October 25, 2014 | 1660 users online

Foundations - Almay - Smart Shade CC Cream Complexion Corrector

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

This made my nc20/30 (depends on the season) skin pinky orange. I tried the light which was too light and pink (as expected) and then the light/medium which made me orange. Both made my combo skin oily and faded within 4/6 hrs. All in all, I wanted this product to work for me. I even tried different face powder to no avail. This product is definitely for normal to dry skin with pink under tones. Dang! Almay tlc foundation is amazing tho!!!!!! Try that!!! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Evablue87

I bought this at priceline in Australia because It was written as one of the best foundations on Paula's choice website. However, the ingredient of the USA Almay cc cream and Aus version is different. Therefore, I am not sure whether this is as good as the original cc cream, but I am writing about Aus version of Almay CC cream spf 25 light/medium.

My skin is normal/combination and have slightly redness around the cheeks (no flakes). This product fixes my skin tone during the daytime and stays quite dewy all day. Since I used this, the skin became brighter and even toned. However, there were few redness around my lip, and they calm down when I use BHA cream.

This is a great product for normal-dry skin people, but if you have oily skin may be better to avoid this or make sure you have BHA moisturizer ready.

I use: foam cleanser- bha toner- bha 2% moisturizer - Almay CC cream/extra sunscreen .

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by theginger11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this to use as my "no make up Sundays" sunscreen. I'm very fair so I just needed something to protect my skin and give me a tad color. It's just ok. It blends nicely, and doesn't have that awful sunscreen smell. It's not a must have in my eyes. I've used way better BB creams.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by bribi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was going through my sisters makeup bag, asking her about everything in it. She uses mostly benefit products, so when I found this, I asked why she had it. She responded, "oh, that? It sucks, take it." Never one to turn down free makeup, I tested some on my hand and noticed it seemed to erase the pores and follicle holes, so I took it. The first times I used it on my face, however, it came out in a disgusting little squirt of cream in an oil puddle. I rubbed it, and it was very greasy. I finished my makeup, and noticed by the end f the day that my foundation (applied over the cc cream) had slid around my t-zone. The next day, I had like 5 pimples! And I never break out! Awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by mainjane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So dissappointed in this. I have used other Almay products, and been very satisfied with them. But this is another story. Like another reviewer, I guess mine separated, too. Hard to tell since it comes in a tube.When it is squeezed out, a white liquid comes out first. I have put it on a tissue, and there is a big oil ring on it, where the tissue is trying to blot it up.
My daughter tried it and likes it. Go figure :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Peridot31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this!! i had some dry skin and this fixed it immediately. it added the look of concealer but didn't dry out my skin. blends well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is GREAT for my dry skin i love this! its moisturizing and the color is perfect. this is light and perfect for summer. blends like a dream, so if ya have dry skin you need to check this out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

My skin is dry and sensitive. This CC cream is sufficiently moisturizing, doesn't irritate my skin, applies smoothly and evenly, and provides a little more coverage than the BB cream I've been using. I like the tube packaging wth the twist-off top. It's sanitary and easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by dros

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Living in Athens near the sea, and I'm 52 years old. I bought 2 months ago and by May use every morning coming out of the city. Last year i had stains on my face but this year until now my face is clean. My skin is sensitive and combination but so far I have not had any problem presenter, and my daughter who is 30 years old and she uses it, is also pleased

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by joig

Good before it separated in the bottle and turned to pigment and clear goop, i cant even put it on my face now still have 3/4 of the bottle I paid about 10 bucks for this and it is horrible