Josie Maran Cosmetics Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee

4.3

Water**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice**, Glycerin, Isopropyl Isostearate**, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Isostearyl Hydroxystearate**, Methyl Gluceth-20**, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20**, Butylene Gycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA. May Contain: Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 27 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

This product is my favorite cream blush! I really like this product because it is easy to apply and has a very creamy consistency, which makes it easy to blend. It is pigmented, but not pigmented to the point where if I apply too much, that I look like a clown. I have the blush in Pink Escape, and it compliments my skin color nicely. It is very long lasting, and gives me a natural flush. I highly recommend it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Being a very pale human, I've always used pink and peach blushes, but decided to try this in Berry Bliss to compliment my more cool-toned lipsticks. The texture feels so light on the skin and the color is so sheer that it doesn't overwhelm me at all. This stuff rocks!
Even though it was expensive, I also think it's gonna prove to be pretty cost-effective--one extremely light tap of my blush brush into the pot is perfect for each cheek.
Right now, it's not an everyday staple for me, but I think in a peachier shade it might be. Gotta try the others

Bought this at Sephora and have been using it for about 4 months. Love the packaging, the colour gives a fresh rosiness and is easily buildable, and it blends in well over my foundation. I did not give it 5 lippies because I do not find that it lasts through the day.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this blush!! It gives nice sheer color that looks like a natural flush. I have both Pink Escape, which is a nice true pink shade, and Berry Bliss, which is a deeper plummy shade. I wear PE in the spring and summer and BB in the fall/winter. PE goes well with any pink lipstick and with pinky nudes. BB works with plum, merlot and burgundy lips. This blush blends like a dream and is best applied with a compact head blush brush. I barely touch the brush to the product and then to my cheek and I get a nice wash of natural color that gives my entire face a nice healthy glow. This blush works well over foundation and I blend with the sides of the brush, which gives me really even coverage. It truly lasts all day and I never need to touch it up later in the day. This is the first gel blush I've ever used and I liked it well enough to purchase a second color. It takes very little product to get a nice result so this little pot will last at least a year. It lasts a lot longer than creams or powders and looks a lot more natural. I've been wearing this blush every day and absolutely love it. It works a lot better for me than Benefit Ben-a-tint or Tarte blush sticks, which don't blend as easily or wear as well. All in all, I really love this product and am pleased with my purchase. I highly recommend this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This looks lovely if you're not using heavy duty concealer or foundation on your face. The reason: impossible to blend. If you use fingers... it'll mostly stay on your fingers and they'll be stained red while your cheeks/lips will just have a light tint. A dense brush has given me the best transfer. I still like it because it gives me a flush on days when I don't wanna wear any other makeup.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I like a natural style, make up minimalist and thought this would be great

It is very sheer and has no brown or skin undertones. It made my pink skin even more red.

I do not need more red added to my face so returned

I also thought it was really expensive

I have lip sticks that I can sheer out and use as a cream blush

If super think barely there blush is your thing you may like it

This product is so interesting!
i was looking at all the Joise Maran products at Mecca and i noticed these..
the texture is different.. it's not a gel or powder or anything i've seen before..
I apply this after foundation and before my powder and it looks so natural, i found the best was to apply was just using my fingers instead of a brush. Its gorgeous, perfect for hot summers here in Australia as this product last alllllll day!! Im definitely picking more shades!

I have never worn blush before. I usually do everything I can to cover up the pinkness in my cheeks, so it seems counterintuitive to then put it back. However, after watching some youtube videos of makeup artists, it looked like it might be something to try.

I had some powder blushes around in my makeup stash, most recently from an ipsy bag. It was sort of a light pink and seemed innocuous enough, so I tried it. I liked the look of it ok, but the powder formulation didn't blend well with my liquid foundation, and seemed to sit on my skin looking clownish. I tried again, this time putting loose powder on over my foundation (which I never do). The blush blended better, but after an hour or two, my cheeks were flakey messes from the powder.

Then I went to sephora. I told the woman working there that I was looking for a cream blush, and she showed me this. She picked the berry color for me, but I thought it was too dark, so bought pink escape, a pretty, cool toned light pink. The formulation is a really nice gel stain that goes on sheer, but can be built up if need be.

I have been putting this on with my foundation brush (sephora collection pro visionary #111) and it has been working great. I just stipple the brush in the blush pot once, and it's enough to blend into both cheeks for a pretty pink glow. I like that this product is sheer and buildable, especially since I am a beginner at wearing it. The color looks pretty all day, with no color darkening or changing.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Outstanding blush... This is a one-of-a-kind product. The texture is so unusual...it feels like a solid liquid gel (no, that doesn't make sense but that's the only way I can think of to describe it). One dot from a brush or the tip of my finger gives both cheeks the perfect, energized flush. I LOVE Getaway Red. It's the red blush of my dreams. It's a sheer, clear, true red (not pinkish or blue-toned) without shimmer, glitter, or "glow". It's easy to spread around my cheeks, and it sets in a few seconds and lasts. I love the color because it's beautiful but it's a real bonus that I love this unique formula.

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

This product is amazing!! I usually wear only powder blushes but when I switched my foundation over to Tarte's Amazonian clay powder foundation I figured so much powder would make me look a bit chalky. So I read some reviews on this product and I was scared on what I might I might receive when I ended up buying it. But first let me say this. I have pretty oily skin and this cheek stain gives me a slight glow that makes me look alive but not at all oily in the slightest. Also the product does not wear off by the end of the day like I was afraid it would. It stays forever!! I bought the darkest color and I am very very pale and it is the perfect shade for me. So I don't recommend getting a lighter shade unless you are trying to go for the "no blush" look. Also the argon oil in it does not make me break out at all so it's perfect! I could rave about this product all day, but I'd bore you. Just want to say that if you read any bad reviews about this product, forget them and just go buy this! You will not regret it.

Top Rated Josie Maran Cosmetics Products