Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste

4.5

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243 (0.15 W/V Fluoride Iron))Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Xylitol, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Cellulose Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth 2 Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sucralose, Polyethylene Oxide, Polyethylene, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake

on 5/17/2015 12:55:00 AM

I'm a daily coffee drinker. The toothpaste didn't exactly make my teeth white. It just went down a few shades after a week. I've been using this for four weeks now and there haven't been any changes with my teeth. My teeth are two shades whiter, I use this product with the glamorous white mouthwash which help brighten up my teeth. I will use this until I finish the product but I will still think about whether I should repurchase because it does leave my mouth feeling very clean. *IMPORTANT* The little blue beads in the toothpaste are made out of plastic, I recommend rinsing your mouth with water for thirty seconds to get it all out

on 1/17/2015 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I resisted this. Why would I want to spend double/triple the price of regular whitening toothpaste? After reading the reviews, I caved and tried it. And... I like it!

This is way more effective at whitening than other whitening toothpastes I've tried. Cumulatively this seems to work as well as whitening strips or gels, just slower. But the positives are that there's never any tooth sensitivity and it's not an extra step in my day. In fact, this has proved MORE effective at removing the stains on my lower front teeth than any other product I've tried! The minty flavor is fresh but not burning, so I have no problems brushing for the full 2 minutes my electric toothbrush timer wants. And the packaging is standard flip-top goodness, which allows you to stand the tube up so all product stays closest to the cap, ready for dispensing.

As I've said, the price was more of a deterrent for me. But realizing that I can just use this instead of buying toothpaste PLUS separate whitening products makes it equally affordable.

Bottom line, this is proving to be a great way to step up my toothpaste. May become an HG for me.

on 1/7/2015 11:10:00 PM

Worth every penny.

on 10/18/2014 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have teeth badly stained from chronic antibiotic use as a kid. This has definitely whitened them. I tried a different whitening toothpaste recently (hey, it was free!) and found that my mouth didn't feel as clean after brushing with that; I think this is a superior toothpaste all around, not just for whitening. All that, and it doesn't cause sensitivity (my teeth are already sensitive, so I'd definitely notice), or irritate my gums, tongue, or lips, all of which can be pretty sensitive themselves. I've found that it's usually pretty cheap, US$3 or so - about the same price as any other toothpaste.

on 9/8/2014 2:35:00 AM

All I can do is echo the previous reviews. This stuff is great! Good taste and foaming quality which makes me want to brush longer. And I can see my teeth getting whiter! Never knew I could fall in love with a toothpaste! No it may not create blinding Hollywood smiles, but makes a noticeable difference. It hasn't made my teeth sensitive, but has dried out the corners of my mouth a bit. Just be a tad mindful of that, but it's soo good! Highly recommend

on 9/5/2014 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this toothpaste - it tastes good (not too strong of a mint) and works well. The only downside? The flip-top cap can break off.

on 5/3/2014 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am a daily coffee and tea drinker and over time my teeth start looking very dull. I noticed a big difference after a week and a half. My teeth are definitely more white. This leaves a nice minty after taste that is tolerable for me. The only con is that with daily use, it agitates the side of my inner cheeks. I had some irritation and a painful sore so I had to limit my use of this to a couple of times a week and it seems to be helping. It is unfortunate since this works well and does produce results. If you suffer from gum sensitivity or prone to problems like mine, be cautious. Use a light touch when brushing with it as others have suggested.

on 4/6/2014 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Works so well! Love this toothpaste!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Wow, I really can't say that I've been in love with a toothpaste before until now. Never will I buy another kind again. This is the holy grail of all toothpaste. If you are a coffee, tea or red wine drinker, this is a great product. I drink a lot of coffee and over the course of time, my teeth turned yellow. I've tried a few whitening ones such as Colgate Optic White, Arm & Hammer Booster gel w/ their whitening tooth paste, Colgate Total plus whitening. They all gave very minimal results. I was in the store to buy Crest White Strips for the first time but I didn't want to spend that kind of money so I ended up with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White toothpaste. This is the best $4 that I've spent in a very long time! I purchased this on Saturday and used it 5x so far and I've noticed a big difference already! Truly amazing, I can't believe how good this works in such a short period of time. My teeth are pretty much off white now. Plus, I don't have any sensitivities from this toothpaste. It appears to be gentle enough for daily use. Lastly, the flavor is fantastic! I HATE all things mint. Most toothpaste flavors are typically that awful sharp peppermint taste that makes me so miserable. Luxe Glamorous has a slightly sweet spearmint taste that is actually very good!

on 3/14/2014 11:41:00 AM

I can't believe how great this toothpaste works.I am half way through the tube and it looks as if I had my teeth professionally whitened. I am a diet coke addict and occasional smoker. Best of all my teeth are not weakened or sensitive due to toothpaste. Love it!

Popular Other Products