October 1, 2014 | 927 users online

Lipstick - Stila - Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Beso

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by SilverAngel621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Freaking amazeballs man, seriously! For reference I'm Barcelona in Nars sheer glow, bisque 320 w in tent idle ultra and probably NC 40 ish. I usually go for more blue based reds and thought this would be too orange but it's the perfect bright red for my skin tone. People who complain about the product drying out or setting into lines, just dab some Vaseline lip balm ( make sure it's the balm since it's consistency runs a bit thicker than just the normal vasline) on your lips and apply the lipstick. A little goes a long way and the staying power is wonderful, for me around 8 hours if I eat carefully. No need for liner really.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Doodleses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beso is positively, absolutely, infinitely my favorite "perfect" red. It's not a blue-based red like most others are saying: it's a true, neutral red, and it brightens up my complexion like no other.

There are specific reasons why I love this liquid lipcolor:

1) It's really "stay all day" -- unless your lips come into some major contact with moisture... which is actually more of a con.
2) Despite the fuzzy doe-tip wand, it's very easy to define your lips with it!
3) It's matte, and gives your lips that velvet-y red texture that reminds you of rose petals.
4) Easy application: it dries all-over within 10 seconds. Apply thin layers, because it will get plastic-y goopy if you apply a thick layer (think of nail polish).

I won't deny that it IS a tad drying... but I don't mind, because I've never met a matte finish lipcolor that wasn't drying (and if it was moisturizing, it wasn't even matte--it would have a slight satin finish to it).

*****For all the ladies who love this shade but would like it in a much cheaper price, Sephora sells a liquid lipcolor in the exact shade in "01 Red" for $12. The tube is about half-size of Stila's beso, however, so I'm not sure if you'd be saving too much...*****

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by bidgybidgy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the hot pink vinyl color. This is my favorite intense color lip gloss. It's a tad drying, but not bad- considering it will stay all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 5:51:00 AM More reviews by rebeccanicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this product in Beso and Fiery and absolutely love them. Beso is a deep red with blue undertones, whilst Fiery is more of a true red. HIGHLY pigmented. Goes on creamy, dries to a matt finish. Best to exfoliate and moisturise your lips before using for the best finish. Do need to apply with precision because once this stuff is on your lips, it is NOT MOVING! Recommend using a lip liner underneath if you lack confidence in applying brightly coloured lipsticks. Comes with a doe-foot applicator, however some people may find a fine lip brush easier to use for the edges. Product goes a long way - no need to re-dip, as one dip will do both upper and lower lips. Doesn't budge even with food, drinks, or kisses. Can be removed with a little vaseline or oil. Will definitely repurchase. Have also ordered Tesoro, which is more of an orange but looks orangy-red if you have naturally very red/pink lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by jssiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in the kit stila had at Christmas with the mini liquid liner and mini kitten eyeshadow. I was pretty not wow-ed by this product. I wore it a few times and it was quite drying on my mouth. I will probably only wear this when there is a special occasion and I don't have to wear it for more than 4 hours or so. Overall the texture is pretty nice and it is fully opaque in one go. The colour is lovely though so I have kept it. It looks so stunning with liquid winged liner and falsies!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by seristoff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would say that this lipstick makes my lips WAY to dry. It in my opinion is a really bright red that if you are a little younger customer as I am, does not really suit, but it would suit people that are around early twenties to mid 30's. The lipstick is a very bright red, which I didn't realise how bright it would be. But this lipstick really does stay all day! I wouldn't buy it again because it was also really dreadfully hard to take off and the colour was just to bright for me, and how dry it made my lips wasn't really worth it :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by willowbeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip product by Stila is unlike anything I have ever used before. It goes on like a gloss but becomes matte. And oh my lord, is it ever called Stay-All-Day for a reason. I have only used this twice so far, but both times it lasted through two meals, multiple beverages, smooches, and even a nap. It really stays and stays! It is drying, but I think that is basically just the reality with longwear products. It comes off easily with a little oil or vaseline.

It is the most beautiful bold red -- the perfect classic Hollywood glamour red. I had been experimenting with red lipsticks for a couple of weeks and my family had always found them jarring and more or less unflattering until I put this one on and it elicited wows. It is a flattering shade that I think would look good on many complexions (I'm NC25/C4/C5).

The first time I put it on, I did find it a little tricky because it is both so liquidy and so pigmented. I picked up a small version in Sephora's holiday Stila pack. I'm not sure, at this point, how often I'll be wearing it (though I'm constantly trying to brainstorm occasions!), but if it became a staple I don't think I would have a problem purchasing a full-sized version, expensive as it is. It is just an incredible product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:53:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Beso is GORGEOUS. I am obsessed with this. It's such a gorgeous bright blue-based red, very bright. As soon as I saw it I had to have it, I had to have it in my collection. Lasting power is great, I don't have to worry about it. Very pigmented and application is nice and smooth. Comes with so much product, too. Has a light vanilla scent that I adore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by hotpink55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is more of a review on this product vs this specific color. These are AMAZING. I usually dont wear anything on my lips because I hate the feel of products on my lips. My lips usually get itchy and tingly no matter what I wear. But you cant even feel these on your lips and the color pay off is AMAZING! I kissed my husband and nothing transferred to his lips and it didnt feel to him like anything was on my lips. Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by goodcelt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great red for me. I got a sample of it at Ulta when I was buying Stila for my daughters. I tried the sample on at the store the day before, onto my inner wrist. It stayed on through several handwashings. So, when I got this as a sample the next day with my purchase, I couldn't wait to come home and try it on my lips.

As others have said, it glides right on. It is easy to outline my lips with it, one at a time, and fill it in with the beautiful red color. It stays on thru quite alot but I did notice when I ate something with butter or other fat, like Christmas ham, the oil removes it somewhat. Then again, if you want or need to remove your new Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, you know that oil will do the trick. That said, I love this stuff because it is not drying like some of the first all day lipsticks were (and they always came with a tube of lip balml). I haven't used lip balm with this product yet. It's nice to have a red that doesn't bleed. Very nice!