October 23, 2014 | 1941 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Katy Perry - Killer Queen

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

I love killer queen! I'm a perfume junkie & my all time favorite is flowerbomb by V&R. As we all know it's extremely expensive & as a broke college student it's hard to splurge on certain things. I current have 50% of a 1.7 oz bottle of flowerbomb & wanted to buy something a little cheaper but similar to wear everyday-so I only break out the flowerbomb on special occasions or at night! I read somewhere that this is similar & I would agree they are similar but not a dupe for FB. I would say killer queen is a tad more in your face or 'tangy' and a little sweeter. I love it! The only downside would be the longevity. Lasts maybe 4-5 hours tops-which is fine considering the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by eaorb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has a very mature smell, but I love it. My only issue with it is that mine did not come with a stand and so the bottle takes up an unnecessary amount of space.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by sentientglittercloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this; I smell a touch of patchouli, a HINT of fruit, PLENTY of vanilla and a backbone of subtle wood. It's not unique enough to be FBW. I understand the connections to Flowerbomb and La Vie Est Belle, but to me it smells only vaguely reminiscent. It's a pleasant enough scent and the bottle is gorgeous. More adult than some of the other Katy offerings, but not as challenging as Flowerbomb nor as adult as La Vie Est Belle. I would buy this for a teenager looking to go beyond candied fragrances but not too far beyond.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:49:00 AM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well. No offence, I don't really like the smell of this. Like I understand that Katy's image has changed from the youthful teenage dream stuff to a more mature image...... but this smells too strong to the point that it made me sneeze?

I would stick with Meow. VANILLAAAAA SCENTED~~~

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this for my precocious 9 year old who begged & begged & begged until I caved and got it for her. She loves it. I think it's gross. Too heavy/synthetic for me. Cute bottle though. My kid loves any and everything Katy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Smells great to me. Nice and light reminds me of a non-headache version of Cancan from Laris Hilton. Like a sugary sweet pastry flower -musky notes don't hot you until the "after smell." I can see how it's not for everyone , but light enough it doesn't matter. I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by honeychild79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised at the bad reviews for this. I absolutely love this perfume. You would think a Katy Perry perfume would be silly & girlish like the artist but I think it's quite grown up & sophisticated. I love this perfume so much I just did a blind buy for the Oh So Sheer version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'll admit it, I bought this damn perfume because the bottle was so cute. I had smelled it in Sephora but it was after I had smelled about a hundred other perfumes and I had convinced myself I liked this. Once I bought it online and received it, it didn't have the same effect on me. It's hard to describe this smell, there is a sweetness to it but there is also a lot of spice. I'm not a huge spice or oriental type of scent gal. I don't think it goes well with my body chemistry. A lot of perfumes smell great on my friends and then stink on me. I can't wear Ralph Lauren Romance because it smells like someone dumped a keg of beer on my head. If you lean towards woodsy spicey scents then I would recommend you smell this. High points for the cute bottle but I wouldn't repurchase. This will be given away. It wasn't for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I have no idea where any of the fruit and floral notes are in this fragrance. Killer Queen smells like schnapps and IHOP. I almost blind bought this and am so glad I didn't. The initial spray is super synthetic, lots of sweet acrid berry. Once it settled, KQ smelled like sweat and maple syrup. I was horrified especially because the bottle is so beautiful. It is amazing how much this smelled like a sticky menu at a chain breakfast restaurant. As a gourmand lover, I can admit that a few of the celeb scents are very beautiful; this is not one of them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loooove this. I adore sweet scents, but this one is a little darker. It's more of a spicy kind of sweet, which I love. This is not a light scent, but it does last and smell even better as it fades. I think the packaging is cute, but a point off for not being able to have it sit upright.