April 21, 2014 | 1073 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Katy Perry - Killer Queen

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I have no idea where any of the fruit and floral notes are in this fragrance. Killer Queen smells like schnapps and IHOP. I almost blind bought this and am so glad I didn't. The initial spray is super synthetic, lots of sweet acrid berry. Once it settled, KQ smelled like sweat and maple syrup. I was horrified especially because the bottle is so beautiful. It is amazing how much this smelled like a sticky menu at a chain breakfast restaurant. As a gourmand lover, I can admit that a few of the celeb scents are very beautiful; this is not one of them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loooove this. I adore sweet scents, but this one is a little darker. It's more of a spicy kind of sweet, which I love. This is not a light scent, but it does last and smell even better as it fades. I think the packaging is cute, but a point off for not being able to have it sit upright.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by c0nsequence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This smells so so good, my second favourite perfume. I got it with the body wash and cream and though it can be a bit strong, I sometimes just rub in the cream and I am good for the day!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Brunettechic

I honestly really like this perfume. It has a stronger smell from what I usually wear, (bieber, taylor swift, nicki, etc) but it mixes well with my skin type and has a very pretty smell! I would definitely repurchase it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by liplickity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I have a highly above average sense of smell. I am always choosy when it comes to Fragrances. When 1 thinks Katy Perry I would think its more suitable for a younger lady for the sake of it being " Katy Perry". I tried this out and I was highly dissatisfied. Should I mention Super Strong? Highly woodsy and Musky I couldn't stand the fragrance for more then 15 minutes, vigorously washing it off in the bathroom. To simplify the review, The fragrance is a bad impostor of Gucci Rush and Gucci Rush is a gorgeous scent. If your shopping for a younger lady. This is definitely not the fragrance to get. Its over run with Woods and strong musk's. I even picked up some liquorice in the mix. It reminded me of an Older book description of something a early 1900's Gypsy would wear. I would not purchase this for myself, who likes sweet notes of chocolates, fruit's and more luscious light but lasting scents this one is on the D list. No Thanks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 6:45:00 AM More reviews by lawschoolnerd1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Killer Queen is my favorite celebrity fragrance. It does wear off to a typical fruity, sweet smell but it is a very interesting scent when first applied and worn for a bit. Appropriate for day or evening use, but I mostly use it in the evening. The bottle is beautiful--it looks great on a vanity and makes using the fragrance much more fun!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Smells like Flowerbomb's drydown, with lower quality ingredients. That cheap musk-y note in the background... Annoying fragrance as it has no lead-up, nothing interesting about it, it doesn't 'unravel' slowly like Flowerbomb which it is obviously supposed to mimic....

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Generic celeb sugar water

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the smell of this perfume and the first sniff but it's not for me, I find it too obvious if that makes any sense? I think it's too straight to the point and powerfull at the begining and then... nada.

I prefer a more sophisticated scent, something that leave more things to the imagination. I think it's similar in scent too Britney Spears and Paris Hilton and all those kind of fruity-sweet and kind of cheap fragrance. It's not a bad fragrance in fact, I think I would've liked it a lot when I was 18 and going dancing all night, now it's less my style.

I'll not purchase but I still think it smells ok. The packaging is super pretty tho.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received the Katy Perry gift set from my boyfriend for Christmas. I have to say I definitely am not a fan. It's way too sweet and cloying. I really appreciate the thoughtfulness of my man, but this scent is not for me. I will be exchanging this for another scent.