrid berry. Once it settled, KQ smelled like sweat and maple syrup. I was horrified especially because the bottle is so beautiful. It is amazing how much this smelled like a sticky menu at a chain breakfast restaurant. As a gourmand lover, I can admit that a few of the celeb scents are very beautiful; this is not one of them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loooove this. I adore sweet scents, but this one is a little darker. It's more of a spicy kind of sweet, which I love. This is not a light scent, but it does last and smell even better as it fades. I think the packaging is cute, but a point off for not being able to have it sit upright.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by c0nsequence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This smells so so good, my second favourite perfume. I got it with the body wash and cream and though it can be a bit strong, I sometimes just rub in the cream and I am good for the day!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Brunettechic

I honestly really like this perfume. It has a stronger smell from what I usually wear, (bieber, taylor swift, nicki, etc) but it mixes well with my skin type and has a very pretty smell! I would definitely repurchase it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by liplickity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I have a highly above average sense of smell. I am always choosy when it comes to Fragrances. When 1 thinks Katy Perry I would think its more suitable for a younger lady for the sake of it being " Katy Perry". I tried this out and I was highly dissatisfied. Should I mention Super Strong? Highly woodsy and Musky I couldn't stand the fragrance for more then 15 minutes, vigorously washing it off in the bathroom. To simplify the review, The fragrance is a bad impostor of Gucci Rush and Gucci Rush is a gorgeous scent. If your shopping for a younger lady. This is definitely not the fragrance to get. Its over run with Woods and strong musk's. I even picked up some liquorice in the mix. It reminded me of an Older book description of something a early 1900's Gypsy would wear. I would not purchase this for myself, who likes sweet notes of chocolates, fruit's and more luscious light but lasting scents this one is on the D list. No Thanks.