April 17, 2014 | 1800 users online

Conditioner - Kevin Murphy - Blonde.Angel

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 More reviews by bebikayz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually saw a visible difference with this product plus it was moisturizing. It's exactly what my formerly brassy hear needed. Wish it was a bit cheaper though...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by CarissaDawwn

OMG. So good. This has literally saved my hair. I bleach it every month (Loreal perfect platine + 30vol developer on my roots, shampoo bleach cap on my ends) so my hair takes a beating. The beauty of this product is that it's not just a conditioner, it's a treatment. Meant to deeply moisturize while correcting any unwanted yellow tones. What I do if I feel my ends are getting more yellow than my roots, is I put this conditioner on dry. Leave it on for a few minutes while in the shower, let it sink in, then shampoo it out with the corresponding shampoo. Keeps my hair nice and white

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by AshUnderhill13

I have been loyal to Aveda's Blue Malva for a few years, but found it was not at all moisturizing. I sought for something that could deliver moisture while getting the brassy tones out of my hair. The stylist highly recommended this product but I was skeptical about the price and whether or not it would feel as nice as it did when I came out of the salon. She assured me that I would notice a difference after the FIRST wash at home. Bought it for $40CAN and I am very pleased. My hair is smooth and has a great fragrance. My blonde looks amazing! Stylist was right... this product works and is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by suzieo123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dark brown hair with light brown highlights. My highlights were turning brassy -- hairdresser told me to use this conditioner to get the brassy color out -- it worked. My highlights turned back into a soft light brown. I know this is meant for blonde hair but works with my hair wonderfully! I'm using this along with the hydrating shampoo. Leaves my hair soft and silky. I have to use this for the next 8 weeks until the next highlight - then I think I will use this conditioner every other wash to maintain the highlights. Love this line of hair care products and the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by SimplePleasures

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the conditioning treatment that is meant to be used with the Blonde.Angel.Wash purple shampoo, although I suppose you could use either product in isolation if you so choose. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner combo since I dyed my hair warm blonde, and it has really helped to turn the colour beautiful, golden, and not at all brassy. If I go too many washes without using it, I can notice the difference- the colour gets a bit too yellow or orange, but in one wash, the Kevin Murphy Blonde.Angel system fixes it! You can see my review for the shampoo for more details about the colour benefits.

In regard to the conditioning benefits of this product, it definitely restores moisture quite well. Right after incorporating this system into my routine, I noticed a difference in the texture, softness, and health of my hair. I docked one lippie because my hair got used to it after a while, and I'd say it could stand to be a bit more moisturizing. But since you don't want to use the purple system every day anyhow, I wouldn't write off this product for that reason- just alternate it with a richer conditioner if you suffer from dry hair. This product also smells the same as the shampoo- a sweet floral scent that I really love, and it does not stain your hands or skin unlike some other purple hair treatments.

Here's how I use it: I only wash my hair every other day, and I use the Blonde.Angel system every other wash, working out to 2-3 times a week. After using the Blonde.Angel.Wash, I take about a quarter-sized dollop of this, apply to my hair, comb through with a wide-tooth comb, and then add a teeny bit more to my ends (this conditioner is a bit thinner and less concentrated than the other Kevin Murphy conditioners I've tried, so I use a bit more than I would with my other conditioner, the Hydrate.Me rinse). I then leave it on for about 3-5 minutes or sometimes more, depending on how much toning I need to do.
I definitely recommend this product, and would always buy again for as long as I have blonde hair!