New York Color NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder

4.2

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I like this bronzer to warm up my face but not as good in my cheekbone because it doesn't show up the way I wanted to, I have the shade sunny and it's too light for me.

on 7/14/2015 3:55:00 AM

I bought the NYC bronzer in Sunny originally as a contouring product but found it was a little too orange for contouring so I quit using it. I recently started using it as a bronzer and it's really nice. I'm not a huge bronzer person but it really adds a natural glowy tan to my NC20 skin.

on 7/7/2015 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Oh my goodness this is my holy grail drugstore bronzer!! I have this in the shade sunny and it's so great! You don't really come across matte bronzers in the drugstore but this one is amazing! It is a very warm toned bronzer so if you're not careful, you can look a bit orange but I honestly I think that applies to all bronzers. I love how it makes me look so tan and bronze. Perfect for medium/olive skin tones and BEAUTIFUL for fair skins as well!!

on 7/3/2015 9:01:00 PM

You cannot beat the price of this bronzer! So wonderfully cheap and beautiful to apply, the color is definitely warm but not too orange. If you haven't tried this one out, I would suggest giving it a try as it will only set you back a few dollars and is worth every penny and more!

This bronzer is so good! It gives a lovely warm glow to the face and many people say it is orange I personally think it is not. If applied correctly this is so beautiful and for the price it is the best bronzer out!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think the big sun on this bronzer is adorable! I like the clear cap that screws on & off easily. My skin tone is on the fair to light spectrum & mostly burns if it's exposed to a bunch of sun. This powder works great as a blush, bronzer, & highlight all in one! I don't see orange when I apply the darker half & the gold is so pretty dusted on my cheekbones & atop certain eyeshadows. I don't wear bronzers often but this one is fabulous for its $4 price tag! Also,I don't noe a scent. I like the soft shimmer w/minimal glitter flecks. It's a good day or night look. In comparison to N.Y.C.'s Sunny, I think the duo takes the cake. I don't find Sunny to be a fair/light gal's pal the way so many others do. It tends to skew orange & muddy on me. I apply the duo w/fluffy brushes & am amazed by how blendable & buildable they are. It doesn't smack me w/a ton of color but it's not too sheer, either. I only need to reapply it after about 6hours atop foundation, which is impressive.

on 3/6/2015 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i bought this after hearing a lot of good reviews on it, i was really impressed, matched my skin tone really nicely and leave a nice lifted bronze, defo recommend

on 1/5/2015 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Out of all the bronzers I've tried, I always go back to this one! I have this in "sunny" and it's such a great product. The price can't be beat and its a perfect matte warm brown. Not orangey and not muddy. You cannot go wrong with this bronzer.

on 9/21/2014 4:29:00 PM

I love this bronzer. I'm naturally fair, and I HATED bronzers because of how they made me look dirty and instead of tan, I just looked red or orange. This product tho.... Lemme tell you. Matte , so no shimmer,and im not all sparkles. The color is actually tan, so I don't look dirty, just like I got sun. Obviously I have to be careful not to over do it, so that's my problem. This product is amazing, and the price point just makes it that much better.

on 8/14/2014 2:27:00 PM

this bronzer will forever be my favorite! super inexpensive, not too orange but has a nice bit of warmth too it, as well as this is a beautiful transition shade to use in your crease for almost any look! I love this stuff and have been using it regularly on my face and eyes for months, with no breakouts and it doesn't even seem like I've used much in the pan, still looks almost brand new! super pleased with this purchase. highly recommend!!

Top Rated New York Color Products