October 23, 2014 | 1705 users online

Other - Crest - 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have teeth badly stained from chronic antibiotic use as a kid. This has definitely whitened them. I tried a different whitening toothpaste recently (hey, it was free!) and found that my mouth didn't feel as clean after brushing with that; I think this is a superior toothpaste all around, not just in whitening. All that, and it doesn't cause sensitivity (my teeth are already sensitive, so I'd definitely notice), or irritate my gums, tongue, or lips, all of which can be pretty sensitive themselves. I've found that it's usually pretty cheap, US$3 or so @ Walmart - no more expensive than any other toothpaste.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by KJette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

All I can do is echo the previous reviews. This stuff is great! Good taste and foaming quality which makes me want to brush longer. And I can see my teeth getting whiter! Never knew I could fall in love with a toothpaste! No it may not create blinding Hollywood smiles, but makes a noticeable difference. It hasn't made my teeth sensitive, but has dried out the corners of my mouth a bit. Just be a tad mindful of that, but it's soo good! Highly recommend

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this toothpaste - it tastes good (not too strong of a mint) and works well. The only downside? The flip-top cap can break off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a daily coffee and tea drinker and over time my teeth start looking very dull. I noticed a big difference after a week and a half. My teeth are definitely more white. This leaves a nice minty after taste that is tolerable for me. The only con is that with daily use, it agitates the side of my inner cheeks. I had some irritation and a painful sore so I had to limit my use of this to a couple of times a week and it seems to be helping. It is unfortunate since this works well and does produce results. If you suffer from gum sensitivity or prone to problems like mine, be cautious. Use a light touch when brushing with it as others have suggested.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by JillyBalboa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works so well! Love this toothpaste!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

Wow, I really can't say that I've been in love with a toothpaste before until now. Never will I buy another kind again. This is the holy grail of all toothpaste. If you are a coffee, tea or red wine drinker, this is a great product. I drink a lot of coffee and over the course of time, my teeth turned yellow. I've tried a few whitening ones such as Colgate Optic White, Arm & Hammer Booster gel w/ their whitening tooth paste, Colgate Total plus whitening. They all gave very minimal results. I was in the store to buy Crest White Strips for the first time but I didn't want to spend that kind of money so I ended up with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White toothpaste. This is the best $4 that I've spent in a very long time! I purchased this on Saturday and used it 5x so far and I've noticed a big difference already! Truly amazing, I can't believe how good this works in such a short period of time. My teeth are pretty much off white now. Plus, I don't have any sensitivities from this toothpaste. It appears to be gentle enough for daily use. Lastly, the flavor is fantastic! I HATE all things mint. Most toothpaste flavors are typically that awful sharp peppermint taste that makes me so miserable. Luxe Glamorous has a slightly sweet spearmint taste that is actually very good!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by localgal

I can't believe how great this toothpaste works.I am half way through the tube and it looks as if I had my teeth professionally whitened. I am a diet coke addict and occasional smoker. Best of all my teeth are not weakened or sensitive due to toothpaste. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by missashleyosu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love this. Always come back to this. I use a professional grade electric toothbrush and I still look dentist office clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Egordo9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the Crest 3D white product line. I use it with my sonicare toothbrush and find that with constant use, your teeth whiten a few shades. They won't be glow in the dark, but there is a noticeable change in shades after about a week of constant use. I have used the other brands out there and by far the 3D white tastes the best and works the best

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by bayergal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I fell in love with the mouthwash version of this and decided to try the toothpaste!
My teeth aren't too yellow, but stained enough for me to want to make a difference without killing my wallet. I usually use sensodyne whitening and I really felt like it didn't whiten and only helped my sensitive teeth. So 3 days into using this and I can say I have no problems!!
I can have sweets or warm things without any pain and my teeth actually look whiter than when I started! After the first day with this toothpaste and mouthwash combined I was so surprised at the difference, it's kind of surreal!
The smell/taste is definitely a little off putting, but I love how it comes with a pop-up lid so you don't have to fumble with the threads on the cap.
My teeth & mouth feel really clean afterwards and I think it does exactly what it claims, helps remove surface stains and leaves you feeling good afterwards.
Definitely try it with the non-alcohol version of mouth-wash! A killer combo! People have even been complimenting me on my teeth even though it's only been 3 days, if that's not convincing I don't know what is :)