February 1, 2015 | 1690 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Magic Nude Liquid Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 10:58:00 AM More reviews by SuzieQ1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This foundation is unlike anything I've ever used before. It is very runny and liquidy, so you have to be careful when it pours out of the bottle. That is my only compliant about this foundation, I wish it came in a pump bottle, it would be so much easier!
As for the formula, it is pretty incredible! I have very large pores and uneven skin tone, and it's hard to find a foundation that doesn't sink into my pores and make my skin look worse or look cakey. This stuff feels like silk when applying it, it glides on and covers flawlessly, and makes my skin look amazing, which is a miracle because my skin never looks amazing. I love how this feels, it's so light it feels like I'm not even wearing makeup, yet it covers all my flaws. I hope they never discontinue this product. I feel like I've just discovered the holy grail of foundations! I am tempted to go out and buy all the bottles I can find!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2015 9:23:00 AM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice weightless texture but settles into any dry patches and looks bad for my winter dry skin

very light coverage

don't really like it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 11:57:00 PM More reviews by MoonLightOnWater

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation it goes on like a dream gives perfect coverage especially when you do not like cakey oundation it's perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 4:27:00 AM More reviews by sgnewbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Background info:
All year round NC35
Combo skin: oily at T-Zone, normal elsewhere
Acne scarring around cheeks, redness

Shade bought: 320 Natural beige, 324 buff beige

Love love love this foundation. 320 is just a tad lighter than my skin tone, I would say more for between NC30 and NC35. I have placed my order for 324 but it needs time to get to me to swatch to see if it matches NC35 better (will update)

I have tried the maybelline dream wonder fluid touch foundation and found that both foundations are VERY similar in every way that they can be.

Application: Both applies very smoothly and easily, but I find that this loreal one does blend a little bit better and is just ever so slightly more natural in real life, not saying the maybelline is unnatural.

They apply very easily with fingers but I find that the elf powder brush works just as well, leaving no streaks. I don't recommend using a sponge as it will just soak up all the product, leaving no coverage.

Coverage: Light to medium, build able to maximum a medium, no more. This has slightly less coverage than the maybelline but I do use concealer for both, not a big issue for me

Finish: LOVE THE FINISH. This gives a very powdery matte finish no other foundations has given me. The maybelline comes close, but not a match for the loreal. The maybelline is more of a natural matte (u can see a little natural shine), while the loreal is a straight up matte, good for my oily complexion.

Longevity: Loreal and maybelline on par at 9 hour mark

Price: Really cheap, I got it for S$11 which converts to around $8-$9USD, compared to maybelline which I got for S$15, around $10-11USD.

Amount: Loreal wins as it has 27ml compared to 20ml in maybelline

Would I repurchase? Definitely. The maybelline and loreal are exactly the same product in my opinion, but the loreal is just a little more alcohol concentrated since it dries more, which the maybelline has lesser since I find it to be more creamy. It does cling a little to dry patches so if u want to try this kind of formulation of foundation and u have dry skin, I recommend going for the maybelline instead of loreal as it is creamier. For oily to normal skin, go with loreal.

*ps, I love both brands of foundations equally*

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 6:20:00 PM More reviews by hjakhania

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first review on here. I absolutely love it. I only bought it because it was half priced (Superdrug). The consistency is awesome. I'm used expensive foundations but changed my mind after lady in self ridges gave me wrong shade of Tom ford stic foundation (still quite good foundation). Well, this foundation is fantastic. Medium coverage and shade cancels out my redness and it lasts the whole working day. I am very impressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2015 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Gavi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because my cousin is madly in love with it. It's usually around $20 Canadian but I bought it on clearance at Target for around 6$. I am NC20 and achieved my colour by mixing 318 and 320. This stuff smells like alcohol and looks very dull and cakey on the face. I'm not sure what to do with it as I have two bottles of it. I think it looks fine under the eyes, but on the entire face as foundation it looks terrible. This is the first time I have ever removed my makeup and thought "wow, I'm stunning." That's how much worse this foundation makes you look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2015 3:51:00 PM More reviews by looomarques

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is just amazing! It goes on smoothly and blends extremely well. Only reason it is not a 5 rating is because it's not full coverage. It's more towards medium coverage which is fine for a everyday foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by fairplaytoyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Firstly, what I likeabout this. It's clearly lightweight on the skin and literally does not feel cakey at all which is awesome. The colour matches were also really good but I find this is generally the case with L'Oreal products. Having said that, I don't like this for a number of reasons too. Firstly, I don't like the packaging because I find too much comes out. I have spot scarring on my cheeks and chin and this doesn't provide me half the coverage I need. It's silky but just to little coverage for me. I currently use Maybelline's Fit Me foundation or Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! for everyday use and Bare Escentuals for more special occasions and find they give me much more coverage; I would use this however if my scarring goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by AmandaKayC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this foundation , it blends really well and it blurs imperfections . What I love about this is that it's really light weight so it doesn't feel cakey.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by sandraak

I love this foundation but there are SO many things that could be improved. First, the packaging is very unpractical, the product falls off my hand because it is so silky. Second, it smells horrible! Like medicine. Third, they did not have a variety of shades i couldn't pick the right one. The foundation itself was good. It's soft, silky, nude and light, which is good for during the day. There is just so many things they could improve on this foundation's packaging.