July 31, 2014 | 1868 users online

Other - Crest - 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a daily coffee and tea drinker and over time my teeth start looking very dull. I noticed a big difference after a week and a half. My teeth are definitely more white. This leaves a nice minty after taste that is tolerable for me. The only con is that with daily use, it agitates the side of my inner cheeks. I had some irritation and a painful sore so I had to limit my use of this to a couple of times a week and it seems to be helping. It is unfortunate since this works well and does produce results. If you suffer from gum sensitivity or prone to problems like mine, be cautious. Use a light touch when brushing with it as others have suggested.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by JillyBalboa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works so well! Love this toothpaste!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

Wow, I really can't say that I've been in love with a toothpaste before until now. Never will I buy another kind again. This is the holy grail of all toothpaste. If you are a coffee, tea or red wine drinker, this is a great product. I drink a lot of coffee and over the course of time, my teeth turned yellow. I've tried a few whitening ones such as Colgate Optic White, Arm & Hammer Booster gel w/ their whitening tooth paste, Colgate Total plus whitening. They all gave very minimal results. I was in the store to buy Crest White Strips for the first time but I didn't want to spend that kind of money so I ended up with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White toothpaste. This is the best $4 that I've spent in a very long time! I purchased this on Saturday and used it 5x so far and I've noticed a big difference already! Truly amazing, I can't believe how good this works in such a short period of time. My teeth are pretty much off white now. Plus, I don't have any sensitivities from this toothpaste. It appears to be gentle enough for daily use. Lastly, the flavor is fantastic! I HATE all things mint. Most toothpaste flavors are typically that awful sharp peppermint taste that makes me so miserable. Luxe Glamorous has a slightly sweet spearmint taste that is actually very good!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by localgal

I can't believe how great this toothpaste works.I am half way through the tube and it looks as if I had my teeth professionally whitened. I am a diet coke addict and occasional smoker. Best of all my teeth are not weakened or sensitive due to toothpaste. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by missashleyosu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love this. Always come back to this. I use a professional grade electric toothbrush and I still look dentist office clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Egordo9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the Crest 3D white product line. I use it with my sonicare toothbrush and find that with constant use, your teeth whiten a few shades. They won't be glow in the dark, but there is a noticeable change in shades after about a week of constant use. I have used the other brands out there and by far the 3D white tastes the best and works the best

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by bayergal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I fell in love with the mouthwash version of this and decided to try the toothpaste!
My teeth aren't too yellow, but stained enough for me to want to make a difference without killing my wallet. I usually use sensodyne whitening and I really felt like it didn't whiten and only helped my sensitive teeth. So 3 days into using this and I can say I have no problems!!
I can have sweets or warm things without any pain and my teeth actually look whiter than when I started! After the first day with this toothpaste and mouthwash combined I was so surprised at the difference, it's kind of surreal!
The smell/taste is definitely a little off putting, but I love how it comes with a pop-up lid so you don't have to fumble with the threads on the cap.
My teeth & mouth feel really clean afterwards and I think it does exactly what it claims, helps remove surface stains and leaves you feeling good afterwards.
Definitely try it with the non-alcohol version of mouth-wash! A killer combo! People have even been complimenting me on my teeth even though it's only been 3 days, if that's not convincing I don't know what is :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by akneil

The reviewer below me did an excellent job! I agree with everything she said, so I'm just going to tell you a couple other things I noticed while using this toothpaste.
As the previous reviewer said, the whitening is achieved by abrasive silica. I found that I couldn't even get remotely close to my gums with this toothpaste, or it scratched them (i have VERY sensitive gums). I found using a soft brush helped.
I also drink a lot of coffee and I noticed that if I don't use this religiously, the effects don't last. I did notice some whitening, but my teeth will look dull again if I don't keep using this.

Overall I really like this toothpaste, I just have to be a tad careful when using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Artoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a review for the Crest 3D Glamorous White toothpaste, different from the Vivid White toothpaste in that it claims to remove 90% of stains in 5 days (as opposed to 80% in 14 days). It also claims to noticeably brighten your teeth in just 1 day.

My teeth are not SUPER discolored, but since I drink coffee and tea regularly they are a little yellow and dull looking. I wasn't really expecting it to work, since I've used whitening toothpastes intermittently in the past without any noticeable effect. I didn't notice any change in the brightness of my teeth after the first day, so I figured it was another dud. I kept using it though, since I needed toothpaste. I've been brushing with it 1-2 times a day for about 3 minutes, for about a week. Last night I looked closer in the mirror in surprise, because...results! I'd guess my teeth are maybe 2 shades whiter.

It's worth keeping in mind that this toothpaste whitens via polishing stains from the surface of your teeth with abrasive silica, not by using bleaching chemicals, so if the color of your teeth are naturally more yellow-toned then this might not work as well for you.

It also won't really give you a blindingly white movie-star smile, since that level of whiteness can only be achieved with bleaching or veneers. What it does give (or at least gave me) is nicely natural looking white(r) teeth.

Overall my experience with this was nice--the packaging is good, it comes in a plastic tube which makes it easier to squeeze the toothpaste out (unlike metal tubes), and the cap is big and has a large lip which makes it easy to open. The taste is an unoffensive mint. It's slightly pricey if you buy it in stores (I bought mine from Duane Reade, and it was one of the more expensive toothpastes at $6 for 4.1 oz) but you can get it much more cheaply online from Amazon or Drugstore.com.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No