April 24, 2014 | 1876 users online

Lipstick - Stila - Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Beso

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by seristoff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would say that this lipstick makes my lips WAY to dry. It in my opinion is a really bright red that if you are a little younger customer as I am, does not really suit, but it would suit people that are around early twenties to mid 30's. The lipstick is a very bright red, which I didn't realise how bright it would be. But this lipstick really does stay all day! I wouldn't buy it again because it was also really dreadfully hard to take off and the colour was just to bright for me, and how dry it made my lips wasn't really worth it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by willowbeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip product by Stila is unlike anything I have ever used before. It goes on like a gloss but becomes matte. And oh my lord, is it ever called Stay-All-Day for a reason. I have only used this twice so far, but both times it lasted through two meals, multiple beverages, smooches, and even a nap. It really stays and stays! It is drying, but I think that is basically just the reality with longwear products. It comes off easily with a little oil or vaseline.

It is the most beautiful bold red -- the perfect classic Hollywood glamour red. I had been experimenting with red lipsticks for a couple of weeks and my family had always found them jarring and more or less unflattering until I put this one on and it elicited wows. It is a flattering shade that I think would look good on many complexions (I'm NC25/C4/C5).

The first time I put it on, I did find it a little tricky because it is both so liquidy and so pigmented. I picked up a small version in Sephora's holiday Stila pack. I'm not sure, at this point, how often I'll be wearing it (though I'm constantly trying to brainstorm occasions!), but if it became a staple I don't think I would have a problem purchasing a full-sized version, expensive as it is. It is just an incredible product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:53:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Beso is GORGEOUS. I am obsessed with this. It's such a gorgeous bright blue-based red, very bright. As soon as I saw it I had to have it, I had to have it in my collection. Lasting power is great, I don't have to worry about it. Very pigmented and application is nice and smooth. Comes with so much product, too. Has a light vanilla scent that I adore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by hotpink55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is more of a review on this product vs this specific color. These are AMAZING. I usually dont wear anything on my lips because I hate the feel of products on my lips. My lips usually get itchy and tingly no matter what I wear. But you cant even feel these on your lips and the color pay off is AMAZING! I kissed my husband and nothing transferred to his lips and it didnt feel to him like anything was on my lips. Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by goodcelt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great red for me. I got a sample of it at Ulta when I was buying Stila for my daughters. I tried the sample on at the store the day before, onto my inner wrist. It stayed on through several handwashings. So, when I got this as a sample the next day with my purchase, I couldn't wait to come home and try it on my lips.

As others have said, it glides right on. It is easy to outline my lips with it, one at a time, and fill it in with the beautiful red color. It stays on thru quite alot but I did notice when I ate something with butter or other fat, like Christmas ham, the oil removes it somewhat. Then again, if you want or need to remove your new Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, you know that oil will do the trick. That said, I love this stuff because it is not drying like some of the first all day lipsticks were (and they always came with a tube of lip balml). I haven't used lip balm with this product yet. It's nice to have a red that doesn't bleed. Very nice!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I got this as a sample from Ulta. I generally don't like lipsticks because they feel so heavy on my lips, but I was really impressed with this product! The color is a bit too bold for my liking, but the formula is fantastic. It's so easy to apply, and it dries so light and matte on my lips. It doesn't feel like typical lipsticks, and I LOVE matte colors, so this is a fantastic product! It is rather expensive at $22 for a regular sized tube, but the quality is unbeatable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy amaze-balls this Red lipstick is freaking AMAZINGGGG! If you are into Red lips like I am, I mean wearing red lips is my signature classic look. So I saw this at Sephora months ago, maybe longer and thought I would try it out. WOW, this color is intense and the most perfect red color I have ever tried and I have tried ALOT of red glosses/lipsticks/stains, etc...On me it is a true true red, applies on like a gloss, but turns matte which I love about it. Every time I use this on my lips I get compliments like crazy. Just last weekend, I had 5 different women ask me what I had on my lips....my husband was shocked, but I wasn't. Beso is HOT, I need to buy so many more because I fear they will stop selling it and I could not live without this one! All you red lip lovers, you have to go get this one, trust me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a gift from a friend - it was in the "Best of Stila" kit from Sephora. I'm a sucker for a bombshell red lipstick and well, this is that, for sure! It's definitely a "fire engine" red, which was mentioned in another review. That said, I LOVE IT. I really, really love it. It goes on smooth, like liquid, but has some serious staying power. I kissed my husband and kids on the cheek while wearing this and while I left a light mark, it wasn't anything like that of a regular lipstick. So far, I haven't experienced the drying of my lips that would come from traditional red lipstick. It smells like cake batter, too, so that's nice LOL. I get so many compliments when I wear this particular color - more than any other I own. Whenever I wear it, all the ladies at work tell me how they wish they could wear the red and can't find one that suits them. I'd say Beso does bring out some envy in women who can't or won't wear a bold red. I, on the other hand, will do it in a heartbeat. Why not? The right red lip can stop traffic.

It is a pricey for a lipstick, but a little goes a long way, for sure. That said, while I would purchase, it would need to be on sale and I would have to have some kind of coupon. $22 is a bit steep. In this case, you do get what you pay for.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by MariahB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

WOW! This colour is SO intense. It is one of the sexiest shades of red. It's bright, your lips really pop!

I love this bad boy. It looks like a lip gloss and is applied like a gloss, but it magically turns into a lipstick/stain. I LOVE how it turns matte - it's not glossy at all (yuck, gloss...so outdated). I can't get over how intense this shade is. The first time I applied it, I dabbed a lot of it off with a tissue - it created this lovely stained effect.

This is a super long lasting lipstick. It's a cool concept - apply like a gloss, but it's a lipstick.

I received this in a Sephora gift set. I would have never actually gone out and purchased it myself, but I'm glad I got to try it! This is the perfect holiday shade and it's awesome for parties (trust me, this isn't going anywhere - especially after sipping on your drink all night).

I probably wouldn't buy it again (this shade, anyways - not overly practical for work....I'd try other shades).

I would recommend it though!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by HaveMercyJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was pleased to find after applying this that it was matte! It's a great color and it did last all night. It started to clump toward the end of the night but I'm not sure if that was the lip color's or the booze.