July 26, 2014 | 1000 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up at cvs and at first I didn't think much of this product, it was inexpensive so I figured it could be that great. But I was wrong, as soon as I tried it I loved it. It's the perfect bronzer, not too dark for my fair skin I just have to be careful. I had been looking for a matte bronzer and this is the perfect one!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by magnadoodle123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product!!! It is an awesome dupe for the "Benefit Hoola Bronzer" has an awesome pigmentation! It also is a great product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by poppypayne

Can't go wrong with this product. Super affordable, matte (which is important for me to look natural and for contouring), and great color pay off. Very sturdy packaging, I'm on my third and it's never broken before. The powder never flies off and gets everywhere but it is definitely easy to get product out. One swipe of the brush is more than enough, super rich color. It is a warm bronzer, but it never look orange and I enjoy the look and color it gives. Gives off the same sun-kissed color I naturally have after going out in the sun. I have other high-end bronzers I love, but this is right up there with them. Definitely try this one out. I can't find anything wrong with this inexpensive, well formulated bronzer. The only thing this might not be good for is EXTREMELY fair skin, a cooler bronzer might look more natural. The color doesn't face throughout the day. A little of this warms up my complexion and transforms my face!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by SassySugar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's great! I've been using this product for 3 months now and it's the best bronzer I've ever tried the only con about this is that it has a little shimmer which I don't really like I'm bronzers

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Megzimo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is the perfect shade for contouring! It's not too orange or muddy and it has really good colour payoff without being chalky. The bronzer is completely matte making it perfect for contouring. This stuff last so long as well I got mine during the summer and just now I have almost wiped the print of a sun off. The packaging is a little hard to open but I got used to it and it's nothing that would keep me from repurchasing it again. The mirror is awesome and is pretty big clear and I can see what I'm doing even for eye makeup. I'm not a fan of the sponge it's not the best for what I use it for and it had very large holes giving a patchy apperance. I recommend you toss the sponge and invest in a brush because the product is so inexpensive. Would defiantly repurchase and recommend to anyone looking for a good contouring powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This seemed to come up everywhere when I was on the hunt for an inexpensive bronzer and at 1.99 you can't really complain if its no good, I was worried it looked a little orange but I don't think it shows up like that on the skin, I'm pale nc15 and even at that I can struggle to get it to show up sometimes I have to really go over it or try and sort of dig into the pan. It comes in a sturdy compact with a mirror very handbag friendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so pleasantly surprised by this bronzer! I have the one in sunny, and its amazing. My skins around a nc20-nc35 in winter to summer. I was searching for a smooth matte bronzer that wasnt too light or dark. When I saw this one was about 4 dollars I couldnt resist. And I welcomed into my life the perfect bronzer!! It blends really well and the colors amazing. I love that it comes with a mirror, I use it as a mirror for touch ups during the day and its pretty slim and not to bulky. You guys must try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by esparza888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was so surprised by how well this product performs. I bought it not expecting much, but it has become a staple in my beauty routine. In the spring/summer I use it to give my face a warm glow and in the fall/winter I use it for more of a contouring tool. It has a matte finish (absolutely no sparkle/glitter if that's what you're looking for) and lasts for most of the day. It's unscented, which is one of the things I enjoy about it. As far as packaging, I've had it for over 2 years (it lasts forever!) and have dropped it multiple times without it breaking.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a lower budget bronzer that packs a punch.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by KrazaieAzn

I use this everyday! It's a great matte bronzer. I have the shade sunny and I use it everyday. My face does appear orangey-pinky when I put to much on. But it's hardly noticeable. I bought this for $3 at Kmart. It's a great product for the price. I totally recommend it. It is also a shade that works well with many skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Cancermoon1983

Love this Bronzer! It blends well & is extremely affordable. I have no reason to look for another bronzer as long as this stays on the market! This product doesn't have a funny smell & does not cause breakouts. For a while I was using Covergirl Trublend Minerals in Translucent Honey (420) . A loose powder that isn't really meant for bronzing,but did the trick! I had to stop using it though because I soon realized that in natural light it had way to much shimmer. Nyc Smooth Skin has no shimmer/sparkle etc. The trick to applying ANY bronzer is using a Kabuki Brush & making sure you blend well! Also don't forget your ears, neckline & chest if your top is low cut. Any skintone can wear this bronzer as long as you apply with a Kabuki Brush & blend well. Start with a light application & gradually build as needed. Don't forget.... before applying the bronzer wait for your foundation to dry, then apply some matte powder. This will give you the perfect application!