November 26, 2014 | 1711 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Magic Nude Liquid Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Itsnikkip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it. It's like magic! I got nude beige and my skin just laps it up. It's gorgeous! Must buy. Sheer to medium coverage but it's great for me. I love it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought the lightest shade, 310 "Light Ivory". The colour match was fairly close. I quite liked the coverage (sheer to medium). Unfortunately, a liquid to powder product was, in retrospect, not the best solution for somewhat dry skin. I found this rather drying and powdery. It clung to any dry patches I had on my skin and accentuated them. I really couldn't get it to look even.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm torn on this product as to the fact that there is no colour that truly suits me. I wear the lightest available in my Canadian market at 310, and I picked it up on sale for $9. I do not think I would pay anymore than this, due to the fact that the colour is pinch too pink-toned for my skin, but at this pale of a level, it isn't the most obvious. Even in an office lighting, I can get away with having this on my face.

The sheer to medium coverage of this foundation is good on moderately tempered skin. I would say the weakest point of this foundation is that dry skin with patches and flakes would not enjoy this foundation at all. Be properly moisturized and expect to still need a powder on top, as I do find myself getting oily throughout the day.

I wear 310 light ivory, and I am normally a NC15.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by vickibetty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! Has become my daily favourite since I rediscovered it about 4 months ago. I've had so many compliments on my skin. Someone even said i look 10 years younger which was very exciting! I shower, moisturize and then lightly slather this on my face with my fingers and like some magical miracle potion it removes the redness and irons out wrinkles. I have found so many foundations make your eyes look dry and more wrinkly but this one makes them much dewier looking. I let it dry first before I put some powder over the top (not on my eyes) and it looks fresh and soft. I initially didn't wear it because I didn't think it would last all day because it felt so slippery, but actually it does last very well. The colours are very forgiving too. I have two different shades for fair skin and it really doesn't make much difference which one I use, there's no lines. It seems to match your skin by itself. Love.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by orodrig8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not one to use primer so maybe that's why I have an issue with this foundation. Even after set with powder (dermal end) it starts looking oily and splotchy within an hour and my skin feels grainy. Don't even get me started on the packaging...

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by CAlexRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to try this product. It was probably under $10 at Ulta and it would make a good "casual day" foundation for me. The color, Classic Tan worked well for me though I did have to wait a few minutes after application for it to oxidize into my true shade.

Though I liked the glass container, the packaging was awkward overall. The foundation is more liquid than creamy (think Keri lotion) and getting it out of the bottle can cause you to make a big mess. The instructions advise you to use your hands, not a foundation sponge but using my hands caused streaks on my face. I applied it with my hands but used a beauty blender to blend it in.

I liked the overall look but it dried my skin out and caused me to breakout into a rash on my forehead, something I'm still nursing even weeks after I stopped using the product. Also my nose gets very oily and the powder mixed with the oil caused my skin to look patchy.

I returned it when I realized it was not good for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I am considering putting this into HG category! W me having such oily skin it's hard to find a good foundation that doesn't have to be blotted in less than a couple of hours (I use clinique skincare for my skintype!). This foundation, True Match, & Revlon ColorStay liquid were the ones I picked from the store & they all perform pretty similarly but I think this is my fave out of the 3; it is fairly matte & doesn't require powder over the top. Putting the extra layer of powder really makes my pores more noticeable so I don't put anything except NYX setting spray on my face in that regard then do the rest of my makeup. This has a bit if slip like it has a lot of silicone in it which is good I like that. It was kind of expensive for a DS product & the color shades seem fairly forgiving mine I bought darker than I normally wear but I can make it work blending w my fingers. You must blend w ur fingers! Also I pour a little of this foundation out at a time in a small mini travel pot from an airplane travel set & dip my fingers into it coz that is impossible to dispense in that bottle. It's glass which I don't like because if I end up dropping it, it's gonna be a messy casualty. This is good for oily skin, but I imagine on dry skin it would look airbrushed perfect. This is a very nice foundation I def plan to repurchase. I like this coz if I am sick I can easily throw it on & I don't look sick or weird w this & some lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by BonjourCherie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation is wonderful! I tried it a few months ago after my mom and I had been finding alternatives to our MAC studio fix foundation. We realized that spending $30+ on a foundation was ridiculous with our new-found budget. I saw this foundation in the drugstore and decided to try it out. Best decision I ever made. It glides on smoothly and can be built up for medium coverage. It works flawless with the NYC smooth skin pressed powder and the hard candy glamoflauge concealer. Doing that routine(with a knock-off beauty blender) has contributed to flawless foundation and an airbrushed look. Long story short - We switched out the MAC for this foundation and couldn't be more pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite foundations, I love the silky feeling on my skin but I really don't like the packaging. With the tiny, little hole it's hard to get the product out and that's annoying, hopefully one day they will re-package this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 7:46:00 AM More reviews by zouie13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG drugstore foundation! Caught myself reachig for it more than for my YSL teint resist. it goes on smooth and feels almost like an oil but once it sets its beautiful powdery finish. It doesn't make enlarged pores stand out and it covers them perfectly. Evens out the skin tone and looks literally just like the skin which was dusted with a tiny bit of a powder-super natural. Definitely not a long lasting foundation though but i dont mind reapplying it once in a while. AND A BIG PLUS IT DOES NOT MAKE ME OILY THROUGHOUT THE DAY ! loving this product definitely will repurchase