Arm And Hammer Advance White Toothpaste

4.4

on 10/17/2014 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this toothpaste for one reason...it really whitens. I have stopped whitening my teeth with my favorite whitening product because this toothpaste has proven to be sufficient. I will just be whitening my teeth every once in awhile now. Before this toothpaste, I tried Colgate Optic White, which was not very effective at all. This toothpaste is amazing, truly. It must be the fact that it contains both baking soda and peroxide, which have been used to whiten teeth for a very long time. The only thing I don't like about this toothpaste is the taste! It tastes pretty awful, so I only use it on my teeth, not my tongue. For my tongue, I use a toothpaste that tastes good. The texture for this toothpaste seems a bit grainy, but I think it works wonders. Beware if you have sensitive gums because I have read people having bad reactions with this toothpaste. Thankfully, it works fine for me and I will enjoy the brighter smiles it gives me!

on 10/13/2014 3:31:00 AM

I liked this toothpaste for a while but I couldn't get over the taste. Plus the abrasion was high even if I brushed carefully , I would feel my gums inflamed so I had to stop using it. There was a slight improvement regarding the whitening but I

Makes my teeth feel really clean and also whitens well. Compared to other so-called whitening toothpastes in the same price-range it's worth buying.

on 12/24/2013 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only toothpaste I use. Makes your teeth sparkle. Don't get a lot in the tube but it is always on half price offer somewhere. I used to use Blanx. That was not as effective and about 5 times the price. I have been using this for about 3 years. Can't see me changing brands.

on 7/22/2013 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

i've tried quite a few whitening toothpastes...this one is the BEST!! after just a few days of use, i saw very noticable improvement. unlike when i used crest 3D white luxe...that stuff is crap and a waste of money, along with the other ones that i've tried. so i'll be sticking with my arm and hammer. it also has stain defense which is great because im a coffee drinker. i HIGHLY recommend!!!

Popular Other Products