Arm And Hammer Advance White Toothpaste

4.1

on 8/12/2015 4:28:00 AM

I'm sorry for the one lippy rating but must be honest.

I've got very sensitive teeth and use only Sensodyne. I went on holiday last spring and my husband took this Hammer we will share it so we don't need to take whole bathroom stuff over to abroad.

Oh my, I don't have to tell you I regret it. Tastes like baking soda but what's worse my teeth were pure sore after the very first brushing. After a week using I was almost crying when eating or drinking anything. I couldn't wait to come home and use my Sensodyne again.

That was the strongest tootpaste I ever used and since then I make sure I always pack my one to the suitcase too.

I guess it works ok for those with no sensitive teeth but if you're looking for gentle care I can not recommend this toothpaste at all :(

on 7/11/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is hands down the most whitening and brightening toothpaste I have ever tried. I have tried many expensive and cheap brands, and none of them even compare to this. I have had some bonding done on my teeth and therefore whitening strips/trays do not whiten my teeth, and since I would like them to be brighter I gravitated towards a whitening toothpaste. This makes my teeth sooo white! It isn't harsh on my teeth, it doesn't have a bad taste at all, and helps with bad breath and plaque as well. This stuff is super cheap and amazing. I would recommend this to anyone.

on 5/25/2015 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

A HG product of mine's I loved since I was in middle school. My teeth aren't the straightest, but thankfully they're not the yellowest either thanks to this baby. There's a tingle left behind that's not entirely minty since this incorporates baking soda, and that's strangely appealing.

on 10/17/2014 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this toothpaste for one reason...it really whitens. I have stopped whitening my teeth with my favorite whitening product because this toothpaste has proven to be sufficient. I will just be whitening my teeth every once in awhile now. Before this toothpaste, I tried Colgate Optic White, which was not very effective at all. This toothpaste is amazing, truly. It must be the fact that it contains both baking soda and peroxide, which have been used to whiten teeth for a very long time. The only thing I don't like about this toothpaste is the taste! It tastes pretty awful, so I only use it on my teeth, not my tongue. For my tongue, I use a toothpaste that tastes good. The texture for this toothpaste seems a bit grainy, but I think it works wonders. Beware if you have sensitive gums because I have read people having bad reactions with this toothpaste. Thankfully, it works fine for me and I will enjoy the brighter smiles it gives me!

on 10/13/2014 3:31:00 AM

I liked this toothpaste for a while but I couldn't get over the taste. Plus the abrasion was high even if I brushed carefully , I would feel my gums inflamed so I had to stop using it. There was a slight improvement regarding the whitening but I

Makes my teeth feel really clean and also whitens well. Compared to other so-called whitening toothpastes in the same price-range it's worth buying.

on 12/24/2013 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only toothpaste I use. Makes your teeth sparkle. Don't get a lot in the tube but it is always on half price offer somewhere. I used to use Blanx. That was not as effective and about 5 times the price. I have been using this for about 3 years. Can't see me changing brands.

on 7/22/2013 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

i've tried quite a few whitening toothpastes...this one is the BEST!! after just a few days of use, i saw very noticable improvement. unlike when i used crest 3D white luxe...that stuff is crap and a waste of money, along with the other ones that i've tried. so i'll be sticking with my arm and hammer. it also has stain defense which is great because im a coffee drinker. i HIGHLY recommend!!!

Popular Other Products