New York Color NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder

4.1

This bronzer is so good! It gives a lovely warm glow to the face and many people say it is orange I personally think it is not. If applied correctly this is so beautiful and for the price it is the best bronzer out!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think the big sun on this bronzer is adorable! I like the clear cap that screws on & off easily. My skin tone is on the fair to light spectrum & mostly burns if it's exposed to a bunch of sun. This powder works great as a blush, bronzer, & highlight all in one! I don't see orange when I apply the darker half & the gold is so pretty dusted on my cheekbones & atop certain eyeshadows. I don't wear bronzers often but this one is fabulous for its $4 price tag! Also,I don't noe a scent. I like the soft shimmer w/minimal glitter flecks. It's a good day or night look. In comparison to N.Y.C.'s Sunny, I think the duo takes the cake. I don't find Sunny to be a fair/light gal's pal the way so many others do. It tends to skew orange & muddy on me. I apply the duo w/fluffy brushes & am amazed by how blendable & buildable they are. It doesn't smack me w/a ton of color but it's not too sheer, either. I only need to reapply it after about 6hours atop foundation, which is impressive.

on 3/6/2015 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i bought this after hearing a lot of good reviews on it, i was really impressed, matched my skin tone really nicely and leave a nice lifted bronze, defo recommend

on 1/5/2015 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Out of all the bronzers I've tried, I always go back to this one! I have this in "sunny" and it's such a great product. The price can't be beat and its a perfect matte warm brown. Not orangey and not muddy. You cannot go wrong with this bronzer.

on 9/21/2014 4:29:00 PM

I love this bronzer. I'm naturally fair, and I HATED bronzers because of how they made me look dirty and instead of tan, I just looked red or orange. This product tho.... Lemme tell you. Matte , so no shimmer,and im not all sparkles. The color is actually tan, so I don't look dirty, just like I got sun. Obviously I have to be careful not to over do it, so that's my problem. This product is amazing, and the price point just makes it that much better.

on 8/14/2014 2:27:00 PM

this bronzer will forever be my favorite! super inexpensive, not too orange but has a nice bit of warmth too it, as well as this is a beautiful transition shade to use in your crease for almost any look! I love this stuff and have been using it regularly on my face and eyes for months, with no breakouts and it doesn't even seem like I've used much in the pan, still looks almost brand new! super pleased with this purchase. highly recommend!!

on 7/5/2014 5:39:00 PM

I picked this up at cvs and at first I didn't think much of this product, it was inexpensive so I figured it could be that great. But I was wrong, as soon as I tried it I loved it. It's the perfect bronzer, not too dark for my fair skin I just have to be careful. I had been looking for a matte bronzer and this is the perfect one!

I love this product!!! It is an awesome dupe for the "Benefit Hoola Bronzer" has an awesome pigmentation! It also is a great product for the price.

on 6/21/2014 2:39:00 PM

Can't go wrong with this product. Super affordable, matte (which is important for me to look natural and for contouring), and great color pay off. Very sturdy packaging, I'm on my third and it's never broken before. The powder never flies off and gets everywhere but it is definitely easy to get product out. One swipe of the brush is more than enough, super rich color. It is a warm bronzer, but it never look orange and I enjoy the look and color it gives. Gives off the same sun-kissed color I naturally have after going out in the sun. I have other high-end bronzers I love, but this is right up there with them. Definitely try this one out. I can't find anything wrong with this inexpensive, well formulated bronzer. The only thing this might not be good for is EXTREMELY fair skin, a cooler bronzer might look more natural. The color doesn't face throughout the day. A little of this warms up my complexion and transforms my face!

on 5/30/2014 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It's great! I've been using this product for 3 months now and it's the best bronzer I've ever tried the only con about this is that it has a little shimmer which I don't really like I'm bronzers

Popular Bronzers